Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic (67453 Views)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by topshotnista(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is bad
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Iseoluwani: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
JESU!!!!

mo fo!!!

untop nepa bill

if you agree with me that they should just carry the landlord and wife to china for corona visiting click like, if you think they should just Machete them into broken pieces click share

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Debbylicious(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jesus! shocked
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked

Chineke.

Words fail me.

But some tenants can be so wicked, you didn't pay, you don't want them to disconnect your light.

You want to keep enjoying where you did not sow.

Is that not wickedness.

See what you caused yourself.

When you get well, try and pay before you pack out.

Wicked comment. That does not justify attempted murder

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Iseoluwani: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
dawnomike:
That is what happens when husband and wife happen to be cultist during their school days

lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wicked landlords
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by paix(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
spartan117:

I still can't understand how a sane human being will attack and inflict injuries on another person in cold blood shocked
Maybe it's only the boko haram and the killer herdsmen can give you the reason.
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by ebuclassic18(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
To be fare we need to hear from both parties,but I pity the wife of the landlord if her husband can do this to another woman she should also prepare for her own turn in the future
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by mrtalktrue(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
They lady should be allowed to live in that house for free and still be paid damages.

People are wicked tueh �
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Makavelli25: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked

Chineke.

Words fail me.

But some tenants can be so wicked, you didn't pay, you don't want them to disconnect your light.

Is that not wickedness.

Come are you okay
Wtf are you even humane
Gosh so many heartless guys here o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by brainhgeek(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forget! E get another because inside the matter

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Seun360(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Biafra kill Biafra, unto the next thread.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Amkay: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin
dawnomike:
That is what happens when husband and wife happen to be cultist during their school days
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Proffessorr: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
The landlord overreacted.
But then again, some tenants also have NO conscience ...
I’ve encountered a couple of them and I know how painful it feels to have them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Pruwa: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
inside this corona virus wahala
people are still heartless
with everything happening in the world right now
that landlord and his wife must face the law
they have forgotten they can be become tenants if anything should happen to their house
Please let's be nice ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by colestephan86: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlackDonald:
The face of a tenant, identified as Oyize Peter, was on Sunday allegedly marred by her landlord, Ubasinachi Ekweozor, and his wife, Anulika, over unpaid water and electricity bills at their house located at No, 78, Amudalatu Agodo, Ikotun, Lagos.

According to a source: “Oyize was owing electricity bills and her house was disconnected. This infuriated her landlord because the tenant’s house was also connected to the pumping machine that serves the entire compound.

So the landlord called an electrician to connect the machine’s wire to his own apartment and also called a plumber to disconnect Oyize’s pipe so she wouldn’t have water, but she didn’t allow that and it led to an exchange of words.

Calm was later restored and the tenant returned to her apartment. However, Oyize was in the kitchen when the landlady allegedly took her unawares and used an axe to mar her face.”

The victim has since been rushed to a hospital while the culprits have been whisked to Ikotun Police Station where they are currently cooling off.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Wcv3Bn8nT/
I am really sorry this happened to this lady.
I believe words can draw a sword from the pouch and same words can draw sweets.
Physics says action and reaction are equall and opposite.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Proffessorr: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Wicked landlords

You’re correct but I wish many tenants were any better

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Totalconcept(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why beating her sha she no get husband ni? Go get a man iya ma un je asewo therefore win this case and get a man to pay your bill
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by infogeneral: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
One moment of madness, then your eyes are clear. Now they will have to pay more than the rent they collected from her. #Saynotoviolence
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by lyricalz: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
obembet:
Tenat: Oyize Peter landlord: Ubasinachi Ekweozor Landlord wife: Anulika
This is family matters..
Nobody should come to west and cause trouble o.

na tribalism na em go kill you
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona Landlady

Covid Tenat

Family affairs
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked

Chineke.

Words fail me.

Is that not wickedness.

Some of you are so daft!

If you could read, you would have seen that the water pump was connect to the Tennant's electricity point. Meaning she will have to pay the electric bill for the pump. Why will the Tennant pay for the water pump electric usage? Why? Is that wickness on the part of the landlord.

You are just daft

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by torqque7(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
See all of them talking about wickedness,the tenant is more wicked,u want to enjoy on another mans sweat just like that?if it were u and someone stayed in ur place for years without paying and yet still insults u would u be happy about it?people need to be realistic,this is a family,u dnt know if thats their only source of income while u are a single lady..YES it was very wrong of the landlady to attack her with an axe,anger is a bad thing but tenants and humans generally can be very wicked,wanting to enjoy someones labour.
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by uvie66: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked

Chineke.

Words fail me.

Is that not wickedness.

everyone she looks at her forced aboki tribal marks, she will ask herself if it was worth it.
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Some of you are so daft!

If you could read, you would have seen that the water pump was connect to the Tennant's electricity point. Meaning she will have to pay the electric bill for the pump. Why will the Tennant pay for the water pump electric usage? Why? Is that wickness on the part of the landlord.

You are just daft

Is she not using the water.
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
She must have been beefing the tenant. Prolly hotter than her.
That is why I try to avoid any fisticuffs with anybody especially girls. You don't know who's beefing your fine face.
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Ugochioge: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
instead of attempting to kill her, you would have given her quit notice. this is too bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by ipobarethieves: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked sad
Re: Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic by Inception(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iseoluwani:
JESU!!!!

mo fo!!!

untop nepa bill

if you agree with me that they should just carry the landlord and wife to china for corona visiting click like, if you think they should just Machete them into broken pieces click share

The people that shared your post are just miserable tenants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.