Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90433 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
fuke:

I am new to KDP, just got my first book live yesterday.
They approved it within 6 hours.
I checked your books.
These are what might make you not to sell.
.1. Your covers are not great.
2. Your description too small, barely 4 or 5 lines and remember you have 4000 words to play with.
3. Your book pages are too small, 25, 35 etc. Nobody will risk $10 for a 25 page book of a non-established author.
4.Your price $9.99, too high, In one instance, the best seller in your category sells fo$2.5.
5. You probably didn't launch properly. Did you take advantage of the 5 days free download period in Kindle select?
6. No reviews.
7. And you are probably in a dry market.
Read this thread properly
Best of luck
thanks for helping

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
please I need to ask, just the way we have promotion of free downloads for ebook, do we also have another promotion for paperbacks... ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY :

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WE WITHDRAW FOR FREELANCERS

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk -Guru and iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL :

Neteller - Paypal - Skrill And Perfectmoney

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
CALL/WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
fuke:

I am new to KDP, just got my first book live yesterday.
They approved it within 6 hours.
I checked your books.
These are what might make you not to sell.
.1. Your covers are not great.
2. Your description too small, barely 4 or 5 lines and remember you have 4000 words to play with.
3. Your book pages are too small, 25, 35 etc. Nobody will risk $10 for a 25 page book of a non-established author.
4.Your price $9.99, too high, In one instance, the best seller in your category sells fo$2.5.
5. You probably didn't launch properly. Did you take advantage of the 5 days free download period in Kindle select?
6. No reviews.
7. And you are probably in a dry market.
Read this thread properly
Best of luck

Sent you mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Smashspesh:

Sent you mail

Replied.
Line now pen to talk.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
For the gurus who have made money on KDP.
The author page helps.
As a black write, does it help to add your photo?
Or, its like shooting self in the foot?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Been busy writing. I know Kdp isn't easy. But keep learning.

This year, I've downloaded videos about ams ads.

, I have gotten PDF information on this biz.

Recently, I now understand why a book sells daily .

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
My next move will be writing

Serials.

Kids book and
Before the year ends low content.
Just wanna mix things up.

If you got no sales,
Drop the link to your book in my email.

Remember no more corona. Excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Has Corona finished

eliok:

Serials.

Kids book and

If you got no sales,

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Meedon:
Has Corona finished

no more corona excuse. Try to ramp up sales marketing efforts. Rather than waiting for government
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
eliok:
no more corona excuse. Try to ramp up sales marketing efforts. Rather than waiting for government

Okay
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
eliok:

Serials.

Kids book and

If you got no sales,

sent you a mail
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2020
fuke:

sent you a mail
replied
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2020
All messages sent . kindly check your email.

Now what's working?

1. People are still reading on kindle unlimited
2. Your book need to rank and have good review to make sales.

3. Ams ads works but YouTube will help you.

4. If you are in low content niche, you need to do ads.

5. Devil is very much around to stop you. Learn to pray for your Kdp biz.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
eliok:
Been busy writing. I know Kdp isn't easy. But keep learning.

This year, I've downloaded videos about ams ads.

, I have gotten PDF information on this biz.

Recently, I now understand why a book sells daily .

What's your take on PLR Books bro?

Please do you have a WhatsApp group ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
eliok:
All messages sent . kindly check your email.

Now what's working?

1. People are still reading on kindle unlimited
2. Your book need to rank and have good review to make sales.

3. Ams ads works but YouTube will help you.

4. If you are in low content niche, you need to do ads.

5. Devil is very much around to stop you. Learn to pray for your Kdp biz.

I sent you a mail bro. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ahmedsuleiman:

I sent you a mail bro. Kindly reply. Thanks.
replied

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
@AIT1 that's long process of work. Its not accepted and you need to rewrite everything inside.

Any negative sign about it is that many people will use the same plr.

You're not safe. Kindly pass
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
eliok:
@AIT1 that's long process of work. Its not accepted and you need to rewrite everything inside.

Any negative sign about it is that many people will use the same plr.

You're not safe. Kindly pass

Okay. Thank you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by raphemmanuel(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2020
eliok:
thanks for helping
please I finished designing my paperback and I uploaded it.

I just previewed it to see how it will look before approving it for publishing, it doesn't fitting-in properly.

The dimension I used was 12.419 X 9.25inch which is the accurate dimension, but the stuff is not fitting in.

Instead I received a notification that it is 11.089 X 8.259.
To be sure that I am using 12.419x9.25inch I resized again to the size and I am still getting that same notification.

Abeg wetin I fit do again.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020

This is the same wahala ve being facing

I've not upload any paperback because of this issue

raphemmanuel:

I just previewed it to see how it will look before approving it for publishing, it doesn't fitting-in properly.

The dimension I used was 12.419 X 9.25inch which is the accurate dimension, but the stuff is not fitting in.

To be sure that I am using 12.419x9.25inch I resized again to the size and I am still getting that same notification.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Carmal90(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:

The answer to your question is very simple, but I don't know how to go about this, I got the shock of my life when my mentor on this Amazon publishing told me to make more use of Google and YouTube for any of my problem, at first it sound awkward but after listening to his advise, I think I am getting better,NB. I only have a book published but to get my paperback accepted, Amazon send it back to me for 12 good times, at first I don't understand what they want, but after like 6 returns, I pay attention to what they needed,. Amazon is so nice, they will tell you the fault and how to fix it...
Pls. Look deeper and be more. Calm..
You can do this yourself.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Immanuelar(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:

Open your cover with photoshop, go to menu, click 'image', in the drop down option, select 'canvas size'. It will bring a window to input your size. Enter what Amazon requires of u, make sure it's in inches.
Remember to Set the dpi/resolution to 300.

Save as pdf, then upload

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by islamics(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmal90:

The answer to your question is very simple, but I don't know how to go about this, I got the shock of my life when my mentor on this Amazon publishing told me to make more use of Google and YouTube for any of my problem, at first it sound awkward but after listening to his advise, I think I am getting better,NB. I only have a book published but to get my paperback accepted, Amazon send it back to me for 12 good times, at first I don't understand what they want, but after like 6 returns, I pay attention to what they needed,. Amazon is so nice, they will tell you the fault and how to fix it...
Pls. Look deeper and be more. Calm..
You can do this yourself.
Regards
Haba Oga! Even me don dey reason say you go mentor me for this kindle stuff oo. I remembered when you paid for the Amazon mentorship stuff. I was also in that thread.
I will still chat you up once stuff don clear small.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Carmal90(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2020
islamics:

Haba Oga! Even me don dey reason say you go mentor me for this kindle stuff oo. I remembered when you paid for the Amazon mentorship stuff. I was also in that thread.
I will still chat you up once stuff don clear small.

I bleeped up, people are making money from that group,I am the weakest link, I just published a book this month..
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:

check the size from MS word
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by islamics(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmal90:

I bleeped up, people are making money from that group,I am the weakest link, I just published a book this month..
E never too late to make am from there. Na to continue the push.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:

in order to have a good paperback

Step one
Download the paperback template PDF by page number from amazon.

Step two

Design a picture cover in any software you have . i use Photoshop.

Step 3.
Add the picture to your already downloaded paperback PDF. This should be done in Photoshop. Or online.

Step four
Take note of the number of pages of your book. It affect the spine . and reduces correction from amazon.

Step five
Ask for the video if you don't understand what I'm saying.

There you have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
eliok:

in order to have a good paperback

Step one
Download the paperback template PDF by page number from amazon.

Step two

Design a picture cover in any software you have . i use Photoshop.

Step 3.
Add the picture to your already downloaded paperback PDF. This should be done in Photoshop. Or online.

Step four
Take note of the number of pages of your book. It affect the spine . and reduces correction from amazon.

Step five
Ask for the video if you don't understand what I'm saying.

There you have it
In your paperbacks, do you leave the spine bare or you design it. If you do, how do you go about it?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
pabon:

In your paperbacks, do you leave the spine bare or you design it. If you do, how do you go about it?
I cover it with the general background color. Just don't add any image there.

Everything writing / design should be inside the white space. The remaining red should be covered with plain color

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Apart from the kdp platform, which another self-publishing platform accepts a Nigerian account?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Bisshop123(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
A friend introduced me to this website were you are paid 10cents for waching ads well i told him
Wen he cashed out he should inform me well he did yesterday and i think it will be good for you to start with its absolutly free

If interested click the link below to register absolutly free
https://enumoney.xyz/135979737620801/

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.