Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus (25679 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Raises N200M To Purchase Nomination Form For Amaechi / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
Some imbecille will still come to complain online that he should have donated more as if nah there papa get the money.
Anyway Jagaban you have tried, kudos to you

Did he tell you he cannot donate more than that?
shouldn't have cried more than the owner
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by laurel03(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
toogbasky:
Those guyz are in the age bracket of my grandpa, time would tell, i am not in a hurry;; that’s the difference between both of us; none of this guyz are your fathers, so am i not talking about your donation, it is because i have sense
how old was Tinubu when he became senator in 1991/1992... It means he was rich at early 30's
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chukwurah003:

How much did Atiku donate?

Why always me?
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by frog12: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
dis man is rich!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by toogbasky(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haba na; why are you talking like this as if you live in Canada, how many 40 years old senator have you seen since 1999
laurel03:
how old was Tinubu when he became senator in 1991/1992... It means he was rich at early 30's
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Clothingonline9(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
brainworkng:
He will reloot the money back in 100 folds. Tinubu tongue
Is he your state governor cor president Tinubu left political office so many years ago
Tell me about all the Igbos mouth billionaires and politicians hv contributeD
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Anambralstson: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Is he your state governor cor president Tinubu left political office so many years ago
Tell me about all the Igbos mouth billionaires and politicians hv contributeD
Emeka Offor
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumelu
Harbert wigwe have all donated

Previously donation from Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Powersurge: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
Some imbecille will still come to complain online that he should have donated more as if nah there papa get the money.
Anyway Jagaban you have tried, kudos to you

Keep quiet joor. You are here insulting people over corrupt Nigeria politicians. It's people that brought calamity like Buhari to power. How many hospital were equipped to world standard under Tinubu as governor of Lagos.

Do you remember how terrible Lagos looked under him? That's if you were in Lagos then. NO POLITICIANS IN THE. PRESENT NIGERIA DESERVES ANY USELESS ACCOLADE AS OF NOW.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Donating what they took from coffers back they will take it back
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by henzy4life: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
The money he used bullion van to pack in his house during election is what he's donating,story
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by nnaeyes6: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Which account are they donating all this money to?
I never receive alert yet
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Babaken(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Believe it or not this money is not from his mind
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by 77up(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerians sa grin

Tinubu did not annouce his donation on time , they called him names , he announced it now they said it's rubbing Peter to pay Paul

Some even said they were expecting more than 200m when their role model donated 50m

Some gullible said he stole from Lagos but forgetting that their lord also stole from Nigeria as a VP.

Laslas una go get sense.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by oyatz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
How much have YOU donated to fight COVID-19 in your community?

We already know that politicians have stolen money but that doesn't stop YOU from contributing YOUR OWN qouta to protecting your community sir

toogbasky:
I have nothing to say to u; clueless people, this people stole billions of dollars from us and you are asking a common man how much he donated;; it is not their money point of correction; it is our money, in a sane country Your Tinubu would be in jail
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by oyatz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Babaken:
Believe it or not this money is not from his mind

Please sir, donate money that's from YOUR heart to fight COVID-19 in YOUR Community.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Afospecialk:

Is Lagos your fathers state ?

How much has Jonathan and mama orace that looted Nigerian and not just a state have donated so far ?
Lagos is not my father state and I'm sure it's neither your father's state. So why drinking paracetamol for another person headache.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by BERNIMOORE: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Audio donation, na hear you no go see am
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
idonhammer:
Abeg how much your papa don donate?

your father's that inherit that plastered mud house from his father your Grandfather how much has he donated.

I no go better for the first person to report.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

200million is common??!... Seems you have been around money for too long!!! Are you CBN's treasurer??! grin
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Tareq1105: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
lordlugards:
Common #200million from the looter of lagos

What about your Atikulooooter that donated only #50m?

His #50m donation shows how much he love Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:
All the former governors that looted the destiny of your foolish n senseless Igbo how much have they donated so far ?

OK if they have not donated as much as Tinubu let's throw your bigoted fathers into the mix, how much as each of your father contributed to the cause or is it Tinubu's fault you own wretcs as a fathers ? .
I don't care about how much all the ex Southwest governors that has looted your useless and slowpoke Yoruba's has donated.
Neither do I care about how much your drunkard, agbero's, alapa mo ni ise, ale opo, and a foolish father that is fathering another man's son like you has donated. Untill you parked out of that one room you inherited from him I'm not replying you again.

It shall not be well with the first to report.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
laurel03:
Atiku Donated #50million too... Its their money and willingly donation. How much you donated to your community??
did I compare him with Jim ovia or dangote. If no why comparing him with atiku.

As for my community until you knew my location you never can tell. For Ur info some people are happy I'm here.

Cheers
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tareq1105:

What about your Atikulooooter that donated only #50m?

His #50m donation shows how much he love Nigerians.
base on you question, I don't know.
Only God can tell what's in a man's heart.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by faebenezer5star: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tinubu brings out some of our money with him to fight covid -19. To rephrase a bit
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by idonhammer: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls go to the kitchen and give your mum her phone before her battery runs down...indomie mumu small pikin.

lordlugards:
your father's that inherit that plastered mud house from his father your Grandfather how much has he donated.

I no go better for the first person to report.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Anthrophobia: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anthrophobia:
200 million
or
200 billion?? shocked

when others they give billions??
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by toogbasky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sorry sir, I didn’t knw you have donated your own 1 billion to your community; community chairman; i am part of the community people waiting for your donations, because your government has rendered 90% of us poor bcus of looting and poor decision making
oyatz:
How much have YOU donated to fight COVID-19 in your community?

We already know that politicians have stolen money but that doesn't stop YOU from contributing YOUR OWN qouta to protecting your community sir

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by mcyemite(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Ruby5: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by lordlugards: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
idonhammer:
Pls go to the kitchen and give your mum her phone before her battery runs down...indomie mumu small pikin.

if u be adult and you dey type like this then you nothing are empty head.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Mac2016(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
candidtalk:

Oga alakowe, what is wrong with his choice of the word 'contain' ? ITK will not kill some of you.
I think I goofed with my comment. I commented without proper attention. Curtail and contain have no much difference.. Thanks for the correction!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.