Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (3968 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hardlife: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
McMayor:
WhatsApp me with your school ID card. Must have same name on bank details.

good afternoon I am just seeing this.. I will do it right away
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Drop your account details so that I can send you a little token.
Although my intention was to send foodstuff, it seems impossible at the moment.
I understand sir and my God reward you.@ McMayor as you are trying to help me out even though you owe me nothing. I appreciate and may you never feel hungry or lack.

Acc: First bank 3018479565 K.H. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
McMayor:
WhatsApp me with your school ID card. Must have same name on bank details.
good evening I sent you the message on whatsapp at 2 o clock but you didn't respond
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
You didnt read my message to understand.

I asked for a proof (original I.D card) of school you work with your name matching your bank name. What you sent is different. In as much as I would like to help, you are sending a fake / irrelevant document.

EvilPOTATO:
good evening I sent you the message on whatsapp at 2 o clock but you didn't respond
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by MariaAngeles: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
@Hopeak, it has been sent.

My main monicker was blocked by spam bot for quoting your comment with your account details.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
McMayor:

I asked for a proof (original I.D card) of school you work with your name matching your bank name. What you sent is different. In as much as I would like to help, you are sending a fake / irrelevant document.
just came online to see this. What I sent you was my employment letter and it's a primary school. I sent that letter out of trust. It isn't fake.

Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by MMotimo: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
just came online to see this. What I sent you was my employment letter and it's a primary school. I sent that letter out of trust. It isn't fake.

Thanks all the same

Oga, you did not obey his instruction. He said school ID card not employment letter. You should have said you don’t have an ID card instead of the unauthorized substitution.

2 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
EvilPOTATO:

Thanks all the same
Follow simple instructions next time.

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
MariaAngeles:

My main monicker was blocked by spam bot for quoting your comment with your account details.
Good evening Sir, I saw #3,000 in my account this evening.But it came with only location and no name. I was wondering where it came from.I was about asking if anyone sent me money.

Sir, may God bless and replenish you for what you have done to bring smile to my face today. May you and your family never lack food. You really don't know what you have done for me tonight.. I thank and appreciate once more.

I will pay some debt first thing tomorrow and rush to market to get some food with the remaining.

God bless you and bless you bros. Thanks and have a good night.

5 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2020
MariaAngeles:

GOD will continue his blessings on you for making someone smile

4 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by apotek: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Follow simple instructions next time.
bro in as much as I don't actually like to bat around with people because certain things ought to be clear.

May I ask you if you work in a primary school or have worked in one? Do you have an ID card given to you? Even when salary is to be paid, it's cash to hand. So you can't even prove you work in the school with your bank statement.

Fine, he asked for my ID card at the school. Do I have one? No, I don't but I have my employment letter as prove. He could have at least responded my chat after sending him that. The worst he could have done was tell me No

But what did he do, he ignored my chat and also called what I sent an irrelevant document.

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
bro in as much as I don't actually like to bat around with people because certain things ought to be clear.

May I ask you if you work in a primary school or have worked in one? Do you have an ID card given to you? Even when salary is to be paid, it's cash to hand. So you can't even prove you work in the school with your bank statement.

Fine he asked for my ID card at the school. Do I have one? No I don't but I have my employment letter as prove. He could have at least responded my chat after sending him that. The worst he could have done was tell me No

But what did he do, he ignored my chat and also called what I sent an irrelevant document.
Okay I think you are right. Don't worry your destiny helper will locate u
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
MMotimo:

Oga, you did not obey his instruction. He said school ID card not employment letter. You should have said you don’t have an ID card instead of the unauthorized substitution.
follow the initial post from the start
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by MariaAngeles: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
McMayor:

You don't have to make someone feel little just because you want to help them.
You either choose to trust their word that they're being honest and help or look away. Not asking them to provide this and that or reading and ignoring their messages.
It is unkind and disrespectful.

11 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Ayofaks(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
I feel so sad reading this thread. Does it mean poverty robs an individual a sense of dignity?

We can help without making the person we are helping to feel shame or dragging their dignity on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by knowhowk: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Winneygirl:
This forum will soon turn to Beggarsland.
We can't even filter the genuine from the fake.
. Give if you have ,Looking for fake and Genuine ones is like waiting to see the Blinking of a Crab by the Sea- Shore ,Long Story .

3 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
I apologize. I dont mean it as such. I dont think i owe an explanation but I hate that my words weren't read properly. Again I apologize. I asked for his work ID card which must carry his name which must also be the same name on bank account. However what I got was different from what was sent to me. I asked this just to be sure am not sending money to the wrong person. How does this sound as if I belittle someone? However, i apologize again. We are all in trying times and i would never belittle fellow man.

MariaAngeles:

You don't have to make someone feel little just because you want to help them.
You either choose to trust their word that they're being honest and help or look away. Not asking them to provide this and that or reading and ignoring their messages.
It is unkind and disrespectful.

4 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
McMayor:
asked for his work ID card which must carry his name which must also be the same name on bank account. However what I got was different from what was sent to me.
Please kindly clarify if the name on the letter was not the name on the account.

You are making it seem as if it wasn't the same name bro. If you won't help me, at least don't tarnish my image. Haba now

6 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Veryfoolishboy: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
follow the initial post from the start
well I did and one thing I noticed was that the guy told a moniker that he has given everything he had out already.

So I guess he had nothing to give out again. All dt point abt ID or no Id naa just hide and seek game.

You also have a point. Primary and secondary schools don't carry any ID.
lass las Person wey go help you no go follow you dey drag ID.

5 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by AdorableAyo: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
My helper should locate me too. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? / School Proprietor Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.