Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot (20412 Views)

Shameful Lifestyle Of Edwina Logico And Daughter, Diana Faith Logico / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by realmedia(f): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2020
As humans across the world obey their respective governments and stay at home to reduce the spread of coronavirus, a lot of people are spending more time on the internet.

A Twitter user known as Don Toliver Stan posted a photo of a stunning sexy lady on his Twitter account with the caption 'I dont know who this is but i love her'.

The photo trended on Twitter with over 50,000 likes, leading people to wonder who the beautiful girl was.

Body goals! See more sexy photos of her >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/see-photos-of-this-insanely-sexy-model.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2020
She's has a nice body nd figure,i hope to achieve six pack when i start gyming also smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
She's has a nice body nd figure,i hope to achieve six pack when i start gyming also smiley
turn around lemme see your face sad

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Kingsteve(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
She's fit as a fiddle!

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by coolestofall(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
She would have looked perfect but wetin woman dey use six packs for? Aint no gay ass nigga.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by scoundrel(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Her doctor is proud.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

You want your pancake yansh to become slate abigrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by koffos(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
.. You Better eat alot if food and grow some flesh
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by wayne4loan: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
scoundrel:
Her doctor is proud.
is she dating a doctor
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Jaqenhghar: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
koffos:
.. You Better eat alot if food and grow some flesh
I will advice you feed your gluttony fat gf first!! As you can see food ain't my problem nd stop quoting me everywhere like I'm with your depreciated balls!! I dnt do fat,broke dwarf like you please!! My boyfriend isn't complaining so mind the business that pays you dumbo!!

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by aimuan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
a woman with six packs a turn off for me.you're beautiful the way you are dear.
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Auwalsada: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

I will advice you feed your gluttony fat gf first!! As you can see food ain't my problem nd stop quoting me everywhere like I'm with your depreciated balls!! I dnt do fat,broke dwarf like you please!! My boyfriend isn't complaining so mind the business that pays you dumbo!!
Small play you just chuk am knife.. lol

12 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by koffos(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

.. Lol where did you see me to assume I'm fat ..

I just quoted for the first time. Are you high on diazepam wth.

Lol at dwarf.. Hahah..

.wonder why you always raging like a mad cow at the mention of skinny..

I don't get it.. Are you not skinny?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
koffos:
.. Lol where did you see me to assume I'm fat ..

I just quoted for the first time. Are you high on diazepam wth.

Lol at dwarf.. Hahah..

.wonder why you always raging like a mad cow at the mention of skinny..

I don't get it.. Are you not skinny?

The only mad cow here is you!! You think i didn't see where you were putting your long mouth in the game that is none of your business?Asking my friend stupid question!! I will advice you to mind the business that pays you! I hardly mention irrelevant people like you bt you must be feeling fly nw seeing my mention!! Like i said feed your fat cow you call a gf! You both look malnourished nd unkempt to even mention me!
Nw you can crawl back to your hole! I hate when jobless guys like you dnt mind your business!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by scoundrel(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
wayne4loan:
is she dating a doctor
If you don’t understand then keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Auwalsada:

Small play you just chuk am knife.. lol
I just hate it when people like him dnt mind their business! This one of this pervert post about me which i ignored because i already knew he will definitely mention me with his pervert mind!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

yo he doesn't really know if you're fat are not he was just assuming that you are, you don't have to be a bitch to him

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by dukeprince50: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

this is not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by koffos(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

The only mad cow here is you!! You think i didn't see where you were putting your long mouth in the game that is none of your business?Asking my friend stupid question!! I will advice you to mind the business that pays you! I hardly mention irrelevant people like you bt you must be feeling fly nw seeing my mention!! Like i said feed your fat cow you call a gf! You both look malnourished nd unkempt to even mention me!
Nw you can crawl back to your hole! I hate when jobless guys like you dnt mind your business!
.. Seriously.. I can't tell you doing this for fun out of boredom or you'be just got a alot of temper ..

Hahaha .. Very funny .. I asked your so called friend a question playfully and just as expected he replied playfully and the whole thing ended on a good note.

So what exactly is your issue now huh? .. Talking about minding my business.. Your friend is in the best position to tell me that not your crazy ass ..

Well I guess you were enjoying thewhole talk about you pressing your skinny boobs while taking your bath lol or you Prolly have a thing for the niggi.

I'm right here wondering what would imaginary Poland boo say about all these..

Hahaha. Very delusional .. If you atleast had a coke bottle like shape with a fat booty to complete it. Maybe then would I feel fly seeing your mention. But your ass is so skinny Mann that it makes me want to puke. Biatch

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by koffos(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

I just hate it when people like him dnt mind their business! This one of this pervert post about me which i ignored because i already knew he will definitely mention me with his pervert mind!
..yo bitch.. I didn't even quote you .. Can you see the guy laughing . It was meant to be a joke . Hahaha. She calls me pervert but the guy asking about her boobs isn't one.. Great, really great.

I wouldn't even perv on your skinny ass bitchy missy..

This one is deluded.. Lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by EBUBS(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Looks like nairaland babes are really rude... Jesus! cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

You want your pancake yansh to become slate abigrin
Lol... U guys and bad mouth are like five and six.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
I dnt wanna waste my data engaging with that fool!! I wonder how hard it is to mind ones business!! Such a perverted fat fool for that matter!! Like i said you not in league of guys i exchange convo with! I dnt do local fools like you!! This is a whack way of getting my attention! The pervert fool might be having erection from my mentions,enjoy my attention while it last fool! That ugly creature for that matter undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Auwalsada: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

It's the internet you know.. you get to see and feel alot of things dust it off and keep doing what you have to do..

Can anyone teach me how to chat on this platform??
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Graysons: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
realmedia:
As humans across the world obey their respective governments and stay at home to reduce the spread of coronavirus, a lot of people are spending more time on the internet.

A Twitter user known as Don Toliver Stan posted a photo of a stunning sexy lady on his Twitter account with the caption 'I dont know who this is but i love her'.

The photo trended on Twitter with over 50,000 likes, leading people to wonder who the beautiful girl was.

Body goals! See more sexy photos of her >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/see-photos-of-this-insanely-sexy-model.html

Her face is horrible. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Eastornprince: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by rex444(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:

oh dear.....
Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Uyi168: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
With ur small yansh... tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by femi4: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Petyprincess:
you eventually want to flatten the curve

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot by Petyprincess(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
femi4:
you eventually want to flatten the curve
Ohh never knew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush! / Am Yet To Understand / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.