Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,535 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Digital Marketing Is Scam..masturbation Is Not A Sin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Digital Marketing Is Scam..masturbation Is Not A Sin (389 Views)

Inks Nation Is Scam! / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them / Scam Alert: Emerald Insurance Investment Is Scam And Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Is Scam..masturbation Is Not A Sin by Pmedia7787: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
I had to make this thread for people to understand some things

I had an account here banned until 2038 which I had to delete because the mods didn't carry out a proper investigation to know what I was doing

Some guys doing dropshipping pay influencers on Instagram to get there products seen by many people

The idea of using Instagram in this manner wasn't the original plan of Instagram.. ..dig more to understand

Some guys go further... They create a ladies profile with pictures ..this profile often have many male followers ,then they begin promoting links of different products in hope that people that visit such links would buy products from the links....this is a scam...but no one is talking ..because those doing it understand the reasons for there actions...it's was never a scam

May be Jumia and Amazon are scammers for presenting quality HD picture of products instead of some shitty pictures on their website

Pastor Chris said...masturbation is not a sin if for medical reasons ..you are asked to masturbate...eg...to get your sperm in the hospital.. If need be

Masturbation becomes a sin if you do it to pleasure your body...the mind donst get pleasured in masturbation..Good if you understand

My account pmedia1 was deleted because somebody who dosnt understand the

game of online business called me a scam

I had blocked this person on WhatsApp as he felt he was smarter than his grey matter
As he felt I was here to scam..

So what was I doing....

I said people should help me create accounts...in which certain vital info from them was needed to make it successful and some other processes not known to outsiders...

But here. You have kids calling everyone a scam ....without proper checks

We should learn to do more research on a matter than rushing to conclusions

I believes corona virus is a biological weapon as a result of some certain events around it..but it's just a believe.... I don't have solid information to back that up

So

Please..... We need relax...Carry out deep research to avoid been like the Nigerian police... Because they will never change if we don't change.. They are us

I need the below

https://www.nairaland.com/5760039/get-paid-doing-simple-task
Re: Digital Marketing Is Scam..masturbation Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I understand your plight

(1) (Reply)

Video: Abuja Lock-down Enforcement Team Being Briefed / Police Arrest Female Teenager For Defiling 6 Year Old Boy / An Innocent Citizen Killed By Police In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.