Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus (25630 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Raises N200M To Purchase Nomination Form For Amaechi / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Theta1: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
When his mate dey donate 1billion naira.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by sweetsell: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2020
blockgeek69:

You really have got time to quote everyone... I won't argue with a coward

Pls be explicit every foolish igbo n not everyone.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Afospecialk: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Lip service after stealing billions may convik kiss his dirty azz

Mama peace stole billions too.

Tell her to donate 1 million first
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Olayemitemitope(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2020
I wonder o�

Hahaha

Do we have to print this 200m ?

This is like transferring from your left hand to your right hand[/quote]
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Afospecialk: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2020
toogbasky:
I have nothing to say to u; clueless people, this people stole billions of dollars from us and you are asking a common man how much he donated;; it is not their money point of correction; it is our money, in a sane country Your Tinubu would be in jail

Atiku stole billions too as a former VP of Nigeria and donated just 50m

Tinubu stole as a former governor and donated 200m why didn't you call for Atikus head for just 50m ? Athieku spent over 50billion for election nd can't donate just 200m for health sector even she the life of his son is at stake?

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

these bolded words do not exist in Yoruba language

unfortunately Igbo Jew, I'm a Yoruba and a devoted Christian who's not a racist like you half brain ediot from the sun that refused to rise since 1967

so your mother had misery?

nothing like Onishoro in Yoruba or what exactly are you trying to write. google translation has really expose your dumbness

otu like you
Oh lawd!

This guy is even more miserable than I thought!

Stop fishing for idiots SIMP before the trio of ayelala, sopona and ogun strike you dead!!

Abi werey ko leta si yalaya e?

It's like your father's concubines curses have started affecting your life!

Just go to where you bathed and ask for your towel onishoro oshi!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

unfortunately Igbo Jew, I'm a Yoruba and a devoted Christian who's not a racist like you half brain ediot from the sun that refused to rise since 1967

nothing like Onishoro in Yoruba or what exactly are you trying to write. google translation has really expose your dumbness

otu like you
Useless headslamming nincompoop!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Afospecialk:

Mama peace stole billions too.

Tell her to donate 1 million first
We can't tell her because coronavirus don't have anything in common with us
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

otu like you
Aridin! Elepon jijo!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by gentlegenius(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
200 million
or
200 billion?? shocked

when others they give billions??
You should be more worried about what our yeye government and their agencies are with all these donations than how much people are donating.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

otu like you
Asunta!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

otu like you
Aja l'oma je oku Iran e!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

otu like you
Omo iya dagbe!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

otu like you
You sound like the useless Yoruba mooslim called Frlukas. That one is attracted to me like magnet to iron! Useless skull hunters!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Champneys: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Tinubu omo ole.
Donate 200m today, then collect it back in illegal funds remitted regularly into his various accounts and fronts!
Olofo jatijati.

May thunder fire you all Tinubu supporters on this thread, it shall not be well with you all and the frog eyed looter of our commonwealth!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Heineken(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
sunshineV:
GTB

E DON RED O cry
hahhah e no go red bro. God go help us. I broke pass you I for reason you.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Aja l'oma je oku Iran mole bi mi!

amin bi o se ma ri fun gbogbo Iran diran ni e ati a won obi to bi abiruun bi ti e l'omo
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Afospecialk:

More reason why your orn generation will always remain inconsequential miscreant 3rd citizen in Nigeria bcs you only know about yourself that's all
reason your region playing second fiddle and opposition since independence and slave to North for life 4th class citizen and receiver of all virus in nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by anonimi: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
Atleast Lagos flooding is ocassional and its being dealt with
Abia state is a permanent shit hole that need delivrance

Did you say occasional- meaning it does not happen every year?
Being dealt with?
You need deliverance from the Thienuibu, barawo bubu and other Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC rogues anuses that your head is stuck in.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
You sound like the useless Yoruba mooslim called Frlukas. That one is attracted to me like magnet to iron! Useless skull hunters!

you're a nonentity, a village addicted glorified ediot at it

how can one sane mind tends to be magnet with a global ediot like you?

you that don't remembered home again? you've dedicated your life to be learning how to write another man's language, if that's not modern slavery then I wonder what it is

complex inferiority for your own countrymen again? how many Igbo words can you write grammatically correct? your dumbness and stupidity na legendary
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Muyology: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
muystoy:
You try small, but I sure say e go pass that if na for election

U spake my mind.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Omo iya dagbe!

Iya ndagbe you meant? complex inferiority dey worry this girl. I can bet it if truly you're a lady, guys must have exploit this your naivety

you're just a reference to the fact that majority of Igbo parents had failed in their child upbringing. the reference is all over here with you ediots way of life
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by OChimex: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
Some imbecille will still come to complain online that he should have donated more as if nah there papa get the money.
Anyway Jagaban you have tried, kudos to you

When will Nigerians be civilized. I wonder why you lots can make your points without sounding dirty and uncivilized. That shows you Africans have a long way to go.

Try read comments in CNN, BBC, and many foreign news forum where civilized Westerners comment, you hardly see then this abusive and gutter words like Nigeria. But in every Nigerian news all you read are dirty words, insults to even people they don't know who might be far better than them.

Dear Nigerians and Africans, You can always make your points without insults. learn to sound civilized, educated and sane.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Afospecialk:

You are just a colossal dunce

Mama peace, Jonathan, Amaech , Okorocha. Dickson, Obi and the rest of them are there and have looted one way or the other but couldnt donatw just 5m to fight Covid yet a former state governor of just Lagos state since 1999 donated 200m and all you could think of is to castigate him?

You are minding these incorrigible IPOBians? Everything is to drag d1ck comparison contest childishly with Yorubas. While people of the SW focus proactively on fighting and beating this pandemic, IPOBians only know how to run around causing mischief and spreading disunity and hate.

Buhari is silent they complain. He talks they prettily attack his accent.

Tinubu did not donate they are up in arms. Tinubu donates they have problems with amount donated never mind that they do not scrutinize their own stingy leaders in Ala Igbo similarly.

PMB moves to quarantine the Nigerian epicentres and likely Hotspot of the disease (i.e Lagos, Abuja and Ogun) so we do not become Italy or Spain.

Everyone generally in support with only Igbos supporting a quack lawyer and failed glutton politician (Dino Melaye) claiming Buhari is infringing on Nigerians right to freedom of movement!!!!! Freedom of frigging movement during a killer disease pandemic?

Donation of Elumelu they want to claim an Igbo thing whereas anyone intelligent can tell that Tony, with how he donated 1 billion to his adopted home of Lagos where him and all his children live, is showing where and who his allegiance lies with.

Igbos are not covering themselves in glory at this time at all. This is because they are always hateful, pathetic and vengeful.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Aridin! Elepon jijo!

the epon dem use disflower you at tender age must be licking hence your mentality that all is like that

e be like say one Yoruba dey fvck that your big wide Pusey hence why you're obsessed with them
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by anonimi: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sen. Bola Tinubu has donated N200 million to support current effort of the Federal Government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus or Covid-19 in the country.

Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, stated on his twitter handle on Sunday, that the donation would go to the Lagos State Government and the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) to battle the scourge in the country.

He said that if not for the coronavirus disease, his annual birthday celebration, which was often accompanied by a colloquium, would have been held as was done in the last 12 years.

”We could not do so this year but by God’s grace we will do so again.

”The circumstances this year prevent us from gathering together to celebrate my birthday, but I would still like to mark the occasion.

”That is why I have chosen today to announce that I will be making a donation of N200 million to fight this deadly virus.

”In pursuant to this pledge, N100 million will be made available to the government of Lagos State and another N100 million to NCDC to support their efforts in fighting the scourge of COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/tinubu-donates-n200m-to-contain-coronavirus/amp/

Upon all the gragra, it is all in future impossible tense- will, will will shocked
This man wayo is too three much.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by pseudaria: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
Some imbecille will still come to complain online that he should have donated more as if nah there papa get the money.
Anyway Jagaban you have tried, kudos to you

Guy shut up, the controller of Lagos State just donated to Lagos State. Nothing took place
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by wetmenow: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Na only 200 million dis criminal fit donate.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Useless headslamming nincompoop!

when did Christian started bowing or you're mistaken me with Igbo Jew that bow down to lick nnamdi KANU feet

useless alimajiri from East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.