Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone (989 Views)

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Bobowest(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am really confused and I need some advice from my people here on Nairaland whether it is good for someone to marry a lady who is not really attractive to someone.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bobowest:
I am really confused and I need some advice from my people here on Nairaland whether it is good for someone to marry a lady who is not really attractive to someone.
Bobo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..what of her character? Does it make up for the face?
U are d one dat will live wit it, so choose wisely
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Kylekent59: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
There must be an attraction for a marriage to work except for people from rich homes.

It can be very dangerous to marry a girl that is not attracted to you. You can't take her out, walk with her across the streets, sit with her at the church, eat with her .....

what happens when someone gives you a present you don't fancy? like how do you feel seeing that present? Are you bold enough to tell someone that a friend gave you this?

There your answer lies.

Back then when mum buys New year cloth for us that we don't like, we tend to frown when we are in the cloth grin grin.

We go go birthday, park one side, stay there till party finish. Why? because we no like our raiment grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Remijuice: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yes

You no go dey get BP... wink

Una go dey alright last last
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Leezah(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Finnese001: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
let's wait for the elders because

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
That's the first thing... attraction!!! Before relationship can kick off...staying with someone not attractive to u is like being with a stranger...

Level of Attraction differs.... what's attractive to u might not be to me....

For me..whether a lady is pretty or not(though I like pretty girls I must confess but then) it doesn't matter as long as I can notice the following things at first sight
1. Smile- this is very powerful for me....i will go over the moon immediately..when I notice u smile constantly (I'm sorry..I don't like girls who are always looking sad)
2. Good English-speaking tongue- demm...I fall in love in Advance for people with this...as in I can stay glued to you for hours...
3. Nice perfume- hmm..u smell good...ohh..good deodorant are my weakness...

These are the things that can actually get a lady become more attractive to me

Having noticed the above, then I can gradually start to have a friendly conversation with her so with time I go know her real behavior/character/attitude...if she is not of my standard..then I friend zone her immediately regardless of the above three features..
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
No. You should be attracted to your potential spouse/spouse.

(1) (Reply)

closed / 5 Important Reason Why You Should Marry Early / So Confused Of What To Do....advice Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.