Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (20431 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes I was seduced by a strange girl when I was at University but....

One day at skyway UNILORIN, I was hungry and lost money, it was approaching exam period and my homies were scarce....

so I jejely went to skyway and sat meditating.... there was a science student sitting opposite me with knee length skirt which she was pulling up at intervals and gradually showing me her pussy, she wasn't wearing pants, funny thing is we seldom talked but she was looking straight at me and making faces, it was just two of us, another guy later joined us, and when that guy knew whatsup, he was laughing and enjoying the show but the girl didn't send....

I was just there looking, at a point I lost interest and dozed, when I jerked awake, the guy was telling her that he was going to teach her physics or something like that, I left them there and found my own way.... I remembered I was very hungry that day and maybe that's why I could think straight or I thought straight....

wink

it was weird....

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Uzomacharles: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yap
Once through eye contact
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Juliusmomoh: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:
Yes I was seduced by a strange girl when I was at University but....
But wat?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Yap

Once through eye contact

grin

did any other part of ur bodies later contact wink

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Davash222(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
My regular mean face will always discourage Nigerian girls to seduce me, besides, I'm too serious with my life to notice any inconsequential seduction from them!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Madibah(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
yes o
last year December at kiss Daniels show , she was just twerking for me , and I took her home but she ended up stealing my follow come earpod ..
I almost cry

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Uzomacharles: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

did any part of ur bodies later contact wink
cheesy
Just our hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

But wat?

But I was moody....

So I lost interest....
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by baralatie(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Madibah:
yes o
last year December at kiss Daniels show , she was just twerking for me , and I took her home but she ended up stealing my follow come airpod ..
I almost cry
thank God that she was not a kidnapper rep!

it would have been something else

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
My regular mean face will always discourage Nigerian girls to seduce me.

Some of them like mean face o....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Uzomacharles: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

But I was on my period....

So I lost interest....

lol, some few days in a couple month, I am usually moody, so I call it my period lol

it's one of those days....

you got me scared dude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Madibah:
yes o
last year December at kiss Daniels show , she was just twerking for me , and I took her home but she ended up stealing my follow come airpod ..
I almost cry

Buhahahahahaha lwkmd

grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:

you got me scared dude

lol, cos I mentioned period

no nah, I call my moody days like that....
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Davash222(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

Some of them like mean face o....
Yeah, mean face with fat pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Just our hands

hmmmm do u mean u held hands in fellowship

pls elaborate....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Uzomacharles: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm do u mean u held hands in fellowship

pls elaborate....
grin grin
You suppose know
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Uzomacharles: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

lol, cos I mentioned period

no nah, I call my moody days like that....
I once told my female friend that m on my menses and she laughed lol... Kinda Funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
Yeah, mean face with fat pocket.

yes o like Oshiomole wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Lightangel65: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Only a loose man would fvck a strange lady, how can you fvck someone you don't even know?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Davash222(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lightangel65:
Only a loose man would fvck a strange lady, how can you fvck someone you don't even know?
Where is it written in the constitution that we must fucck only people we know?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Lightangel65: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Where is it written in the constitution that we must fucck only people we know?
Common ethics bro, ok where is it written in the Constitution that we should not fvck a goat. But we don't cause we are principled

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by BigDawsNet: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its a common thing for me

From single stranger ladies or familiar people

Even the married older once...

Demn! Sometimes when I'm in a metro bus or train i had to look alllover my dressing multiple times... "What are these people looking at"...

You see them smiling with cute greenlighting face greetings.... I just ignore because im a focused man.... Sometimes if its a nice vibe day... I just connect with them.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Xeeex: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your destiny would have gone

None of my business

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Madibah:
yes o
I almost cry

Wetin be follow come AirPod?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Xeeex:
Your destiny would have gone
None of my business

Abi now....
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
One married woman for my hood dey do me somehow but i still dey think am sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Madibah(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Atiku:

Wetin be follow come AirPod?
the one like earpiece na
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'll never put myself where a girl can seduce me

A girl will only seduce you when she wants something from you

Maybe a contract offer, help with her exam, money issues or a pregnancy that she wants to divert on top your head

Or she wants to do STD giveaway

Them ladies are not that bold unless something is really in it for them

With this few points of mine I hereby commot my hand from this matter

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
One married woman for my hood dey do me somehow but i still dey think am sha

What is that somehow that she's doing wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I'll never put myself where a girl can seduce me

A girl will only seduce you when she wants something from you

Maybe a contract offer, help with her exam, money issues or a pregnancy that she wants to divert on top your head

Or she wants to do STD giveaway

Them ladies are not that bold unless something is really in it for them

With this few points of mine I hereby commot my hand from this matter

but I don't know dat girl from nowhere na....

I think she is a demon ....
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

What is that somehow that she's doing wink
Like giving me long stares and all those bad winks

She made matter worse last night when she let her tongue out after greeting me

Hmm i no be good boy but i just dey think am say nah road to early grave be married women ni

This lady no too old pass me , like 3 or 4 years older

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

but I don't know dat girl from nowhere na....

I think she is a demon ....
There was a girl like that who bugged me and my guys at night class back in Uni

She was staying in school hostel and she was not wearing pants too

We didnt know her before but she was just jovial and before you know it everybody just begin dey tap current,.

One of my guy nearly yansh her

Nah the next day we dey hear the girl gist say she be psycho

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.