Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Being With You Gives Me Visible Hope” – D’banj Pens Sweet Words To Wife, Lineo D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being With You Gives Me Visible Hope” – D’banj Pens Sweet Words To Wife, Lineo D (579 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being With You Gives Me Visible Hope” – D’banj Pens Sweet Words To Wife, Lineo D by Joshuamilez: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerian music sensation, D’banj‘s spouse’s birthday is today and the singer took to his Instagram page to shower her with a heartfelt birthday message.

And he as well professes his love for her.

D'banj pens sweet words

The “Koko master”, in his message to his lovely wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow shared that he has been through a lot with her in a short time and that they’ve always ended up at the better and brighter side of life.

[url=https://] SEE PHOTOS [/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 / Images Of Logos Having Their Social Distancing / Sydney Talker On A Recent Tweet - " Everything Na Packaging"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.