Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89756 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2020
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.

This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Well said
silvoice:
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.

This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Although content is King,
Visibility is sales oo.

I will give anything to be on page 1.
That's how you sell.

If you have poor content, you will still have sales just that negative reviews will kill future sales but at least you will have some money to order good content. grin

If you are not seen on page 1 or 2, no matter how good a content is, little or no sales hurts.

So my goal is can I rank for the keywords
Then if it's yes.

Can I have a pretty nice content or is the topic simple for me to write on?

Not all topic are simple to write.

All in all, I consider rankings first , then simpleness of topic second.

I have two to three good books well written that makes makes no sales because of it's not ranking for any keyword.
Pure quality content make no sale . Hmm?

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
stechu:
So y'all making money here are into non fiction books. I write fiction books, and I love it.

Hello bro, what genre do you write on? Romance or lgbt?
Will you be kind of enough to say how you make your keyword research?
Also what is your earnings like? $xx or $xx.x
I have a friend who loves to write horror stories but everyone keep saying fiction doesn't sale for newbies.
Waiting patiently for your wise inputs.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
silvoice:

Hmmm
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
eliok:
Although content is King,
Visibility is sales oo.

I will give anything to be on page 1.
That's how you sell.

If you have poor content, you will still have sales just that negative reviews will kill future sales but at least you will have some money to order good content. grin

If you are not seen on page 1 or 2, no matter how good a content is, little or no sales hurts.

So my goal is can I rank for the keywords
Then if it's yes.

Can I have a pretty nice content or is the topic simple for me to write on?

Not all topic are simple to write.

All in all, I consider rankings first , then simpleness of topic second.

I have two to three good books well written that makes makes no sales because of it's not ranking for any keyword.
Pure quality content make no sale . Hmm?

I dey tell you, visibility is money.

If my books can just rank on page 1 every day, I go dey dance ni.

I really need to know how to get to page 1 aside Ads if it's possible. No money for ads now.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2020
AIT1:

I dey tell you, visibility is money.

If my books can just rank on page 1 every day, I go dey dance ni.

I really need to know how to get to page 1 aside Ads if it's possible. No money for ads now.
my problem isn't getting to page one, it's staying there.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
It takes 120% hardwork to reach page 1.

But it takes 20% brain work to maintain page one .

I,m on brain work now. It's taking a little time but soon. You will hear .

Although I have to do the hardwork part. Before brain work.

Please don't get me confused. Brain work is all about becoming bestseller. That's the easiest according to info reaching me which o can't share here except for mentorship.

So let me finish the hardwork.

Cover change
Keywords change
Keywords reengineering
Rankings
Etc

Then just clinch the bestseller status. angry
All these I will spend a little on ads.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
eliok:
my problem isn't getting to page one, it's staying there.

Hmm.. it is well
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mimon79(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guys, it takes money to make money, especially on a platform like Amazon, where competition is rife.

For you to sell, and make real money, you have to run ads.

The ides is working smart: I recently ran an ad for a coloring book of mine, set my daily budget to $5 and selected manual keywords set up. The book is well researched and VERY NICHED, I created the interior designs and the cover; added highly searched, but low competition keywords. And knowing the quality of my work, I knew I will sell, I just needed that Visibility.

I ran the ad for a month, then stopped it. While it was running, I monitored the ad spend and ACOS, and I saw very good returns. A book that was making around $90 per month, now gave me a threshold of nearly 1k this past month.

And now, I am now reaping steady organic sales. The book is either on page one or two.

Lesson.

Invest in ads. At least start with $100. See it as an investment.

And like other peeps have mentioned - QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY! If not, you are wasting your freaking time.

Keep on publishing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Okay

mimon79:
Guys, it takes money to make money, especially on a platform like Amazon, where competition is rife.

The ides is working smart: I recently ran an ad for a coloring book of mine, set my daily budget to $5 and selected manual keywords set up. The book is well researched and VERY NICHED, I created the interior designs and the cover; added highly searched, but low competition keywords. And knowing the quality of my work, I knew I will sell, I just needed that Visibility.

I ran the ad for a month, then stopped it. While it was running, I monitored the ad spend and ACOS, and I saw very good returns. A book that was making around $90 per month, now gave me a threshold of nearly 1k this past month.

And now, I am now reaping steady organic sales. The book is either on page one or two.

Lesson.

And like other peeps have mentioned - QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY! If not, you are wasting your freaking time.

Keep on publishing.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Lesson.

Keep on publishing.
Please I want to ask.
How many searches per month qualifies as a high searched keyword with low competition?
Are there really low competition high searched keywords on Amazon.

Also how much do you spend on ads to hit 1k in a month?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mimon79(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
headboyprince:

Please I want to ask.
How many searches per month qualifies as a high searched keyword with low competition?
Are there really low competition high searched keywords on Amazon.

Also how much do you spend on ads to hit 1k in a month?

Anything with a 1k search volume or less is optimal, also, just because you find a niche with low competition does not mean that it will be profitable.

You need to validate your niche. How?

On the first page result, you need to find at least 3 - 4 listings with a BSR of less than a 100k and not more than 300k for you to know that that is a profitable niche.

Regarding my ads, Dldue to how I was able to niche down my coloring book, there was virtually no competition and the keywords didn't cost much to rank. I spent around $55 for the duration, and this was because I was always increasing my bids as I made sales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by horlamilekan23: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Anything with a 1k search volume or less is optimal, also, just because you find a niche with low competition does not mean that it will be profitable.

On the first page result, you need to find at least 3 - 4 listings with a BSR of less than a 100k and not more than 300k for you to know that that is a profitable niche.

Regarding my ads, Dldue to how I was able to niche down my coloring book, there was virtually no competition and the keywords didn't cost much to rank. I spent around $55 for the duration, and this was because I was always increasing my bids as I made sales.
Can you please recommend a video tutorial on how to run effective Ams ads .

I sent you a DM
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Lesson.

Keep on publishing.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Please which bank are you using to pay for your ads access bank almost kill me with their exchange rate.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Lesson.

Keep on publishing.
God bless you.. More blessing and more money in your pocket... I have find out that Nigerians who are running this Kdp business keep on lying to us..
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
ufotty2001:

God bless you.. More blessing and more money in your pocket... I have find out that Nigerians who are running this Kdp business keep on lying to us..

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by herlonso: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lolo24:

Old accounts are safe. Did u do tax interview?
Please what's tax interview? Is it the normal way of filling the tax boxes after adding payment method?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by herlonso: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please what's the latest on this Draft2digital ban on Nigerians. I still have an active account. I want to know if it's safe. It's an old account opened in 2018 and the tax interview was done March 2019
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Ads didn't sell your book, it just give you more exposure what sell your book is the cover + description + the quality
try and ask any Nigerians!!!! bro, please how did you get this massive sales! He will tell you that they are all organic sales .. no ads, no email listing... Am in thousands of Kdp Facebook group that 99% are whites, anytime they post kdp reports you will see the sincerity in them they will tell you how much they spent on AMS, tell you about book promotions also tell you about how they manage to gain reviews and their email listing.... it is only in Nigeria here..
When a Nigerian guy that is making it massively post it's report he will tell you that they are all organic sales.... Who is fooling who....!!! This is the major reason why newbie always get depressed in this business... It takes the grace of God for you to make reasonable amount of money without running any AMS.. about 100k new books are publishéd every day

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
ufotty2001:

try and ask any Nigerians!!!! bro, please how did you get this massive sales! He will tell you that they are all organic sales .. no ads, no email listing... Am in thousands of Kdp Facebook group that 99% are whites, anytime they post kdp reports you will see the sincerity in them they will tell you how much they spent on AMS, tell you about book promotions also tell you about how they manage to gain reviews and their email listing.... it is only in Nigeria here..
When a Nigerian guy that is making it massively post it's report he will tell you that they are all organic sales.... Who is fooling who....!!! This is the major reason why newbie always get depressed in this business... It takes the grace of God for you to make reasonable amount of money without running any AMS.. about 100k new books are publishéd every day

You are not far from the truth bro.

Abeg, link me make I join the group too.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
mimon79:

Hi bro. Please is it possible a keyword will have lots of monthly searches say 10,000 and still not be profitable?

Like the BSR of the books on page 1 are more than 100,000.

Can that keyword be regarded as profitable?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Theres so much in kdp that can't be covered freely.

Low content will hardly work without adds. I don't do it but the 4-5 books I have there needs ads to sell 20-30$.

That said,

Organic sales can land you 100$ - 500$.

It has happened to me over and over again.

Now back to ads.

I need ads now for reason being that my strategy for kdp has changed.

I'm not running ads for sales alone.
I'm running it for 1.

Email list
Reviews
Sales
Many more I can't mention here. It's a strategy.
If you run ads for sales alone, make sure you have a good book.

A new comer cannot depend only on ads. What if he has no money?

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2020
What's they way forward.
I tell these to my mentees who involve in my mentorship.

Way forward is

Write books for children
Books for men
Books for women

Books for ......
Books for ......

If you want organic sales. Write different topics.

I saw a hot topic on less competition kids niche.
Nobody is talking about that.

So me I can make organic sales .
But ads I will do for reasons I said earlier.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Boss eliok good morning.

You are your children niche, you know that Halloween is coming soon expect more organic sale
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
ufotty2001:

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You are only depressed because you did not know the way out, I swear no one is fooling you I can mention few guys here who hit 1k without ads.
Lolo.24, eliok, i.legend, oba.martins, da.bocity and few.
I can recommend an ebook for you if you have the money.
no need for bashing.

Anyway kids niche are going to be there.
Just follow the rules.

Books for men
Books for women
Books for ..... Kids
Books for ....

Books for ...

So when you have a mix. You are in business.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mimon79(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Ads didn't sell your book, it just give you more exposure what sell your book is the cover + description + the quality

Emmm... Duh! That's the whole point of ads my friend - exposure to the right people - the paying kind. So in essence, ads played in MAJOR role in my sales increase.

Your other point is mote, as people in underserved niches, who don't have options in terms of choice, will probably buy a bad book that is advertised to them, irrespective of the quality.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mimon79(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Please which bank are you using to pay for your ads access bank almost kill me with their exchange rate.

Payoneer. I connected my Amazon ads account directly on their portal. Set a daily budget, and simply 'run tinz.'
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Major problem of new commers in kdp
1. Lack of mentorship
2. Low quality book

3. No monitoring your books.
4. Lack of new ideas and niche selection.

How to solve them

1. Get tutored. YouTube, ebooks , and personal coaching. Go where you can afford. I have learn from all.

2. Write quality book
3. This is the decider . Enter a hot niche.

4. Run ads If you have money and have learned it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.