Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam (49926 Views)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by Bashnigga(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stay at home they won't hear... RIP
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by X0012(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Lol I survived the same water
Cus its not yet your time. Its devine
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by Kojusola05(f): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Hmmmmm, you should consider writing for a living. What a testimony. Thank God for your life guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by TRIGITlS: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
They did not even wait for corona to do the job. cry
[/s]
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by luminus83: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
one good things I noticed about you from this your write up is that,you are good writer and I LL advise that you work on this ,you are going to make good money from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by Claustrophobia: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Claustrophobia:
Is the picture on the article the same water the lover's drowned ?? This dirty water shocked shocked man is weak!! No one should have any business jumping inside the dirty water..

Looking at the dirty water from my couch makes me sick sef..
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 31, 2020
when they are supposed to isolate themselves over this corona issue they going swiming.anyway they rip.
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by opedaydydx9(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Homers123:
I was in the street when it happened yesterday, tje guy who gave her mouth to mouth was giving me.the gist today. The Police are lying because it was there presence that sent those guys jumping intot the river. They are not Lovers but Neighbors.

why did they jump into the river...
Re: Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Homers123:
I was in the street when it happened yesterday, tje guy who gave her mouth to mouth was giving me.the gist today. The Police are lying because it was there presence that sent those guys jumping intot the river. They are not Lovers but Neighbors.

I'm sorry about their ordeal. Is that the river pic on the op story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.