Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (3967 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
McMayor:
Hi. Have you been able to help him if not, pps reach me via WhatsApp. If you can get a dispatch to deliver, I will cover the delivery expenses.

Do you know coker express?
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2020
We can do this without making it obvious on NL. My WhatsApp is 0811 565 6680.

Mariangeles:

Do you know coker express?
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by CHoccolaTE: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Haba mustack or what is your name, why didn't you start your own thread to beg? Now people have abandoned the original owner of this thread to focus on you the hijacker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
McMayor:
We can do this without making it obvious on NL. My WhatsApp is 0811 565 6680.

I want it to be transparent to a certain point.

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by JuicyProstitute: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mustack:

This is a prov of the loan from GT bank.
I can't get the details of the micro finance bank because I don't have there app and my ledger is with the bank. If possible for me, I will put it here it's just left for me to hide my details for security purposes.
Don't be lazy! What stops you from putting umbrella in front of your gate and people patronize u? Don't u know people need cash now? U talking about ladipo market
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by frozen70(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mustack:

To be honest we're not.

My concern is the loan I took from GT bank and infinity micro finance bank.

GT bank palava is small but that micro finance bank is my headache

Government have told them to forget about intrest on loan this period
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by deltateam: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hopeak:

I never begged for food since 2017..I was only asking for helpjob and to be empowered so that I can be my own boss after I learnt hand work.

With the lock down, how am I supposed to hustle for the little amount I used to feed before.

I am not a scanner.. I am a graduate and also learnt hand work. You are free to confirm

Just that I have been very unfortunate.. You might not understand.

Who called you a scanner?
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Well, my intention was/is to transfer the delivery charges to you and may be give him some extra cash.

Mariangeles:

I want it to be transparent to a certain point.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
McMayor:
Well, my intention was/is to transfer the delivery charges to you and may be give me some extra cash.

OK.
I'll chat you up.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
deltateam:

Who called you a scanner?
Sorry,I meant to type scammer.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello all,please don't neglet me like this. Things are really getting tougher,please don't overlook my plea.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
It seems like @ Mariangeles and @ McMayor: have given up on my case.

This is why I always say I have been very unlucky in life.. Not that I don't hustle or struggle. But many a time, when it is about to yield fruits ,then something will happen..

I know that they don't owe me nothing though. At least they tried with the effort and I don't know why we haven't heard from them for days now.

It is well,i will still be struggling to survive.
God bless us all.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hopeak:

It seems like @ Mariangeles and @ McMayor: have given up on my case.

This is why I always say I have been very unlucky in life.. Not that I don't hustle or struggle. But many a time, when it is about to yield fruits ,then something will happen..

I know that they don't owe me nothing though. At least they tried with the effort and I don't know why we haven't heard from them for days now.

It is well,i will still be struggling to survive.
God bless us all.

If you're willing to make more effort to come get it, then it'll make things easier.
Sometimes, we need to move to get help.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

If you're willing to make more effort to come get it, then it'll make things easier.
Sometimes, we need to move to get help.
I understand.. But for the transportation and y oh know there is still local lock down in Lagos.
I was thinking @ McMayor wanted to assist me with the person that will drop it with bike or so.
I think they don't arrest those that move food items.

Please any help you can, I appreciate your efforts Sir.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
frozen70:

Government have told them to forget about intrest on loan this period

Source pls
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't be lazy! What stops you from putting umbrella in front of your gate and people patronize u? Don't u know people need cash now? U talking about ladipo market

Someone like a family neibour doing that already beside our house. So it's impossible for me to challenge her
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Haba mustack or what is your name, why didn't you start your own thread to beg? Now people have abandoned the original owner of this thread to focus on you the hijacker.

I left already.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hopeak:

I understand.. But for the transportation and y oh know there is still local lock down in Lagos.
I was thinking @ McMayor wanted to assist me with the person that will drop it with bike or so.

Just say you'll try to make it to oshodi at least, then I'll take it from there.
I can't handover the package to just anyone, and I lost the contact of the delivery guy whose services I use.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mustack:

Someone like a family neibour doing that already beside our house. So it's impossible for me to challenge her
The sky is big enough for birds to fly. You never serious... Simply scout an area with no banks and less competition and mount ur umbrella. Baba think outside the box! This world is a fvcking jungle, being lax won't put food on your table. And nobody will give you shishi cos you already have d means.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Just say you'll try to make it to oshodi at least, then I'll take it from there.
I can't handover the package to just anyone, and I lost the contact of the delivery guy who's services I use.
Hope you added plantain for him... Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The sky is big enough for birds to fly. You never serious... Simply scout an area with no banks and less competition and mount ur umbrella. Baba think outside the box! This world is a fvcking jungle, being lax won't put food on your table. And nobody will give you shishi cos you already have d means.
U think am just Der without thinking. How can I assess the risk in an unknown environment. Chill small na
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mustack:

U think am just Der without thinking. How can I assess the risk in an unknown environment. Chill small na
Excuses. Bye
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I need proper assessment also pos business is nor at your next door. The only place I can do it in my area is very risky. I heard a new today how dy almost burst a POS business man yesterday. If not for the sake of iron entrance, all his hard earn money will go down d pipe. Pos business is not something u will just open your umbrella at any point. U need complete study of it b4 u can do it.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hope you added plantain for him... Lolzzz

Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2020
McMayor:
Well, my intention was/is to transfer the delivery charges to you and may be give him some extra cash.

good morning I don't know if I could get some help from you to get some food too. The lockdown has affected the school I work as no salary was paid before the lockdown.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Hopeak:

Drop your account details so that I can send you a little token.
Although my intention was to send foodstuff, it seems impossible at the moment.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hardlife: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hardlife: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hardlife: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
In as much as I would like to help in all sincerity, I have given all I have out at this time. Me and my family will be praying for you. Pls stay strong. Stay safe.

Hardlife:
please sir I have been begging since. I'm a student and I have proof To it. I have been stranded because of delta lock down. Please help me sir. Any little just to feed through and survive this week please I'm pleading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American's Parenting Guide: The Dos And Don'ts In Pictures. / How Do I Cope As A Family Man After Losing A Job. Advice/help Needed / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.