Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90027 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2022
eliok:
you can message me at metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Boss, you don't sleep?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by gadgetplanetng: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
MeeLan:
hmmm. Car batteries are "starter batteries"
But maybe u are only powering up ur laptop charge, cos such batteries will lead to high energy loss
The main difference between car batteries and inverter batteries is the thickness of the plates.

I experiment a lot
I've used a car battery (65Ah) with a PSW inverter to supply power (2 fans, tv/decoder (a bit then put off), phones, laptop, energy bulbs)

They just won't last long with regular deep discharge but if you use just a bit before recharging (how it's used in the car), it would be fine.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Galacious1:
Boss, you don't sleep?
I don wake up
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by CaptMarvel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
when do Amazon pays?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by arp1234567: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Amazon seller news and media website. Latest news and blogs for Amazon, Shopify, and e-commerce sellers - https://www.cruxfinder.com/best-pay-stub-generators/
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Who has withdrawn dollars from the bank, only to be told it's backdated by exchangers and not acceptable(2006). angry I don't trust those aboki's.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Keep writing and praying.

Kdp is tough but easy.

Pay attention to quality.

Learn all about this business.

Stay blessed.

Will drop new topics here soon

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
eliok:
Keep writing and praying.

Kdp is tough but easy.

Pay attention to quality.

Learn all about this business.

Stay blessed.

Will drop new topics here soon

We're waiting
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 21, 2022
CaptMarvel:
when do Amazon pays?

60 days after the sales were made.
For instance, you sold 20 books in January, you will be paid the royalty for those 20 books in March.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by CaptMarvel(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
angry angry that's serious
byrron:

60 days after the sales were made.
For instance, you sold 20 books in January, you will be paid the royalty for those 20 books in March.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
CaptMarvel:
angry angry that's serious

A buyer may decide to ask for a refund if they don't like what they bought which maybe as a result of poor quality of the product, misrepresentation of what the product promises but failed to deliver or even buyer's-remorse and Amazon can quickly refund their money.

The 60 day period is a waiting time and if the buyer didn't request for a refund after this time period then Amazon pays your royalties to you.

The whole essence of this is to protect the customer from buying shitty products from the seller's.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Want your books to rank first page on Amazon searches?

Want your book to appear to more buyers with optimised keywords (7)?

Want to boost your income from now onwards?

Then reach out to me realworkstation1990@gmail.com.

As a Publisher rocket expert, I can bring your dreams a reality with just a smaller fee.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Amadi84: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Any book cover designer available now?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Amadi84:
Any book cover designer available now?
will help out if you can message me. Just this one
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Amadi84: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Great
eliok:
will help out if you can message me. Just this one
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Amadi84:

Great
check your email
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Amadi84: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
eliok:
check your email

Done
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by okooloyun1(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Is it advisable to run ads on Nairaland for books on Amazon?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
ebenezary:
why l are you complaining about NEPA when with N60k to N80k you can run 24/7 electricity for your laptop
I don't care about NEPA and since last year 2019 March, l have not use generator

BELOW IS WHAT I DO
inverter price N4k to N6k (150 watts)
normal car battery- N16k to N22k
quality solar Panel -N35k to N45K
charge control N5k to N7k
cable N4k to N5K
DC battery charger (optional) N5k to N7k

As am writing this post there is no electricity and l don't care
despite my laptop battery last for less than an hour
I stay at MOWE, OGUN STATE where NEPA gives us electricity
when they want to share the bill and collect money

please how many watts solar panel do you recommend
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
eliok:
. Topics to choose from

How to write a business plan

How to make money at home or online

How to lower blood pressure

How to get a job
How to cure diabetes

Please I want to go into children picture books.

How do I get the drawings and coloured pictures, and keywords too
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Aida13: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello house, I want to get back on the Kindle publishing train, have just one book on there and it did well for some time. Just want to ask, is Payoneer still the main method to withdraw cash? Amazon keeps trying to pay me but says failure because I removed my Payoneer since I need to renew my ID details.

Please @eliok I really want to start publishing in earnest but how do I withdraw my money
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aida13:
Hello house, I want to get back on the Kindle publishing train, have just one book on there and it did well for some time. Just want to ask, is Payoneer still the main method to withdraw cash? Amazon keeps trying to pay me but says failure because I removed my Payoneer since I need to renew my ID details.

Please @eliok I really want to start publishing in earnest but how do I withdraw my money
payoneer isn't the only way.
Try wise.com if you have a passport I'd.
You can always message me if you need additional information
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Aida13: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
eliok:
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Thanks for the reply. Been trying to renew my passport hence my Payoneer stopped accepting my payments. Will email you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
eliok:
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Will NIN slip do for the verification?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

Will NIN slip do for the verification?
send me a message
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SweetOnugbo: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
fuke:
Is it advisable to run ads on Nairaland for books on Amazon?

Is that not foolishness??

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Godmother:

Thanks. Guess I'll wait till I collect my laptop tomorrow before uploading. In the meantime, I'll just start with another book.

Sorry for bumping into your post. Can you please shed more light on tht paperback thing? Is there any difference from paperback and the book itself?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zidoh(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Contact on the signature below
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
New topics alert -

1. Social security books
2. Medicare books
3. Retirement planning books

Do more research there and niche down.
Thanks
I am still waiting for those interested in mentorship.
All the best.
My four months old account just grossed over 400$ .
Proof coming shortly.

All the best.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Phantom042: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
eliok:
New topics alert -

1. Social security books
2. Medicare books
3. Retirement planning books

Do more research there and niche down.
Thanks
I am still waiting for those interested in mentorship.
All the best.
My four months old account just grossed over 400$ .
Proof coming shortly.

All the best.

What happened to your old acct

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.