Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89928 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2021
CaptMarvel:
@eliok Bossman! I hail o, I just started my Amazon journey. I uploaded some days ago! No sale yet. I'm running a promotion for free purchase today and tomorrow! I'm not sure anyone has bought yet!

Issue is always what to write on, though I outsourced on Weightloss, I hop its gonna be worthwhile!
action speaks louder than words.
Keep writing

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Just released my fist book 9 days ago.. No sell yet. I managed to get 21 kenp reads through kindle select price promotion scheme. Not what I was expecting, I guess I just have to keep exploring different marketing methods. It's not easy as most people are thinking it is, I'm not giving up anytime soon she. Please gurus in the house, how does a clickable table if content affects sales?? I'm thinking i'd sell more if I have a clickable table of content. Is there any relationship between the two?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
trillest1960:
Just released my fist book 9 days ago.. No sell yet. I managed to get 21 kenp reads through kindle select price promotion scheme. Not what I was expecting, I guess I just have to keep exploring different marketing methods. It's not easy as most people are thinking it is, I'm not giving up anytime soon she. Please gurus in the house, how does a clickable table if content affects sales?? I'm thinking i'd sell more if I have a clickable table of content. Is there any relationship between the two?
the best test of a new account is 9 books straight.

I mean different topics and books in the account. If it's not up to nine, that account is nothing.

From that number, you grow up. And I'm not talking about low content
So keep writing.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
eastgates1:

When i told you to go and learn how to write well, you felt it was an insult.
Please what does rhe above mean? By the way what did I steal from you?
Oga go and remove your qoute
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
eliok:
the best test of a new account is 9 books straight.

I mean different topics and books in the account. If it's not up to nine, that account is nothing.

From that number, you grow up. And I'm not talking about low content
So keep writing.
Wow, thnx for the feedback. I guess I still have a very long way to go. My first book is well above 20,000 words.. I just finished my second book, I'm still learning more about how to market it before releasing it. Writing books is one thing, marketing them is another. My second book is a little just above 10,000 words. Writing is not really an issue for me. But I really need to learn how to take my book to the first page of it's category. May God help us as we help ourselves.�
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
trillest1960:
Just released my first book 9 days ago.. No, sell yet. I managed to get 21 kenp reads through kindle select price promotion scheme. Not what I was expecting, I guess I just have to keep exploring different marketing methods. It's not easy as most people are thinking it is, I'm not giving up anytime soon she. Please gurus in the house, how does a clickable table if content affects sales?? I'm thinking i'd sell more if I have a clickable table of content. Is there any relationship between the two?
It's quite some time since I posted here, but let me just say something here.
1. Clickable Table of contents will make your book easy to read for readers and you must make your book clickable so it adheres to the standard.
2. The number of books you have in your account doesn't matter, what matters is the quality of the book content, and presentation (ensure that it is formatted properly according to the nitch standard
3. Before you publish any book, make sure you have provided something that can either educate, entertain or solve a problem.
4 visibility, you must know how to use keywords in your book descriptions, back-end keywords, and other book metadata.
Finally with a quality book cover.
Then you forget it and continue with another book because you can never know the one that will make money for you.
You can still do everything right and still no sale. That's the only logic why you should have more books.
But lucky chaps may have just 3 or 4 and they're already making money from kdp.
The keyword here is don't experiment with books, make sure that it is perfect before you publish. If you can't do it, get professionals to do it after all it is an investment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
silvoice:

It's quite some time since I posted here, but let me just say something here.
1. Clickable Table of contents will make your book easy to read for readers and you must make your book clickable so it adheres to the standard.
2. The number of books you have in your account doesn't matter, what matters is the quality of the book content, and presentation (ensure that it is formatted properly according to the nitch standard
3. Before you publish any book, make sure you have provided something that can either educate, entertain or solve a problem.
4 visibility, you must know how to use keywords in your book descriptions, back-end keywords, and other book metadata.
Finally with a quality book cover.
Then you forget it and continue with another book because you can never know the one that will make money for you.
You can still do everything right and still no sale. That's the only logic why you should have more books.
But lucky chaps may have just 3 or 4 and they're already making money from kdp.
The keyword here is don't experiment with books, make sure that it is perfect before you publish. If you can't do it, get professionals to do it after all it is an investment.

Thanks for the words of advice man. I find your third point to be very crucial in making sells. People will likely spend hard earned money on a product it if it seems like a possible solution to their problem.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meanwhile if anybody here need a dope a55 writer. I'm here for the job. I can write on anything at all but it'll cost you. Hit me up for a sample of my book. WhatsApp : 0 8 1 4 3 1 3 2 2 3 3
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mercifull(f): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Please who knows if one can receive payment from amazon kdp through stripe account and if this requires a domicillary account ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
mercifull:
Please who knows if one can receive payment from amazon kdp through stripe account and if this requires a domicillary account ?
Don't know much about stripe but I think if they issue US bank accounts like pioneer does there shouldn't be any problem. You could just link the account to your amazon account. But to be on the safer side i'd advice you open a payonner account, you won't break a sweat doing that. My payonner account got verified within 30 minutes of signing up and the id card I used was a blurry photocopy of my national id slip. Normally an account needs to be domicillary to receive foreign currency.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Reviews Reviews and more Reviews are the lifeblood your published books needs in other to make consistent sales.
If your published book has zero - 5 reviews, then your book is really gonna be a hard sell.

You must have a strategy to get reviews and to promote your published books on Amazon and failure to do so wouldn't be financially rewarding.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zidoh(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
mercifull:
Yes we can at a very good rate. Reach us on Whatsapp for further details.....thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mocipe: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2021
trillest1960:

Wow, thnx for the feedback. I guess I still have a very long way to go. My first book is well above 20,000 words.. I just finished my second book, I'm still learning more about how to market it before releasing it. Writing books is one thing, marketing them is another. My second book is a little just above 10,000 words. Writing is not really an issue for me. But I really need to learn how to take my book to the first page of it's category. May God help us as we help ourselves.�

If i can write as much as you, i'll be a millionaire by now.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
mocipe:

If i can write as much as you, i'll be a millionaire by now.
Lol.. Not that easy brother. The writing in itself is not really a severe sales driver. There's a whole lot of apparently insignificant factors that determines weather a book sales or not. A novice cannot understand this all by himself. Trial and error is how I've been learning. I finally made some sells this month. Alhamdulilah!(hope i spelt that right) Nothing much but I'm glad I'm finally coming around. The issue of electricity and constant internet connection is another major challenge for me but I'm still pushing regardless. God bless all of us still trying to make ends meet decently in this Sh!thole of a country .. May we never run out of patience and honesty I pray. Wishing us all terrific prosperity in this forth coming year! ❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
trillest1960:

Lol.. Not that easy brother. The writing in itself is not really a severe sales driver. There's a whole lot of apparently insignificant factors that determines weather a book sales or not. A novice cannot understand this all by himself. Trial and error is how I've been learning. I finally made some sells this month. Alhamdulilah!(hope i spelt that right) Nothing much but I'm glad I'm finally coming around. The issue of electricity and constant internet connection is another major challenge for me but I'm still pushing regardless. God bless all of us still trying to make ends meet decently in this Sh!thole of a country .. May we never run out of patience and honesty I pray. Wishing us all terrific prosperity in this forth coming year! ❤❤❤

Your drive and consistency will surely see you through.

The truth is this, being successful is a conscious and deliberate effort that comes from the lessons learned after so many trials and errors that didn't break you down.

The end goal is what keeps every successful individual to keep pushing despite the tribulations along the pathways to success.

Do not despair, just keep pushing.

Wishing you the very best in your publishing endeavors.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2021
byrron:

Your drive and consistency will surely see you through.

The truth is this, being successful is a conscious and deliberate effort that comes from the lessons learned after so many trials and errors that didn't break you down.

The end goal is what keeps every successful individual to keep pushing despite the tribulations along the pathways to success.

Do not despair, just keep pushing.

Wishing you the very best in your publishing endeavors.
True talk sir. Thank u plenty ��

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mocipe: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
trillest1960:

Glad you made more profit.
I have some books I would love to write on with their BSR 12580, 115475 and more.
I write to a point then lose concentration. Made some bucks though, more than any other month in this journey.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
mocipe:

I have some books I would love to write on with their BSR 12580, 115475 and more.
I write to a point then lose concentration. Made some bucks though, more than any other month in this journey.
you don't like money then.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mocipe: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Galacious1:
you don't like money then.

I do o but don't know what is wrong with me sha lol
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
mocipe:

I do o but don't know what is wrong with me sha lol
pray seriously.

Happy new year
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
mocipe:

Lol.. If you write only wen u feel like, a single book might take a year or even more to finish. There's always that benign hesitation whenever it's time to do something we've not done b4 or not very familiar with. I experienced it too. Its called inertia. Your individual will should always triumph. There's no excuse whatsoever for not writing as much as u should. Congrats on your sells!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
trillest1960:

Lol.. If you write only wen u feel like, a single book might take a year or even more to finish. There's always that benign hesitation whenever it's time to do something we've not done b4 or not very familiar with. I experienced it too. Its called inertia. Your individual will should always triumph. There's no excuse whatsoever for not writing as much as u should. Congrats on your sells!
well said. A target should be set each month. I write at least 6 books a month.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by trillest1960: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Galacious1:
well said. A target should be set each month. I write at least 6 books a month.
shocked six books a month? Man You're trying oh. The most I can do is 3 books in a month. I really need to up my writing game!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2022
trillest1960:

shocked six books a month? Man You're trying oh. The most I can do is 3 books in a month. I really need to up my writing game!
you need to. i barely finished 2 books in a month before too.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MeeLan: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
eliok:
easy man. I know what you mean. Its step by step. I don't want anyone to think I fell from planet mars.

My first withdrawal was 6k from kdp. Then it keep growing.
I want them to know that I face what they face.

Enof said. I use gen but making space for solar inverter

My inverter will be working next week. And I will install myself. So b4 then , just wanted them to know I didn't start from up, but from down.

Just Gods grace that this kdp works.
car batteries don't work with PV system
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MeeLan: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
eliok:
Our method this period is a little different.

Step 1.
Pray pray pray.
And I'm dead serious abt it.

Step 2.

Choose a short but profitable topic

Message me to get some.

Step 3. Write the manuscript.

I will show you how in a moment
Am a good writer, but I don't know how to go about this KDP abi Kevin debruyne (Lol) thing.
Please teach me from basics. Am a good learner
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
MeeLan:

Am a good writer, but I don't know how to go about this KDP abi Kevin debruyne (Lol) thing.
Please teach me from basics. Am a good learner
message me at metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by frankycoolbeans: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
eliok:
Please let's share our experience and struggle together. I noticed not much is being said these times.

I'm a young kdp starter. Just 9 months ago. March has been modest for me . just 480$ . not bad though.

My challenge so far?

Due to covid 19,
Kdp publishing has been slow for me.
NEPA has been off for days.

So many challenges.
But I must smile before covid 19 is over.

So share yours and ask questions.

Good Day & Happy New Year.

Can You Tutor me on KDP?

If Yes; Please drop your contact (phone or email).

Cheers,
Frank!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by gadgetplanetng: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
MeeLan:
car batteries don't work with PV system

They do.

They're just not built for it.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MeeLan: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
gadgetplanetng:

They do.

They're just not built for it.
hmmm. Car batteries are "starter batteries"
But maybe u are only powering up ur laptop charge, cos such batteries will lead to high energy loss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Good Day & Happy New Year.

Can You Tutor me on KDP?

If Yes; Please drop your contact (phone or email).

Cheers,
Frank!
you can message me at metaboltjobs@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.