Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (74220 Views)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

You are sick.
But I am not sure if it is Coronavirus, illiteracy or poverty or their combinations.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Sharonstone7719: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
May the good Lord lay his healing hands upon u my humble Governor. You're God's own,so he will definitely perfect everything that concerns you in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord is ur strength sir
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Oreofeni: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed

I reject and reverse it in Jesus name. I'm blessed!. The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrsfavour:
Bill gates has a hand in this virus of a thing
I thought it was made in China to fight Christian Trump?
Confused lots.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
ojaysam25:
this covid 19 is not dangerous like the media portrait it....it's just like any normal ailment like fever,malaria....
recently I had all the symptoms of covid19 like coughing, sneezing, running nose,....
I did not even take any medication i just relax and slept regularly and I'm fine☺
no need to panicked, fear kills faster than the virus..
If indeed you had the virus, you would have killed someone by now.
It may be parents, uncles, boss or even church members.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
HolyTitus:
Funny thing was that Davido was with him last week - who come be the infectee and the infecter between the two
Davido is likely positive, Makinde got it from UCH director who got it from a UK returnee.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by slimanyd: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
ivolt:

Davido is likely positive, Makinde got it from UCH director who got it from a UK returnee.

You get time to dey reply those mofos .
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Idiotic monkey, is that the way your pope has been praying for those that are dying in Italy and the Vatican? Dumb ass retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. STFU and get lost.
Got better things to deal with. Ain't got time for ipob retards like you. Go and drink some more Namdiot coward Cownu urine. It will go very well with your yellow garri.
Are you human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ruby5: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nasir123(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
LibertyRep:
What!

Three Governors now.

My worry isn't about these privileged ones as they will get the best of treatment available.

My worry is the common man who isn't even getting tested yet.

My point exactly. These guys are even flexing with our money. But the common man are waiting to start dying like Chickens.

I pity We the people when this thing start hitting us, except if it's not as serious as they claim.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ivolt: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thought I was the only one thinking in that direction.
Common malaria and typhoid symptoms are now label covid-19.
You are not the only ignorant one here, there are millions like you in the country
who instead of keeping quiet are spreading misinformation.

The symptoms of HIV is "common" malaria and typhoid and cough.
The symptoms of Tuberculosis is "common" cough.

The symptom of anemia is "common" tiredness.
The symptom of pneumomia is "common" catarrh and chest pain.

I have just given you expo, now go diagnose more diseases.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

They won't come out & tell u they have symptoms. They're leaders & that will prove dt they're incapacitated to carry out their duty. That would just ignite chaos in the leadership structure in a time of crisis.

UK prime minister also said he was asymptomatic. Yinmu.

UK prime minister said he had 'mild symptoms '
He mentioned cough and something else I cant remember.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Cmanforall: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
babalonshee:
Not cursed we fail to take precautions earlier niii
And was he not same governor that met with Davido?
Although Davido doesn't have it, but it shows how cautious he is about the virus. Ideally, he would have asked if David had undergone a 14-day self isolation before any meeting (i.e. if he was the same governor that posed with David in a photograph)
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Otunba80:
yes ooo Eba lol. Thunder fire corona, last weekend I forgot to buy bagon because of the mosquitoes and der is no light i just free everything and mosquitoes chop me like mad but see me now preparing amala with bitter leaf to lock it down
lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nasir123(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!

God bless you for this Reasoning!
It's good to know people like you still exist.

See, these people are absolutely M.a.D in my opinion.
So they want to keep telling us that these things will flew over every other persons in the States just to attack the Governors! That means over 100 common man must have contacted it. Some of them are now even asking us to start praying for them. As in, I don't even understand!

These Guys are big SCAMMERS!

from the President to the Governors, all of them are Big SCAMMERS.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Blesyn22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
No! Not Seyi. Damn. Get well omo makinde
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
ivolt:

If indeed you had the virus, you would have killed someone by now.
It may be parents, uncles, boss or even church members.
yea,that's the flip side of it.... But the way Nigerians are reacting its like the virus is a death sentence....
those of us that rarely fall sick,and eat alot of concorted food as well as doing hard works everyday,would just fight the virus off like its just a fever....
people that should be afraid are old people,fat people,ajebuter people that's it.....
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

I agree with you completely.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
MansoryMX:
I won’t be surprised if a lot of Nigerians test positive to this virus because I believe it has already been spreading among us for quite some time before all this stay at home ish. A lot of people will test positive in this country, bitter truth. Thanks to our useless government. God please just give the idea to one scientist to create the vaccine or better still cure for this virus if not we go finish for this country .
And you we have been treating malaria at random too. Most of the viruses won't even get to their destination before agbo we pesin drink for malaria kill am cheesy
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kristo123: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
At this moment Test should be random ... This pattern of testing only a particular class of people will not do any good.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Tjiaz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is gradually getting serious in Nigeria too. Adequate measures need to be taken, oyo state should be included in this lockdown.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nasir123(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

Or

Thank you for this wonderful reasoning.
These guy are Big SCAMMERS!
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed
sharap, are you not a Nigerian
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ken4agent(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oboy fire dey akrika oh!! As Governor don collect him own now....hope he now change the restriction time from 7am to 4pm because that 6am to 7pm is almost not going to do any restriction

This virus don enter us more than we are claiming.......stopping movement while continue testing and treating is the way forward.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gozzlin: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

What are you even yapping about? In one breath, you are saying chloroquine can treat it, alluding to the fact that it's very much treatable. In another breath you're saying it might lead to the end of the world. How can a treatable ailment lead to the end of the world?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ann591: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
whatsapp o

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by toba1909(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Consequence of being timid, foolish and irresponsive.
I pray God heal him!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FemiEddy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
I greet you awaken one.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by stevups(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

Or

You should know that we are in for a serious thing.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ehissi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
A whole Prof Alonge......

Can anything good come out of that man. Anything he touches is doomed to fail ooo. Please choose someone else biko

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by guru90: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Do we have money to disinfect areas like China did

We have the money but we are not one Nigerian.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bekool(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
AmbFitsaint:
As revealed on his twitter page this evening upon receiving his result. He is currently self isolating and has appointed the former CMD of UCH Prof Alonge to chair the Oyo State task force for covid19

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1244672086825668608?s=08

I really hope that all these governors are not playing politics with this coronavirus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.