Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? (6766 Views)

What's Your Biggest Achievement So Far In 2020 / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / What Has Been Your Achievement So Far In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 2:12am On Mar 30, 2020
With the global pandemic ravaging, we've all been advised to stay indoors.

This has given me time to self reflect and assess my life.

So, as the topic points out, what is/are your greatest accomplishments so far?.

Personally, I was able to acquire my Pilot licenses all the way to Type Ratings which is the most important.

And with some connections here and there, I secured a job at Etihad Airways.

I've got a decent salary, nice apartment, confirm ride.

I render assistance to the extended fam as much as I can.

My parents are happy, I'm happy.

Life's treating me right at least

Sure it's not all rosy but I'm not overlooking the good because of the bad.

15 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by CanadaOrBust: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Good question.
OP are they still paying u pilots?
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Stopped smoking cigarettes when I found Marijuana.

Regret the years I spent with Tobacco

23 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Takeit2017(m): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Bro am very good using computer
But not fetching me good money

That's the reason am gonna suffer this 14days quarantine placed on us

It is finish for me
Hunger looking at me like.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by GboyegaD(m): 2:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Zayttoven:
With the global pandemic ravaging, we've all been advised to stay indoors.

This has given me time to self reflect and assess my life.

So, as the topic points out, what is/are your greatest accomplishments so far?.

Personally, I was able to acquire my Pilot licenses all the way to Type Ratings which is the most important.

And with some connections here and there, I secured a job at Etihad Airways.

I've got a decent salary, nice apartment, confirm ride.

I render assistance to the extended fam as much as I can.

My parents are happy, I'm happy.

Life's treating me right at least

Sure it's not all rosy but I'm not overlooking the good because of the bad.

My childhood educational goals.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49am On Mar 30, 2020
children...
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2020
I found love on nairaland. Prolly the most ecstatic, beautiful thing that has ever happened to mesmiley I know y'all may be wondering how an achievement that is but you really think it's that easy to find someone that'd spark your soul on a renowned but scandalous forum littered with mostly heart eaters and snakes
So now you see, I have lots of other achievements but this is my proudest and I will always have Seun to thank kiss
Cos my world is rocked!

23 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Inserting my Deee inside That BCH girl Rokiatu her sweet pussyyy

Chai... There's sure difference between ToTo and pussyy.

Toto is bitter and Pussyy is sweet.

Rokiatu has pussyyy.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Good question.
OP are they still paying u pilots?

Yeah, as same as always.
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by coolestofall(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Nothing of substantial worth yet. And God knows this world cannot end before I make major impact.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Dicktion:
I found love on nairaland. Prolly the most ecstatic, beautiful thing that has ever happened to mesmiley I know y'all may be wondering how an achievement that is but you really think it's that easy to find someone that'd spark your soul on a renowned but scandalous forum littered with mostly heart eaters and snakes
So now you see, I have lots of other achievements but this is my proudest and I will always have Seun to thank kiss
Cos my world is rocked!

What a feat!
Big ups.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm nice topic.

My proudest achievement is having a relationship with GOD in Heaven.

So when i speak to him, he answers.

20 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Withdrawing money every month end without working.
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hmm nice topic.

My proudest achievement is having a relationship with GOD in Heaven.

So when i speak to him, he answers.

Good to hear that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:
Withdrawing money every month end without working.

This your achievement no sad at all.
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
coolestofall:
Nothing of substantial worth yet. And God knows this world cannot end before I make major impact.

I believe in you brother.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
My proudest moment is now ? After concluding service 2017 I couldn't get a good job , though I graduated with a wonderful result. I started learning programming (python , javascript, html and css, sql ), postgre, and wordpress. And I also learnt CCTV installation , CCNA and digital marketing . Early this year i started reaping the fruit of mine labor for the past 1 years plus. I got a job online ,I also had clients that I installed camera and created website.
For now I have like three jobs . I am planning to use my IT skills to make education easier.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by coolestofall(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Zayttoven:

I believe in you brother.
Thank ma gee
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Torie8(f): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2020
cheesy[color=][/color] wink cheesy :DMy proudest moment now is that my final year result has been released and it's all good �. Just waiting for this covid 19 to end so I can do my clearance.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by u11ae1013: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Six packs
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirvingeo:
My proudest moment is now ? After concluding service 2017 I couldn't get a good job , though I graduated with a wonderful result. I started learning programming (python , javascript, html and css, sql ), postgre, and wordpress. And I also learnt CCTV installation , CCNA and digital marketing . Early this year i started reaping the fruit of mine labor for the past 1 years plus. I got a job online ,I also had clients that I installed camera and created website.
For now I have like three jobs . I am planning to use my IT skills to make education easier.

Really smart of you to acquire as many skills as you did.

Trust me it'll go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Zayttoven: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Torie8:
cheesy[color=][/color] wink cheesy :DMy proudest moment now is that my final year result has been released and it's all good �. Just waiting for this covid 19 to end so I can do my clearance.

Well, congratulations are in order.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Torie8(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Zayttoven:

Well, congratulations are in order.
Yes oooo thank you smiley.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Femzaremz(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
mine is benchpressing 150kg!by the way i weigh a mere 70kg! Only gym enthusiasts will understand the sheer achievements contained in this writeup

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Cuntofjezebel: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
My greatest achievement so far is moving from my one room self contained to a face me I face you one room with public toilet. You will be amazed why this. But this is an achievement that will lead to greater things. Let me bore u with the long story

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by adetunji996(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Getting my B.s.c cert at age 20 last year.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by CanadaOrBust: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Zayttoven:

Yeah, as same as always.

Lucky bastar
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by Lynx001: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Being able to use my tongue to lick my nose is a rare feat not many people can perform. I have achieved that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by evil1: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirvingeo:

That programming shit is something I would like to do but my brain won't allow it.
Wat I do is drag n drop stuffs.
Never made enough money form online stuffs
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by evil1: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Finished uni in 2016
Did service in 2018
Finished law school....
Hustling for a good paying job presently
Re: What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? by nuelsam: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
saving 300k even when I was a teenager

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Overcome Depression After A Failed Relationship / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / See The Raunchy Dance & Kissing Between A Small Girl & Boy That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.