Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (90004 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AmalaBandit: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
Eliok
I have a book of 70 pages on ms word

I uploaded it on kdp and it reduced to 37 pages
What happened?
I uploaded it as a doc file.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2022
AmalaBandit:
Eliok
I have a book of 70 pages on ms word

I uploaded it on kdp and it reduced to 37 pages
What happened?
I uploaded it as a doc file.
how many words in total?

Again, try and choose a good page size e.g 6×9
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AmalaBandit: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
eliok:
how many words in total?

Again, try and choose a good page size e.g 6×9
It's 5500 words

Only uploaded for kindle version I haven't done for the paperback yet.
Someone said it's because I uploaded it in docx format, I don't know
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2022
AmalaBandit:

It's 5500 words

Only uploaded for kindle version I haven't done for the paperback yet.
Someone said it's because I uploaded it in docx format, I don't know
just go to page setup and choose page size 6×9.

If you want more, then convert it to epub online.

Use Google to get good site for this.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AmalaBandit: 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
eliok:

I'm using a phone cheesy
Can't find page setup on mobile
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by adeolaben(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2022
eliok:

Please I have a question about :::: words count & number of pages...

For example, if I have a Mword document with 20,000 words, and I want to format it for kdp upload....what are the best formats?

For a 6x9" Non-fiction Paperback

1 - Font type and sizes

2 - How many pages do you think 20,000 worded write-up will end up giving?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2022
adeolaben:

Please I have a question about :::: words count & number of pages...

For example, if I have a Mword document with 20,000 words, and I want to format it for kdp upload....what are the best formats?

For a 6x9" Non-fiction Paperback

1 - Font type and sizes

2 - How many pages do you think 20,000 worded write-up will end up giving?
go and size up the page. Any amount of words posted there will give you a good number of pages as long as you have sized it.

For font size, 14 is best.
But choose a popular or good font.
Times New Roman
Palatino
Baskerville
Etc.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 4:38am On May 22, 2022
eliok:
UPDATE
Kdp Amazon is closing account of audiobook publishers who are not from USA.

They will ask them to produce electricity bill.

If they didn't send a usa bill their audiobook will be removed.

Take note.
Please how can I download CS2 Adobe Photoshop..? Please help me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 7:17am On May 22, 2022
eliok:
u are welcome.

Keep writing. Kdp is more profitable now .

More profitable ke?
Sales have dropped this period o
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2022
ufotty2001:

Please how can I download CS2 Adobe Photoshop..? Please help me
what kind of laptop you have? If it's core i3 and above I can drop the link to cs4 here
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2022
Penboy:

More profitable ke?
Sales have dropped this period o
you won't understand me.

I'll just say the reason why sales haven't dropped is because kdp keeps closing account of so many publishers.

That's why.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 1:17pm On May 22, 2022
eliok:
what kind of laptop you have? If it's core i3 and above I can drop the link to cs4 here

I have core i3.. that is what am using.. HP
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zidoh(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2022
Still buying Payoneer ,Paypal, Skrill , Wise funds and many others at good rate. Please contact us on Whatsapp for instant exchange at good rate...we are reliable and fast.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2022
ufotty2001:

I have core i3.. that is what am using.. HP
hope you have seen the link
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 9:35am On May 26, 2022
eliok:
hope you have seen the link
have not... Have been waiting for d link
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2022
ufotty2001:
have not... Have been waiting for d link
they must have deleted it. Send me a message instead. I will reply

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
For that fellow talking about page count or page size and number of words:

1. Ebooks don't have page numbers
2. The page you see is Kindle page size which is insignificant because someone reading can turn your 14 points font to 20 points on his or her device, for instance, and will have more pages, and vice versa.

So concentrate on good content rather than the book's number of pages and sizes.

Number of pages, Page sizes, and fonts are only useful in paperback because they are printed the way you present it, that is why you are advised to submit a PDF file for the paperback.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2022
silvoice:
For that fellow talking about page count or page size and number of words:

1. Ebooks don't have page numbers
2. The page you see is Kindle page size which is insignificant because someone reading can turn your 14 points font to 20 points on his or her device, for instance, and will have more pages, and vice versa.

So concentrate on good content rather than the book's number of pages and sizes.

Number of pages, Page sizes, and fonts are only useful in paperback because they are printed the way you present it, that is why you are advised to submit a PDF file for the paperback.

thanks for the tip
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
1. Anyone advise us how we can become a bestseller?
2. Ask any questions wherever you are stuck?

Will drop answers shortly
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by alakara(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2022
eliok:
1. Anyone advise us how we can become a bestseller?
2. Ask any questions wherever you are stuck?

Will drop answers shortly
Am stuck at writing a non-fiction book.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2022
alakara:

Am stuck at writing a non-fiction book.
alright. Let me. Ask, do you mean you don't know how to go about it?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by alakara(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2022
eliok:
alright. Let me. Ask, do you mean you don't know how to go about it?
I have started writing on a genre, but the problem is that I want to write as many as 15 chapters, but am stuck at the 8th chapter.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2022
alakara:

I have started writing on a genre, but the problem is that I want to write as many as 15 chapters, but am stuck at the 8th chapter.
we've been through that.
Use Google to get points.
If the chapter is on how to invest ,

Then use Google to get an article and read the same topic. From what you read, note important points and rewrite it in your own words in msword.
You can not carry everything in your head. Tap anointing grin

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by alakara(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
eliok:
we've been through that.

Then use Google to get an article and read the same topic. From what you read, note important points and rewrite it in your own words in msword.
Thank you very much.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 17, 2022
eliok:
we've been through that.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2022
byrron:

10 chapter's with a maximum of 30,000 - 35,000 words is more than sufficient.
thanks bro
Can I send a pm?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
eliok:
thanks bro
Can I send a pm?

Sure.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
byrron:

Sure.
sent
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2022
alakara:

10 chapter's with a maximum of 30,000 - 35,000 words is more than sufficient.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
eliok:
thanks bro
Can I send a pm?
please how do you manage multiple accounts on kdp without getting banned. do you use same payooner on each one because payooner doesnt allow multiple accounts. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
headboyprince:

please how do you manage multiple accounts on kdp without getting banned. do you use same payooner on each one because payooner doesnt allow multiple accounts. Thanks
when there's a ban.
1. Find out why.

2. Then clear all cookies.

3. Then access only with Firefox.

The problem is that we don't find out why and when we do , we use similar details.
Any ban should make you start afresh with another person details.
Or register a usa company.

Clear all cookies and change phone number for browsing.
When done, there will be no issues.
Lastly to solve it, fast for 21 days grin
Is it clear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.