Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

University Of Benin Admission- Medical School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Admission- Medical School (1206 Views)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / UNN Medical School Thread / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day nairalanders! I am a student in ss3 and i had 292 in my jamb. Can i get admission to study medicine in uniben??
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by edoairways: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Good day nairalanders! I am a student in ss3 and i had 292 in my jamb. Can i get admission to study medicine in uniben??
Score high in post utme first
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:
Score high in post utme first
thanks
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by edoairways: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
thanks
You are welcome
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:

You are welcome
how is life lyk in Benin? Can i hustle as a student? And can u tell me about uniben? I heard cult activities is very rampant there.....
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by edoairways: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
how is life lyk in Benin? Can i hustle as a student? And can u tell me about uniben? I heard cult activities is very rampant there.....what of girls in the school?
The rate of cultism is not that high as exaggerated by many however I would advice you stay in school hostel. You can hustle if you choose to but bear it mind that it shouldn't affect your studies especially the competitive one you intend doing. What do mean by girls in the school?
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:

The rate of cultism is not that high as exaggerated by many however I would advice you stay in school hostel. You can hustle if you choose to but bear it mind that it shouldn't affect your studies especially the competitive one you intend doing. What do mean by girls in the school?
i mean the kind of people(girls and guys) one could mingle with
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by edoairways: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
i mean the kind of people(girls and guys) one could mingle with
Cool headed, brilliant guys and girls and the religious ones. You have to be sensitive and smart because cult guys are now disguising themselves.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by MrEgghead(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Don't get carried away by your jamb score.
Make sure you study harder for the post UTME because it goes a long way to determine whether you'll be admitted or not.

Do not think that score is too big for Medicine, it's NOT because if you eventually get admitted, you'll come to realize that your score will be one of the lowest in your class.

Success!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Pls i applied for nursing in uniben but .i got 210. Pls should i do the change of institution to fulafia

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by edoairways: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Eshigose:
Pls i applied for nursing in uniben but .i got 210. Pls should i do the change of institution to fulafia
That score is low why not apply to less competitive school
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
edoairways:

That score is low why not apply to less competitive school
thats why am considering unimaid or fulafia.pls do u have an idea about these schools.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by klever18(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Eshigose:
thats why am considering unimaid or fulafia.pls do u have an idea about these schools.
no try unimaid oo but fulafia make sense me na Uniabuja but i go change am to Uniben
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Uyi168: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
how is life lyk in Benin? Can i hustle as a student? And can u tell me about uniben? I heard cult activities is very rampant there.....what of girls in the school?
I'm a student of the school, and in my 5 years in the school, I've never been arrassed my any cultist...
Cult related activities are quite exaggerated...
And we've got beautiful ladies too..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by ADATANGSAM: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
When i read the biggining of the thread i was impressed until you added 'girls in the school' then i know that you are a not candidate in this our department even when you are in ss3

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
klever18:
no try unimaid oo but fulafia make sense me na Uniabuja but i go change am to Uniben
hehe unimaid fear u... what course did u apply.
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by klever18(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Eshigose:
hehe unimaid fear u... what course did u apply.
dat unimaid no dey conducive for learning na civil engineering i put
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
klever18:
dat unimaid no dey conducive for learning na civil engineering i put
na true sha.wishing u the best bro.
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by paxonel(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
what of girls in the school?
you scored 292, next thing your mind is already on girls.
It seems you don't know what you want in life perhaps you are not well brought up.

Hopefully, you may be admitted by the time you see your first semester result, this your head were be like ekporoko so go bend reach ground.

Mumu!

Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2020
paxonel:
you scored 292, next thing your mind is already on girls.
It seems you don't know what you want in life perhaps you are not well brought up.

Hopefully, you may be admitted by the time you see your first semester result, this your head were be like ekporoko so go bend reach ground.

Mumu!

aah aan! Why the curses? Can't person ask questions again? Op, i know what i want in life and am gonna achieve my aim if u like it or not.......besides who told u am nur well brought up? Funny nitwit sha. Goan take ur morning pill jhur
Re: University Of Benin Admission- Medical School by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
ADATANGSAM:
When i read the biggining of the thread i was impressed until you added 'girls in the school' then i know that you are a not candidate in this our department even when you are in ss3
what i mean is the kind of people to relate with in the school......

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Govt. Renames University Of Education, Ikere After Bamidele Olumilua / NMC Olympaid Chemistry Past Questions And Answers / Lasu Third And Final Round Of Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.