Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? (12664 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Don't Buy Any Woman A Gift This Val (2) (3) (4)

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Alleinad(f): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2012
welcome to february! The month of love. Its valentine month and the ladies are sure excited! The guys however are a little nervous, my boyfriend is already wishing feb 14th be scraped from the calender. Other guys are scheming brk up plans already! Anyway,i would love to have a cute plump puppy as my valentine gift, what would you want to have as yours?
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2012
i would love to get an iPad from my fictional babe. sad
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by freecocoa(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2012
A ring would be just fine. wink

Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2012
@freecoca ehmmmm friendship ring,best friend ring, ring "phonecall" which ? smiley
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by iice(f): 4:42am On Feb 01, 2012
Cake cheesy
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Alleinad(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2012
a box of chocolates. Some fine jewellery set.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by CrazyBone(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2012
to lomance fleekoko liek touchlite and kiss her laik icekrim embarassed
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by CrazyBone(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2012
to slarp rokiatu with dullars so dat shi kan danse akpako fur me embarassed
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2012
freecocoa:

and she's sure gonn get it! kiss
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by CrazyBone(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2012
Bloda flashaldrin, yu dindnt asking if it is to be engagemernt ring or suffer-ring tongue
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2012
^^^ Bros, take at least two jars of concentrated milk, and lie down for a while, should clear your head of the narcotics
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by nwanioma(f): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2012
Some thing with my name written on it! Not with biro oh! Shows some thought went to the gift buying!

An ipad wouldn't be bad though! wink
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Korrection(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
the best gift for a lady is just to go and get her something that will fit her without asking her size, thrills them alot, i have a fiance, never asked her about size but i will guess just fine, and she will be happy
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
Renewed love from my special half
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Gsmxpert(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
A responsible gurlfriend would be the best gift i will receive from God sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Mavor: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
Rubbish bit<hes. All you na know na take take take, no giving. 9ja girlfriend na fu<king expensive predicament. Walahi!!!!!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by mohid(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^ Bros, take at least two jars of concentrated milk, and lie down for a while, should clear your head of the narcotics
nothing like a peep into NL and getting a good laugh when office stress don too much, u guys rock! grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Fancier(f): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2012
freecocoa:

Gbam! Well said
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by chuqudy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
It is better to talk of what you will give during Valentine AND NOT WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE. This is the problem of Nigerians. Bunch of selfish idiots. VALENTINE IS ABOUT GIVING NOT RECIEVING. Don't feel bad if you did not receive but be happy to give. For blessed is the hands that giveth than the ones that taketh.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by docjuli(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
Dear Saint Valentine,

I want the following:

An iPhone 4 not a BB Porsche & iPad 2 not a BB PlayBook.

Best regards.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by garnetty(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
Definitely not a card! Some roses, red wines, cakes and chocolates etc.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Killz3(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
The only gift i want on the 14th of February, is some nice "Me alone" time. . . cool
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Claus(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
Out of curiousity, for the ladies that are in relationships, do you intend to give your male partner anything?
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by ochiaha1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
A new laptop with finger-print and voice recognition technology  wink
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
Omo my matter is serious o!!

My babes birthday is on the 11th and then 14th is around the corner !! Omo see yawa!!  shocked

So I have placed an order for a birthday cake; Bought her the latest Blackberry Bold; and some birthday cards. I was gonna get her some jewellry but unfortunately I cant travel abroad just now so thats out of the question, she's on a diet and wont touch chocolates so thats also out, ABEG wetin I fit give get her wey the cost falls with 100,000 - 150,000k.

P.S; She already owns an Ipad, Iphone, Macbook and an Itouch.

Suggestions!!

Alusi OkijaTM
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by OgeneDom(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
Engagement ring would have been her present.
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by maki(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
i think maturity is stepping in.
i really dont know again, not thinking abt adding more gucci bag and coco channel perfume etc to my dresser that i may not use in months.

anyway, my huzzy should just take me to a cozzy place by the lagoon where we can listen to soft R&B while the sea breeze is cooling us off will do and give me a surprise little gift box  grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
chuqudy:

It is better to talk of what you will give during Valentine AND NOT WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE. This is the problem of Nigerians. Bunch of selfish idiots. VALENTINE IS ABOUT GIVING NOT RECIEVING. Don't feel bad if you did not receive but be happy to give. For blessed is the hands that giveth than the ones that taketh.

OK OOOOOO!!!!!!!  I WILL GIVE MY BABE THE BLEEPING OF HER LIFE,  HOW ABOUT THAT?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by babaowo: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
had booked mini boath already, just chilling nd  cruise on lagos water wt 3some lol,b4 naija turn to afghan, make i spend my mny!
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by cleod: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2012
I think perfume will be an ideal gift because African ladies and men appreciate something reasonable on vals day so i recommend  Federico Mahora perfume which include wardrobe fragrance, car freshener, aftershave ,150 different perfume fragrances,  so u see you wide ranges of affordable and lovely products to choose from. Contact this no if you want more details 08064457102
Re: What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
chuqudy:

Iwu a goat. Why not open another thread for that instead of calling nigerians eediots?

Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? / Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions) / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It.