Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (74219 Views)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AsomughaChuks05: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrsfavour:
Bill gates has a hand in this virus of a thing
I have the same line of thought.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hargbolahan01: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
segzy3:
which yeye achievements?
he provides free education plus textbook and currently renovating school across Oyo...he redesign 100 beds diseases control center to contain coronavirus
he is currently constructing moniya-iseyin road, ibadan circular road,bembo to apata road plus just sign 8 roads for construction last week

these are things ajimobi failed to do in 8yrs
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by abuuthmaan: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
adeyemi0005:
Oh Allah! We seek refuge in you from leprosy, insanity, elephantiasis and evil diseases. Amen.

Aamiiyn
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DarkJeddi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up
Na you no go die better death..

Is anyone forcing you to take any implant vaccine?

Nonsense and Aproko. angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wink2015(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
What is the meaning of asymptomatic?
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by pureconscience: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!
the question i keep asking is are they using the right professionals to conduct the test. because i keep hearing volunteers and what have you.
medical laboratory council of Nigeria had release a circular directing only licience medical lab scientist and Technician should be used for Testing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Idiotic monkey, is that the way your pope has been praying for those that are dying in Italy and the Vatican? Dumb ass retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. STFU and get lost.
Got better things to deal with. Ain't got time for ipob retards like you. Go and drink some more Namdiot coward Cownu urine. It will go very well with your yellow garri.

After re-reading the bullocks you wrote I can confirm that I really struck a nerve........next time I promised to send you into depression , dumb eediotic terrorist

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
With love from davido
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by idonhammer: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin
Flier:
What did you expect? Everyone knows that the idiot is lying
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by slimanyd: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
hargbolahan01:
he provides free education plus textbook and currently renovating school across Oyo...he redesign 100 beds diseases control center to contain coronavirus
he is currently constructing moniya-iseyin road, ibadan circular road,bembo to apata road plus just sign 8 roads for construction last week

these are things ajimobi failed to do in 8yrs

Bros, you get time for all rhese wailers. Them ho still wail again. Nah there trademark be that
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't trust any politician, Governor, senator, honourable. It's a wise thing to run away from them if they show up in your community.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by seangy4konji: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Baba u self don carry am...
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by johnsonteey: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wishing him a divine recovery. He is a good gov and a man of the people.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not cursed but we are a profit driven & money worshiping society! Can all those exotic mansions & cars even with billions in the bank account but no public portable water, steady electricity supply and inadequate health facilities safe majority from this plague
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by olax02(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
I dont buy this bloofy lier.....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not surprise he is a reckless person.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Timatayo1: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God heal you seyi makinde and heal the world
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by leosahm(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed

damnn niggar.........u nt obliged to use such mehn.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Exmilitant(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Get well soon your Excellency.. How come China and Russia are nonchalant about the whole thing? undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

After re-reading the bullocks you wrote I can confirm that I really struck a nerve........next time I promised to send you into depression , dumb eediotic terrorist

Hey boy, return the phone back to your shithole mother and FVCK off.

I don't have time for retards like you. Hasta la vista boy.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

You already answered you question...the rest are not being tested!
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Dcoy: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
When I saw that photoshoot with short knicker with davido, immediately davido came back from UK, I knew this governor is not so wise, anyway the same davido did three shows in Ibadan that same night.... Time is the only Truth
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by jclassiq(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

Can you calm down and say what you wish to say more clearly?
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by askakim(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Naija I hail thee, one thing is certain, I will not lose any of my family and friends in Jesus Name
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed
not cursed but we re scamers

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
babalonshee:
Not cursed we fail to take precautions earlier niii
you forget that this Man organized a useless PDP rally even when he was warned not to.
May this Corona remain with the politicians not the poor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by JamesHanu(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Suspect lol?. Maybe you forgot the governor also came in from uk 2weeks ago
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wiseoneking: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
is not just chloroquine but hydroxyl-chloroquine therapy combined with three other strong drugs. The secret is just in absorbing of zinc. Chloroquine alone does nothing
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by makethegrades: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:

Chloroquine don't treat the virus it just suppress the symptoms thereby enhancing the body immune system to fight the virus itself.

But wetin Bill Gates do u again
Just speak for urself and don't bring false info about him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
guru90:
China locked themselves up without movement.

complete 2 months.......... and the virus disappeared..

Do we have money to disinfect areas like China did
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

Or

Why didn't you ask Prince Charles and Boris Johnson the same question?
Conspiracy isn't the same as smartness.

Nigeria mostly tests influential that have contacts with infected persons.

No, it is not only governors. Out of the 111 cases, only 3 governors are on the list and I
bet you don't know the identity of more than 80% of the positive cases.

If a cook becomes positive, no one will mention it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.