Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89673 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Lolo24:

Ode. I don't have a negative attitude. Congratulations on the success of your book.

Quit insulting people and settle this now!!! Someone said you scammed him!! Why can't you come out plainly and address the issue
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2020
eliok:
Keywords reengineering tactics I learned.

Simple case to be discussed.

If I see ten people say
Yes please
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jworos(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=eliok post=93089454][/quote] Yes
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sirblend: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Kdp can never ban a region, rather they will block or terminate an account that violate their rule.
Every time you people always said bad thing about Nigeria, yet you want other people to say good things about us.
Did you know how many Indian, Moroccans, even the American people publishing half baked materials on kdp both Low content and ebook.

They even go as far as telling their friends and relatives to buy their book and give them positive reviews and ratings.

I no want talk too much, so far you have not do anything bad your account will be okay, and if you write this because of the guy who ask whether he can published public domain book, I want to tell you that he is not cheating the system. Public Domain Book are allowed by Amazon.

Ciao

Good morning bro

I am a newbie on Amazon. Barely 2weeks
Please how do I get my loyalty reward if there is sales. I can recall why registering I was not asked for my payoneer details rather Amazon asked for my bank details of which I selected the " no back account" option.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sirblend: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2020
eliok:
Although content is King,
Visibility is sales oo.

I will give anything to be on page 1.
That's how you sell.

If you have poor content, you will still have sales just that negative reviews will kill future sales but at least you will have some money to order good content. grin

If you are not seen on page 1 or 2, no matter how good a content is, little or no sales hurts.

So my goal is can I rank for the keywords
Then if it's yes.

Can I have a pretty nice content or is the topic simple for me to write on?

Not all topic are simple to write.

All in all, I consider rankings first , then simpleness of topic second.

I have two to three good books well written that makes makes no sales because of it's not ranking for any keyword.
Pure quality content make no sale . Hmm?

Good morning bro

Please how do I get my loyalty reward if there is sales. I can recall why registering I was not asked for my payoneer details rather Amazon asked for my bank details of which I selected the " no back account" option.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Papertrail11(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
I made about 1300 in sales but just checked and amazon said that they paid via check didnt fill bank info yet, what do i do?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Papertrail11:
I made about 1300 in sales but just checked and amazon said that they paid via check didnt fill bank info yet, what do i do?
send me a message so I direct you better.
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
sirblend:

Good morning bro

please register for a USA bank at payoneer.

click to sign up for payoneer USA account
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Teemoney11(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Papertrail11:

Good evening bro.

I'm a complete newbie. Can you please tutor me in this business. I also wish to scale up. Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
New comers try to learn first.
Old comers try to keep learning.

Some people are saying is it true we earn so much amount . Yes yes yes.

How?

Add more books

Get a tutor.

Right in hot topics.
I got a list of these and it isn't free.

Stay blessed.

Helpful resources
1. Kdp rocket
2. Grammerly software
3. Tutors videos.
4. Hot topics.
Invest an amount to get any of these. Stay blessed.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Teemoney11(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
eliok:
New comers try to learn first.
Old comers try to keep learning.

Some people are saying is it true we earn so much amount . Yes yes yes.

How?

Add more books

Get a tutor.

Right in hot topics.
I got a list of these and it isn't free.

Stay blessed.

Helpful resources
1. Kdp rocket
2. Grammerly software
3. Tutors videos.
4. Hot topics.
Invest an amount to get any of these. Stay blessed.

Thanks Sir.

How much is your paid Mentorship Sir?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Teemoney11:

Thanks Sir.

How much is your paid Mentorship Sir?
25k sir.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Papertrail11:

1300$? Or naira?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Teemoney11(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2020
eliok:
25k sir.

Okay Sir
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Teemoney11:

Okay Sir
you can message me for additional info
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sirblend: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
eliok:
please register for a USA bank at payoneer.

click to sign up for payoneer USA account

Thanks bro.
I have the regular payoneer account hope it is still OK to register another one.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
I will design book cover and the book interior, and format to Kindle e-book and paperback specification
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/edit-proofread-format-publish-onlinep
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
sirblend:

Thanks bro.
I have the regular payoneer account hope it is still OK to register another one.

Use the normal one
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Modify
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Has anyone ever experienced this. My book has a bsr of 11k and it been ranked number one in all categories but I have not seen any sales report so far.
Cc eliok, lolo24, obamartins

Questions 1.
Is your book given the bestseller badge?

Question 2 .
What do you want us to do?
You mean it's not selling? If yes then only kenp reads royalties you will see.

So please help me clarify the question
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Has anyone ever experienced this. My book has a bsr of 11k and it been ranked number one in all catego...

It is the kenp reads that are affecting the BSR rank bro.
More reads means you book goes up in BSR. You may not get sales tho.
I noticed that I make more sales with lower kenp reads. And sales drops off with high kenp reads.
Well, I don't know, that is my observation.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
eliok:

Questions 1.
Is your book given the bestseller badge?

Question 2 .
What do you want us to do?
You mean it's not selling? If yes then only kenp reads royalties you will see.

So please help me clarify the question

Not kenp read cos it's not in kdp select, but I have message their support, I just want to ask if anyone has also experienced it
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
javaRookie:

It is the kenp reads that are affecting the BSR rank bro.
More reads means you book goes up in BSR. You may not get sales tho.
I noticed that I make more sales with lower kenp reads. And sales drops off with high kenp reads.
Well, I don't know, that is my observation.

Not kenp read it's not available in kdp select
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Not kenp read cos it's not in kdp select, but I have message their support, I just want to ask if anyone has also experienced it
ok. You will hear from them soon. Only thing is calm down.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Not kenp read it's not available in kdp select

How many orders was it getting per day previously?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Papertrail11(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
javaRookie:

1300$? Or naira?

Dollars sire!

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Papertrail11(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teemoney11:

Good evening bro.

I'm a complete newbie. Can you please tutor me in this business. I also wish to scale up. Thanks.

Write on topics that you feel appeal to lots of young readers

*Something sensual
*Romance
*Entreprenuership with pratical ways that can help young folks make a buck
*Cookbooks (Yummy)
*Bitcoin
*How to get laid
*How to get a womans attention
*Alpha male strategics
*Anti-simp manual
*How to make xyz
*African food
*Millenial Struggles
*Books about depression

I have listed here a plethora of topics and also try and use an attractive cover page that speaks for it self.

4 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Papertrail11:

Dollars sire!

Hmm. Seems you are banking hard with KDP. How many books is bringing in that amount?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Papertrail11:

Dollars sire!

Wawuu..
Your selling massively in Canadian Market
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 2:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Papertrail11:

*Something sensual
*Romance
*Cookbooks (Yummy)
*Bitcoin
*How to get laid
*Alpha male strategics
*Anti-simp manual
*How to make xyz
*African food
*Millenial Struggles
*Books about depression

I have listed here a plethora of topics and also try and use an attractive cover page that speaks for it self.

please do you do ads?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Papertrail11:

*Something sensual
*Romance
*Cookbooks (Yummy)
*Bitcoin
*How to get laid
*Alpha male strategics
*Anti-simp manual
*How to make xyz
*African food
*Millenial Struggles
*Books about depression

Thanks bro.

Please do you use any paid Apps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.