Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89951 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Allboiz: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Olanike88:
Hi house, can someone plz advise me, my kdp account was banned this morning reason know to them, actually to them they say I have multiple accounts which wasn't true, I only have a single account. My question now is can I re-publish my books probably making few corrections bf publishing. Thanks

When your account is banned on kdp, you cannot publish again on kdp.

Do this, open a new account and use the contact us button. Send a mail to them stating that you are sorry and not aware of any other account. State your email address and do not forget to tell them that you opened the new account in order to contact them. Make sure that your message is written in a soft tone.

Good luck
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lyydia:

1. Format your book description for easy view, it looks awful. Use HTML tags to do this.

2. Include your book in more categories (read on how to do this online).

3. Publish your book in paperback and audio to maximize your earnings.

#goodluck

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by winta2008: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello House,

I received an email that my KDP Account is banned because of multiple accounts. I am sure I don't have multiple accounts. What could be the problem and the possible solutions to it.

Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lyydia:

1. Format your book description for easy view, it looks awful. Use HTML tags to do this.

2. Include your book in more categories (read on how to do this online).

3. Publish your book in paperback and audio to maximize your earnings.

#goodluck

Can u pls recommend where I can convert my ebook to Audiobook?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
erjo:

Thanks
You are welcome

erjo:

Can u pls recommend where I can convert my ebook to Audiobook?
The bosses here will put u through on that(use Google/YouTube) too, I publish LCB and NCB only.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lyydia:

You are welcome

The bosses here will put u through on that(use Google/YouTube) too, I publish LCB and NCB only.

Thanks Ma, I really appreciate!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Olanike88:
Hi house, can someone plz advise me, my kdp account was banned this morning reason know to them, actually to them they say I have multiple accounts which wasn't true, I only have a single account. My question now is can I re-publish my books probably making few corrections bf publishing. Thanks
You can message them via this mail
kindlecontent-review@amazon.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
winta2008:
Hello House,

I received an email that my KDP Account is banned because of multiple accounts. I am sure I don't have multiple accounts. What could be the problem and the possible solutions to it.

Thanks.
Sorry for that, it might be that you unknowingly try to log in with another acct on your PC.
Message them via this mail

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Abeg does anyone know any other platform (home and abroad) that writers can also publish their books aside Amazon. Relying on Amazon solely na headache abeg. That place no be for person wey dey hungry. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Carmal90(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Smashspesh:
Abeg does anyone know any other platform (home and abroad) that writers can also publish their books aside Amazon. Relying on Amazon solely na headache abeg. That place no be for person wey dey hungry. Lol

Gumroad
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
I just have one book on Amazon and promoted it during the 5day free download.
I promoted the book heavily including putting it on nairaland for free download.

The book by Tuesday was 1 in two categories and ABRS 1407. This morning I couldn’t
access the account again. All efforts to contact Amazon failed. What do I do pls.
I couldnt get to them since morning.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 1:44am On Jun 19, 2020
What happened why you couldn't access it?

It was banned?

Or you've forgotten your login details?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Olanike88(f): 2:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Thanks
Allboiz:

When your account is banned on kdp, you cannot publish again on kdp.

Do this, open a new account and use the contact us button. Send a mail to them stating that you are sorry and not aware of any other account. State your email address and do not forget to tell them that you opened the new account in order to contact them. Make sure that your message is written in a soft tone.

Good luck
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Carmal90:

Gumroad

Thanks, I go try am
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2020
fuke:
I promoted the book heavily including putting it on nairaland for free download.

The book by Tuesday was 1 in two categories and ABRS 1407. This morning I couldn’t
access the account again. All efforts to contact Amazon failed. What do I do pls.
send them a message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2020
AIT1:
What happened why you couldn't access it?

It was banned?

Or you've forgotten your login details?

banned i think.
sure of login details
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Call/Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
fuke:

banned i think.
sure of login details

Maybe you did the promotion of your book on a site that went against the TOS of KDP Select
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys.

You need good content + professional book cover to survive in this business.

I will design attractive, professional and affordable book cover for your Ebook/PaperBack.

Check more samples of my works and reviews here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5848375/special-offer-writers-come-pics

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
fuke:

Multiple downloads of your Kindle book by same account. An attempt to gain best seller rank advantage.
Are you part of launch teams springing up here and there.
Avoid short cuts. Avoid people who put you under pressure with talks like am just 2weeks in KDP and my book is making $2,000 monthly. KDP is a long term investment business.
SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
You spoke really well "KDP is a long term business" a time will definitely come when you will start racking in lots of sales and tons of cash, until then keep dropping quality contents and take it as an alternative for passive income

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
emperorsversion:
You spoke really well "KDP is a long term business" a time will definitely come when you will start racking in lots of sales and tons of cash, until then keep dropping quality contents and take it as an alternative for passive income

Lol. I remember you saying something about making $1k within 3 Months. Have u made that?

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lolo24:

Lol. I remember you saying something about making $1k within 3 Months. Have u made that?

Lol

My nigga I the reason am too ooooo

That time he was boasting now see us now

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meedon:

Lol

My nigga I the reason am too ooooo

That time he was boasting now see us now

Don't mind him. E never write 20k words book sell o and after sometime they begin chargeback.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lolo24:

Lol

I deh reason am too but no be him fault

If you want to start you'll be highly motivated by people making 10k $ in 24 hours but when you inside it na that time your eye go clear

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lolo24:

Don't mind him. E never write 20k words book sell o and after sometime they begin chargeback.

Haha

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
AIT1:

Maybe you did the promotion of your book on a site that went against the TOS of KDP Select

Could be.
I was everywhere.
Which sites are they opposed to?
Am I likely to get my account back?
They did not reply to my email.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
All4good:

Multiple downloads of your Kindle book by same account. An attempt to gain best seller rank advantage.
Are you part of launch teams springing up here and there.
Avoid short cuts. Avoid people who put you under pressure with talks like am just 2weeks in KDP and my book is making $2,000 monthly. KDP is a long term investment business.
SHALOM

No,
i did not try to game the system.
But i promoted it heavily including adverts.
I was everywhere, Quora, yahoo answers, facebook, twitter, forums.
Maybe the heavy promotion was my undoing.
What is my hope now?
they did not reply to my email and their lines i called did not go through.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
eliok:
send them a message

thanks.
send message 2 days ago, they acknowledge but no reply yet.
What is my hope now?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
fuke:

Could be.
I was everywhere.
Which sites are they opposed to?
Am I likely to get my account back?
They did not reply to my email.
Thanks

Your book is in KDP select, so it is exclusive to Amazon only.

I really don't know if they would reinstate the account. But you can message them again.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SanThiago: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
erjo:
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother

One thing i want to advise you and everyone on this thread is not to rush to publish your book. Even if you publish a book per year, as long as its top quality. U'll make thousands more than what 20 books of low quality or carrying errors will fetch you.

Where the crowdads sing , the book that ranked 3rd in Amazons best sellers two months ago, was written by a female writer who had last published a book in 1989.
She took years writing her book and when published, she broke records and won hearts, selling over 4million copies.

I learnt this the hard way, and after publishing three books within the space of a month with little or no sales. I sat down and gave out time to study amazon kindle publishing from a writers point of view rather than from a business point of view. I profiled the writting pattern of greats like stephen king, Delia owens and the mighty J.K rowling. I immediately unpublished some of my books and reading them now, i laugh and wonder if i ever did go through before publishing.

I Must tell you now that i see amazon KDP from a different light. I'm not going into the business of KDP anylonger, I'm building my writing career through KDP.

If one can do this perfectly and drop a banger in the next 5 years, i assure you that you'll be made for life.

Delia owen's "where the crowdad sing" sold 4million copies since it hit amazon KDP. Thats about 13billion naira after amazons 30% cut

The reason I'm quoting you please is that i went through your book and i can tell you that there are so many grammatical and spelling errors in your Authors introduction. One can only wonder what the contents will look like.

Take your time to edit and format your book please. If possible, outsource it to a native english speaking freelancer on upwork or fiverr and pay for it. You wrote in a very wonderful niche and your topic would easily draw attention, but reading your introduction, i almost felt ashamed as if it were my book.

"did you know that" (Do you know that)

"aging" (Ageing) -This one was a big turnoff because your book is about ageing

And more errors.

Thumbs up brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
SanThiago:

One thing i want to advise you and everyone on this thread is not to rush to publish your book. Even if you publish a book per year, as long as its top quality. U'll make thousands more than what 20 books of low quality or carrying errors will fetch you.

Where the crowdads sing , the book that ranked 3rd in Amazons best sellers two months ago, was written by a female writer who had last published a book in 1989.
She took years writing her book and when published, she broke records and won hearts, selling over 4million copies.

I learnt this the hard way, and after publishing three books within the space of a month with little or no sales. I sat down and gave out time to study amazon kindle publishing from a writers point of view rather than from a business point of view. I profiled the writting pattern of greats like stephen king, Delia owens and the mighty J.K rowling. I immediately unpublished some of my books and reading them now, i laugh and wonder if i ever did go through before publishing.

I Must tell you now that i see amazon KDP from a different light. I'm not going into the business of KDP anylonger, I'm building my writing career through KDP.

If one can do this perfectly and drop a banger in the next 5 years, i assure you that you'll be made for life.

Delia owen's "where the crowdad sing" sold 4million copies since it hit amazon KDP. Thats about 13billion naira after amazons 30% cut

The reason I'm quoting you please is that i went through your book and i can tell you that there are so many grammatical and spelling errors in your Authors introduction. One can only wonder what the contents will look like.

Take your time to edit and format your book please. If possible, outsource it to a native english speaking freelancer on upwork or fiverr and pay for it. You wrote in a very wonderful niche and your topic would easily draw attention, but reading your introduction, i almost felt ashamed as if it were my book.

"did you know that" (Do you know that)

"aging" (Ageing) -This one was a big turnoff because your book is about ageing

And more errors.

Thumbs up brother.

Thanks bro...I really appreciate!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.