Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (70103 Views)

Olympian Coronavirus Coronavirus Survivor Says People On Ward Were Ripping Off M / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
saajus:
News media should caution people from talking about Chloroquine until it has been clinically proven. 1 person last week died of Chloroquine overdose in the US . Trump started this problem. Let's remember how people got overdosed on aspirin during the Spanish flu
One person? The same chloroquine has saved this man's life as u can see and it has also saved many others too according to what we have heard. It is better to die from chloroquine than covik1/9 birus .
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Leonel55(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
noblealuu:

I seriously frowned at FDA when they kicked against the use of ChloroQUEEN phosphate citing clinical trials as a reason. Let's choose a necessary evil to save lives and after which treat the side effects that might likely follow suite.

Good news here!

Correction: You're mixing up the name of the actual chloroquine in question. The drug(s) being touted by Trump for COVID-19 treatment is medication Chloroquine/Hydroxychloroquine, used in malaria treatment, NOT Chloroquine phosphate!

Chloroquine phosphate is not a medication chloroquine: it is a TOXIC ingredient used in fish tank treatment and as such, not for human consumption: don't be confused by it's chloroquine constituent.

Stay safe!
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by cash2gold(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
For ur bitcoin and perfect money kindly contact us @ 07062454526

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
saajus:
News media should caution people from talking about Chloroquine until it has been clinically proven. 1 person last week died of Chloroquine overdose in the US . Trump started this problem. Let's remember how people got overdosed on aspirin during the Spanish flu
The man who died from Chloroquine didn't take the the medical form of chloroquine. He took a fish feed that contained chloroquine phosphate.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun:

The man who died from Chloroquine didn't take the the medical form of Chloroquine. He took a fish feed that contained Chloroquine Phosphate. Unfortunately, the quantity of chloroquine phosphate in the fish feed was excessive, because it was not formulated for medical use, so he died.
I also read about it. Chloroquine Phosphate, in general, is very dangerous in overdose. It is rapidly absorbed from the gut.Wiki
From your posts, I can see that you definitely read a lot. Impressive. shocked
Too bad, there are few of us in these parts. undecided
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
galaxiesss:
Mr.Seun , with Absolute Sincerity I had Fever , Difficulty in breathing and coughs ,After all effort to get Tested by NCDC and get Treated I became frustrated and decided to self isolate till a Friend who is Therapist told me about the Combination of Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate , That Combination saved my life till now .That friend of mine Later told me he read about it online .I later stumbled on it and I have been tirelessly calling on WHO ,The World , NAFDAC to please try the combination.One of my thread with pictures was even Deleted . However it would be Un-wise for anyone with right senses to go using it for Preventions ,After all we cannot stop Ignorance with Ignorance bearing in mind that even if a Drug is Approved today those that would use it for Preventions would still do so .
Thanks for sharing your story. You are the first or second Nairalander in Nigeria who actually had the disease. I'm very glad that you're better.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by saajus: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
You are right. I just think the President of a great country like the United States should be careful before tweeting. I think the man got inspired by Trump Chloroquine statement.
Seun:

The man who died from Chloroquine didn't take the the medical form of chloroquine. He took a fish feed that contained chloroquine phosphate.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can someone clarify the Medical form of Chloroquine ? Is the Chloroquine Phosphate that is used to treats Malaria he fish tank washing Chloroquine ? I know of a Chloroquine that has nothing to do with tank washing made by Vitabiotics , Besides how about Quinine ....Dr.Vladimir Talks about Chloroquine Phosphate .
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by remedick: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2020
lastchild:
Are you sure this Corona virus is not malaria, this one it's killing white people like chicken and very slow in killing Africans and Can be cured with chloroquine
the creators had an agenda and Africa was not on their to do list

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Makschinchin: 5:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Seun:
Donald Trump is where he is today because he is right about some things. He may be right about Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine.

Please note that the man in this story did not self-medicate. He consulted a doctor, they discussed it, and then the nurses administered it.

Will it not be crazy if it turns out that we're shutting down the whole world over a disease that can be cured by a obsolete anti-malarial drug?

Our God, Jehova El Shaddai El Lohim is so good. I'm thanking Him for the wisdom
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by masix11(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
What baffles me is that immediately they failed in their impeachment plan, corona virus became the news.

9gerian:
There’s something sinister about how hard the mainstream media is fighting tooth and nail to discredit and remove trump by all means. Most people all over the world actually see trump as the enemy thanks to them.

This whole covid thing may just be (or become) all about removing trump. Who knows what the globalist are up to? They have been sulking badly since trump emerged president and dismantled all their well orchestrated agenda.

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by masix11(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don’t think anyone in Nigeria have not had those symptoms they described in the virus. Is it sore throat when you have fever, sometimes blocked nose that will make you breath from your mouth all these are symptoms of malaria fever. Remember the white couldn’t stay in the hinterland of Nigeria due to malaria that was the reason we amalgamated the country and left. We have Millions of Nigerians in Italy, France, UK, Canada, US even some Nigeria’s posted a video from Wuhan. My question is how many of them have died?

bluefilm:
This very corona virus must be related to malaria.

Which explains why it is dealing with the whites mercilessly.

While the black africans seems like they are almost immune to it.

But chloroquine too dey scratch for body na. sad

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
masix11:
I don’t think anyone in Nigeria have not had those symptoms they described in the virus. Is it sore throat when you have fever, sometimes blocked nose that will make you breath from your mouth all these are symptoms of malaria fever. Remember the white couldn’t stay in the hinterland of Nigeria due to malaria that was the reason we amalgamated the country and left. We have Millions of Nigerians in Italy, France, UK, Canada, US even some Nigeria’s posted a video from Wuhan. My question is how many of them have died?

You have a point.

COVID19 is nothing but a new type of contagious malaria!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Leonel55(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
galaxiesss:
Can someone clarify the Medical form of Chloroquine ? Is the Chloroquine Phosphate that is used to treats Malaria he fish tank washing Chloroquine ? I know of a Chloroquine that has nothing to do with tank washing made by Vitabiotics , Besides how about Quinine ....Dr.Vladimir Talks about Chloroquine Phosphate .

WARNING: Chloroquine phosphate is NOT a medication drug for human use. It is not the same as the Chloroquine/Hydroxychloroquine used in malaria treatment. Chloroquine phosphate is used in fish tank treatment, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!

See attached image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.