Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (74218 Views)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

Swears! Its all not making 5 naira sense jor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by muykem: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Results of senseless PDP rally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mrsfavour(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up
Bill gates has a hand in this virus of a thing

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ayinde2020: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Allah, heal the world

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by VillagePipu: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stupidity and carelessness has repercussions.
That is the story of Seyi Makinde.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!

Lols! This is a movie jor

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TEFON4: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
If what heard that you allowed a rally to hold while CONVID-19 was being tacked ..then u should be prosecuted sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by argent412(f): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This virus is getting out off hand

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
he met with davido some days ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Homiesjinxbank: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This man took picture with Davido na
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by okonyia(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
I wish you quick recovery I. Jesus name amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Correcto: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
The governor is asymptomatic yet he has it. You insulting a Governor have you run your own Covid19 test? You may be shock you have it already.
DontBullshitMe:
Incompetent leader/Populist governor.

He was busy organising rally and tongue lashing Ajimobi and APC rather than take proactive steps and measure at limiting the spread of Coronavirus in Oyo state.

Now, he's a victim.

Every man for himself. I have no words of prayer.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sylve11: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Is Covid-19 only in Nigeria? Una go just dey take una head dey carry curse everywhere. Next time shut up if you have nothing reasonable to type

i just dey imagine wetin concern curse concern this thread. undecided cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by omoagbeke(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
adeyemi0005:
Oh Allah! We seek refuge in you from leprosy, insanity, elephantiasis and evil diseases. Amen.
Aamin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by benedictuyi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed
Na this kind comments they tire me. What will you say about UK where their prime minister also tested positive?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by fergie001: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Biodun556:

That could be from Atiku's Son. The Governor failed to take proactive action. He is reckless.
Not Atiku's son. The Atiku's son that was at the rally was different from the one who had the virus.

There are many ways he could have had it.
It could even be from those UI Profs.

Diri was there, he tested negative. It could be from anywhere.

I wish him speedy recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ideabuilder: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
May God heal him

Seems most of the people tested positive are not even panicking at all, Is Covid19 dat easy to fight Cos I’m not understanding o undecided

It's very easy to fight.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sageb: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Incompetent leader/Populist governor.

He was busy organising rally and tongue lashing Ajimobi and APC rather than take proactive steps and measure at limiting the spread of Coronavirus in Oyo state.

Now, he's a victim.

Every man for himself. I have no words of prayer.
he is a good man. I wish him speedy recovery . The pacesetter GSM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bukden16(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
The big dogs are answering natures call and the smaller one's ( Puppies) are looking up to God.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayok90: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Insensible talk
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by rusher14: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
demitola:

You must be very stupid with this assertion. It was on this platform we were shouting that Seyi Makinde was very wreckless in organising rallies, meeting with Davido who was set to perform shortly in a club and the likes. You guys bullied us to shut our crap, saying coronavirus is APC's disease. So how do you even start contact tracing on this governor now? His wife? Children? Deputy? Cabinet members? Party faithfuls?
The problem of Nigeria is NIGERIANS

I remember that thread.

I saw the usual bullies going to town on those who dared to question the rationale for the rally.

Makinde would likely survive but I can tell you someone in that crowd wouldn't make it.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
this covid 19 is not dangerous like the media portrait it....it's just like any normal ailment like fever,malaria....
recently I had all the symptoms of covid19 like coughing, sneezing, running nose,....
I did not even take any medication i just relax and slept regularly and I'm fine☺
no need to panicked, fear kills faster than the virus..

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Correcto: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr Adivser have you run your own test? If no please shut up because you may have it.
demitola:

You must be very stupid with this assertion. It was on this platform we were shouting that Seyi Makinde was very wreckless in organising rallies, meeting with Davido who was set to perform shortly in a club and the likes. You guys bullied us to shut our crap, saying coronavirus is APC's disease. So how do you even start contact tracing on this governor now? His wife? Children? Deputy? Cabinet members? Party faithfuls?
The problem of Nigeria is NIGERIANS
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Macmayhorrr: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Walahi if Davido no get this thing then cannabis has to be an unexplored cure to this virus

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AmTruth: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeg, who get this pikin, kata de worry am. Make una come carry am
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
From the way this politicians are coming out to say they have this virus......
Is really beginning to sounds like a chess game to me....
Because there is a sure backup to neutralize the effect or kill it instantly

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by usfreshen: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
babalonshee:
Not cursed we fail to take precautions earlier niii

Long months of APC chairmanship tussle and dethroned of Emir Sanusi really distracted this country from focusing on critical issue like coronavirus early enough. Now we are paying the price..
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bukden16(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrsfavour:
Bill gates has a hand in this virus of a thing

Live Bill Gate out of this shit--- the doomsday and climate guys should be held responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CloudResident(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
That is what happens when you're not proactive enough,putting the state populace at risk! sad
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by NairaMaster1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
All the governors are positive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.