Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians (1813 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lesbians have high taste for women
They love and cherish their lesbian lover
Women are the real deal kiss
We love women and nothing else,their body anatomy is what to die for

Why the male body is not attractive to lesbians?
.body physique
Lesbians are not attracted to the male anatomy and structure whatsoever
Males don't have that body softness to attract lesbians
Males have muscular physique which irritates and disgust lesbians
Lesbians hate muscles
We love our partners soft, bootylicious and voluptuous body which is actually lacking in the male anatomy
Males don't have beautiful sultry ass
They have dried flat ass which is a turn off to us as lesbians, imagine us Lesbians drooling over a man's flat dried ass that's porpestrous
Men don't have sexy soft legs, they legs are muscular,hairy,rocky and unappealing to our eyes
We are not attracted to the structure of a males backbone it's so hard and rugged
Instead we love the backbone of a female which is so irresistible and inviting to hold and cuddle
We don't like the Structure of a man's hand
Their hands are very large, strong, rough and uneven as compared to ladies who have soft,light and tender looking fresh hands, so dazzling and inviting to kiss
We don't love the structure of a males thighs and laps even their knees is so rocky and bumpy
Men don't have breast, their breast is flat like flat tyre
They don't have fully developed breast like females that we can caress and suck
Above all we hate that protuding adams apple on their neck is an eyesore
We hate bears/moustache with passions,we don't like the bears in their jaws and all over their chest it is horrible and unattractive to us
We are not attracted to the facial sculpture and skull of a man, we love the feminization of a woman's skull and facial structure
We love the vagina of a woman triple times to that of a penis
The juice in her vagina is so sweet and mouth-watering
We are not attracted to their six packs that looks like a piece of hard block mounted on a pillar
We love the flat tummy and softness of the female stomach

Body language
We are not attracted to a man's walking step,body movement,gait and facial expression, demeanor and body disposition
We are not attracted to how they bounce, sag showing their flat butt or no ass at all
The way their bounce irritate Lesbians we are not attracted to that
Overall we are not attracted to masculine energy
Instead we love the catwalk,elegant and glorious body step, movement,gait and demeanor of a woman
Infact we love everything about their feminity and the way they carry themselves

.voice
We are not sexually or romantically attracted to masculine voice
The deep bass weed voice is a turnoff to lesbians, we are not in anyway attracted to masculine voice.
Instead we love the irresistible beauty,appeal and softness of the feminine voice

Scent and sweat
We are not attracted to the scent of a man, we don't find the scent permitting from their body appealing
And the sweat coming out from their body is a turn off for us lesbians
Instead we love the scent of a woman and it makes us fall head over hills in love with women

8 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fira09(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lesbians don't have shame again o... imagine what the op is saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hey that mumu behind this post should shut up
And use your life for better thing

1 Like

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:
Lesbians don't have shame again o... imagine what the op is saying.
you don't have shame to type this shit dullard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Hey that mumu behind this post should shut up
And use your life for better thing
hey that mumu behind this moniker should shutup and use your miserable life to do something meaningful to patch up your dilapidated self cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
hey that mumu behind this moniker should shutup and use your miserable life to do something meaningful to patch up your dilapidated self cheesy
i de talk you de talk abi you wan collect??

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
i de talk you de talk abi you wan collect??
I dey talk you dey talk abi you wan taste my venom? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
I dey talk you dey talk abi you wan taste my venom? cheesy
ur venom na chilse
I go x you wotoporious
You sef you go believe
I be your mate
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
ur venom na chilse
I go x you wotoporious
You sef you go believe
I be your mate
no cordinate yourself
You go see how lethal and deadly my venoms are cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
no cordinate yourself
You go see how lethal and deadly my venoms are cheesy
make I coordinate myself??
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
make I coordinate myself??
no, cordinate your disgusting rotten dried flat ass cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
no cordinate your disgusting rotten dried flat ass cheesy
this girl abi na boy
Mouth de scratch You abi??
Na for this forum you de cross cap
You no fit look me for face cap this kind shit
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fira09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
you don't have shame to type this shit dullard cheesy

Pls stop there...... don't just insult me you lesbian.... you lesbians have changed this forum to trash.
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
this girl abi na boy
Mouth de scratch You abi??
Na for this forum you de cross cap
You no fit look me for face cap this kind shit
you be werey
I dey laugh your Stupidity
I eat people like you for breakfast
Infact I will crush you to the extent they won't find any pieces of you
I will repeat it a million times cheesy
By the way, you no fit see me face to face talk this kind shit, I will paralyze you with stroke with my venoms cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fira09(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
you be werey
By the way, you no fit see me face to face talk this kind shit, I will paralyze you with stroke with my venoms cheesy

Only witch can do what you just said.
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
you be werey
Shai excess talk no de full basket
Ur mata long but juSt send me your control make me and you cap ruggedly
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by KristaPretty(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
Lesbians have high taste for women
They love and cherish their lesbian lover

Why the male body is not attractive to lesbians?
.body physique
Males don't have that body softness to attract lesbians
Males have muscular physique which irritates and disgust lesbians
Lesbians hate muscles
We love our partners soft, bootylicious and voluptuous which is actually lacking in the male anatomy
Males don't have beautiful sultry ass
They have dried flat ass which is a turn off to us as lesbians, imagine us Lesbians drooling over a man's flat dried ass that's porpestrous
Men don't have sexy soft legs, they legs are muscular,hairy,rocky and unappealing to our eyes
We don't like the Structure of a man's hand
Their hands are very large, strong, rough and uneven as compared to ladies who have soft,light and tender looking fresh hands, so dazzling and inviting to kiss
We don't live the structure of a males thighs and laps even their knees us so rocky and bumpy
Men don't have breast, their breast is flat like flat tyre
They don't have fully developed breast like females that we can handle and suck
Above all we hate that protuding adams apple on their neck is an eyesore
We hate bears/moustache with passions,we don't like the bears in their jaws and all over their chest it is horrible and unattractive to us
We are not attracted to the facial sculpture of a man, we love the feminization not a woman's skull and facial structure
We love the vagina of a woman triple times to that of a penis
The juice in her vagina is so sweet and mouth-watering
We are not attracted to their six packs that looks like a piece of hard block mounted on a pillar
We love the flat tummy and softness of the female stomach

Body language
We are not attracted to a man's walking step,body movement,gait and facial expression, demeanor and body disposition
We are not attracted to how they bounce, sag showing their flat butt or no ass at all
The way their bounce irritate Lesbians we are not attracted to that
Instead we love the catwalk and the elegant body step of a woman
Infact we love everything about their feminity and the way they carry themselves

.voice
We are not sexually or romantically attracted to masculine voice
The deep bass weed voice is a turnoff to lesbians, we are not in anyway attracted to masculine voice.
Instead we love the beauty and softness of the feminine voice

Scent and sweat
We are not attracted to the scent of a man, we don't find the scent permitting from their body appealing
And the sweat coming out from their body is a turn off for us lesbians
Instead we love the scent of a woman and it makes us fall head over hills in love with her

In this life, I can only love a man and nothing else.

Men are the real deal, I cannot imagine myself loving or stroning or touching a fellow woman who has everything I already have.

Preek, rhe flat nyash and the muscular physique is what makes the non lesbians like us want to die grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
KristaPretty:

Men are the real deal, I cannot imagine myself loving or stroning or touching a fellow woman who has everything I already have.

Preek, rhe flat nyash and the muscular physique is what makes the non lesbians like us want to die grin grin grin
in this life I can only love a woman and nothing else
Women are the real deal
well what you like is what I dislike
The bootylicious, voluptuous, curvaceous, softness and endowed body of a woman is what to die for, I can't leave that for a hairy muscular bumpy dude grin
The male anatomy is so disgusting and irritating to me grin grin grin
One man's food is another man's poison grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fira09(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
KristaPretty:

Lol grin grin
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

Pls stop there...... don't just insult me you lesbian.... you lesbians have changed this forum to trash.
your stupidity is legendary
You are nothing but a vagabond released to this faceless forum cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

Lol grin grin
I see the clown that is giving you hope cheesy grin
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fira09(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
your stupidity is legendary
You are nothing but a vagabond released to this faceless forum cheesy
You speak like a man !
You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk.

1 Like

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Fiona004: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
KristaPretty:

what do you feel in that stonecold hairy gorilla muscular physique of a man cheesy grin

It is repulsive cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

You speak like a man !
You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk.

you speak like a woman!
Don't try to impress me with your stupidity
You can as well get rid of your trashy self dullard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Shai excess talk no de full basket
Ur mata long but juSt send me your control make me and you cap ruggedly
I don't cap ruggedly with Gorillas
I cap ferociously with subhumans like you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by KristaPretty(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
in this life I can only love a woman and nothing else
Women are the real deal
well what you like is what I dislike
The bootylicious, voluptuous, curvaceous, softness and endowed body of a woman is what to die for, I can't leave that for a hairy muscular bumpy dude grin
The male anatomy is so disgusting and irritating to me grin grin grin
One man's food is another man's poison grin grin grin

Made me laugh lol
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
KristaPretty:

Made me laugh lol
yours is so porpestrous and LUDICROUS grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fiona004:
what do you feel in that stonecold hairy gorilla muscular physique of a man cheesy grin

It is repulsive cheesy
I swear so disgusting and repulsive cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damn!!
So much horseshit in one post alone.

Homosexuality including gayism and Lesbianism is nature's anomaly and aberration.

I'm outta here

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:
Damn!!
So much horseshit in one post alone.

Homosexuality including gayism and Lesbianism is nature's anomaly and aberration.

I'm outta here
it will always be a horseshit to you because you are horseshit yourself
carry your horseshit self out of here with that gorilla disgusting pic of yours cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
it will always be a horseshit to you because you are horseshit yourself
carry your horseshit self out of here with that gorilla disgusting pic of yours cheesy grin

Be very careful of who you mess with. I can track u down at anytime.
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Adonis86(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:

Be very careful of who you mess with. I can track u down at anytime.
You're just a jobless rotten carcass. Rotten vulture. See you see untimely death, keep campaigning and advertising your sagged pussy wey don roty finish from too much choking of cucumber.
You talk about softness as what's you demonic daughters of eve love, but can't tell me between man's penis and cucumber � fruit, the one that's softer... Confused frustrated bitch... Mgbeke de tracker. Bushmeat!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? / Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. / Abeg, Na Who Carry My Name Go Shiloh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.