Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? (6767 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2011
when relationships go through troubled times,people tell you to be patient and watch and pray/hope that it'll get better.and then there's this quote of *every love story must stand the test of time* that i kinda suscribe to but a time will always come when it makes all the sense in the world to walk away.when is that time?
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by bekay911(f): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
well it depnds on d level , depth, volume, velocity, extent and lenght and d kind of the trouble u r in babe
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
For me,when I can't take it no more cos my patience\tolerance volume get limit and when e reach that limit,that's it for yours truly.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
slimyem:

when relationships go through troubled times,people tell you to be patient and watch and pray/hope that it'll get better.and then there's this quote of *every love story must stand the test of time* that i kinda suscribe to but a time will always come when it makes all the sense in the world to walk away.when is that time?
The time when the current manifestations were worse than when you prayed against it! if it escalates further than that, then, that prayer may never be answered! Also to watch out for is the realistic manifestation of your fears! I.e, he has started sounding violent in his speech, angry with you on the phone and you fear for the worst, and then one day he actually SLAPS YOU! He is fond of lying about certain things,(calls, texts, smells, whereabouts) and you actually find out about another girl soon enough!e.t.c!

I'm not a fan of waiting for situations to get to extremes before tailing! The smoke shouldnt conspicuously become fire, before i know am in danger! I'm allergic to the slightest of bullsh!t!. . .
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2011

Why do you want to leave now, when he has USED You?? sad . Get a gun and gun him down, cos he played carelessly with your punnyy undecided undecided
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by omega25red(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2011
slimyem:

you will usually know when it's time to walk away.
every relationship has hurdles learning from the mistakes and building together is what will keep the relationship going after the honey moon stage.

you can walk away when it seems like your mate is not learning anything from the mistakes or fights that you both had meaning if the same mistakes keep happening and no one is learning anything or doing anything to change, then you walk away.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by pkv(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

Why do you want to leave now, when he has USED You?? sad . Get a gun and gun him down, cos he played carelessly with your punnyy undecided undecided
and u think d death penalty is ok 4 playing wit just anoda cunnties?omo u wicked o!babe just walka jeje leave am afteral d ting no gt meter
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by tellwisdom: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2011
and u think d death penalty is ok 4 playing wit just anoda cunnties?omo u wicked o!babe just walka jeje leave am afteral d ting no gt meter

grin grin grin grin grin badt guy grin
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

idi.ota,what makes you think i was talking bout me?
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2011
when u cant stand him/ her again
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by seedord247(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2011
My sister . . he who laugh last last best . . so keep on having that patience. Remember the patience Dog doesn't eat it the biggest alone but take all.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by pkv(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
slimyem:

it happend 2 ha!!!
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
pkv:

it happend 2 ha!!!
oya now,prove it!
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
at the point you know if you marry this man with this behaviour cos he wont change I cant live with it.

if you can endure the behaviour in marriage ride on if not break it now. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
When sea dries is the best
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by Otunbakay(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
That very point you come to the realisation and conviction that you dont have a future with the relationship.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by Finecat(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
Until he murders you.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by lexicon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
sexkillz:

The time when the current manifestations were worse than when you prayed against it! if it escalates further than that, then, that prayer may never be answered! Also to watch out for is the realistic manifestation of your fears! I.e, he has started sounding violent in his speech, angry with you on the phone and you fear for the worst, and then one day he actually SLAPS YOU! He is fond of lying about certain things,(calls, texts, smells, whereabouts) and you actually find out about another girl soon enough!e.t.c!

I'm not a fan of waiting for situations to get to extremes before tailing! The smoke shouldn't conspicuously become fire, before i know am in danger! I'm allergic to the slightest of bullsh!t!. . .

Very reasonable comment here. . .
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by mekaboy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
till death draw u apart from it  grin grin
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by 27naira(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
The moment you realize in your heart that your heart cannot take the heat any longer. Be the FIRST to call it quits. The first always have the lesser pain.

Afterall, its better to be the dumper and not the dumpee  wink
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by denitro(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
When you are still alive
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by johncasey1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Another acronymn 4 When to dump your partner
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by MMM2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
when u re d @ point of death angry
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by tellwisdom: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2011

Are you not a nigerian? undecided undecided.BUZUZU angry
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
mekaboy:

till death draw u apart from it  grin grin
Finecat:

Until he murders you.
Finecat:

Until he murders you.
what imbecilic responses!
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

BUZUZU angry
i know that's what you are.you dont have to tell me.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by pingpong1: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
For some of us, walking away is not an option.
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by Freesia(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
bekay911:

well it depnds on d level , depth, volume, velocity, extent and lenght and d kind of the trouble u r in  babe
True

27naira:

The moment you realize in your heart that your heart cannot take the heat any longer. Be the FIRST to call it quits. The first always have the lesser pain.

Afterall, its better to be the dumper and not the dumpee  wink

If the r/ship meant a lot to you,and you  have given your all but decide you can't go on with the r/ship for reasons known to you,it will hurt you to leave that r/ship as well
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
ping pong:

For some of us, walking away is not an option.
even when nothing's working?
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by slimyem: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
Freesia:
If the r/ship meant a lot to you,and you  have given your all but decide you can't go on with the r/ship for reasons known to you,it will hurt you to leave that r/ship as well
very true!
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by truegist99: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Baba God embed the power of choose into our mind,  so whatever we are going through we have the ability to say yes or no,

back to your question,  it's the point you can continue with the relationship.
when you notes you investment is not given out result! WATCH OUT, 
When you notes the relationship bond more the weak! WATCH OUT!
And many more,   
JOIN NIGERIAN IN THE BEST SOCIAL COMMUNITY SITE WWW.BIGIMI.COM. YOU CAN CHAT, BLOG, GIST AND HAVE FUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? by kanny1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
the answer to every challenge and progress in any relationship lies btw the two involved. you only seek opinion/advice when u boost ur confidence in the decision u want to tak. Does d relationship add value to ur life? Is anyone being selfish and uncaring? are ur families happy about it? can u confidently say he/she 's ur partner? can u call her/him urs in the presence of pretty girls/guys around? is the relatnship endured or enjoyed?
Not how far bt how well. One good door closes another better or best door opens. my dear step out if need be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When your side chick is the photographer / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism / My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.