Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? (4985 Views)

How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by christlike31(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ever had to face such?

12 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Eriggs: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
reading
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by dukeprince50: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Reading
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by SUPERPACK: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by paiz: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by toluzealous: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmm Op this story eh
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Eriggs: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
.........she said no one, until they flogged her mercilessly and she said that it was me.
Unfortunately, many parents and guardians have used threats such as this to destroy many lives. Many people are in prison for what they did not do, cos of, 'how can a little child lie' mentality?
May God keep us from alakobas.

OP, me i no get any experience.
Maybe the next person will have one for us.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Eagleboney(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you are child, the fear of cane is the beginning of wisdom, in a bid to avoid punishment she called you
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by ibkayee(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
You were used as collateral damage and thrown all the way under the bus. Sorry this happened to you, traumatizing and disturbing

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by CaptainMitch: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Unfortunately I can relate, crazy girls everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
December 2017. The biitch and her police boyfriend...she paid later
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by TRIGITlS: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Reading
[/s]
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Martinez39s(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
The parents should be flogged seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Homeboiy: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
I can never accept any cousin or my wife's sister or brother in my house for more than 2 days.

I no get brother or sister, so my wife too no go bring in anyone

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by project8(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have got an interesting experience though scary
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by AfroKnight: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Hope they all apologised.

Women say we must believe all “victims”. But the true victims are the ones who were actually raped and not every single person who tells a story or makes an allegation.

Society admits the tears of the female as proof. All she needs to do is tell a story with tears in her eyes and her fellow women and some men will rationalise the loopholes in her tale.

Imagine if they never found out the lie. Imagine if it remained your word against hers. Imagine growing up to be suspected by your own family as a sex offender. All because a girl accused you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by project8(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
I have got an interesting experience though scary
https://www.nairaland.com/5765361/blackmailed-rape-true-life-story
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Gkemz: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2020
This little cousin of yours to have done this at a tender age could be more deadly than a venomous viper at an adult age.

Unfortunately for men, the society believe the testimony of ladies without any proof of evidence to back it up.

Some men have been wrongly accused and sent to the prison while some were lynched because of false accusations of rape from Jezebels and ex gf.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by GboyegaD(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2020
OP, did they finally get to know who was abusing the little girl?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by christlike31(m): 4:22am On Mar 31, 2020
GboyegaD:
OP, did they finally get to know who was abusing the little girl?

Yep, and it was her classmate. (And trust no serious action was taken cos "they were both kids"wink

The beautiful thing was that the little girl was still a virgin(they found out), and what she encountered was just "an attempted sex".

1 Like

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by christlike31(m): 4:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Homeboiy:
I can never accept any cousin or my wife's sister or brother in my house for more than 2 days.

I no get brother or sister, so my wife too no go bring in anyone

The fear of women is the beginning of carefulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by sammysage(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2020
That's how one 14 year old girl accused my dad of having sex with her and her family members descended on my dad without confirming properly. They almost killed my dad. We arrested them and a female police officer interrogated the girl and she later confessed it was a lie. It was one of her uncles who was having sex with her that told her to implicate my dad when he discovered that she was pregnant for him. He purposely implicated my dad because my dad disconnected their shop from electricity when they refused to pay light bills.

My dad is someone that loves children and they're often times around him. Before this incident, I had thought of warning him to drive off those kids whenever they come around to avoid stories that touch. This was at a time when stories like these were quite prevalent. Alas, I never did get to advice him. And I regret that till today. My dad has changed ever since that incident. Moody most of the times.

My dad's incident made me realise that most of those rape stories we read on nairaland of older men having sex/rape with underage children could be hoax.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by DonHummer(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
This should be pushed to the front page, I will love to read more writeups on this issue
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Lamanii22(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
DonHummer:
This should be pushed to the front page, I will love to read more writeups on this issue

I support this...
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Holymann(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
I haven't but one of my uncles has.
He spent 5 years in prison for something he didn't do.
It was after the lady became a pastor that she confessed that the rape never happened. She did it to get back at my uncle cos she felt cheated in a business they had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Starboytwo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Holymann:
I haven't but one of my uncle's has.
It was after the lady became a pastor that she confessed that the rape never happened. She did it to get back at my uncle cos she felt cheated in a business they had.
revenge
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by lepasharon(f): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2020
christlike31:

Yep, and it was her classmate. (And trust no serious action was taken cos "they were both kids"wink

The beautiful thing was that the little girl was still a virgin(they found out), and what she encountered was just "an attempted sex".

Why did she say it was you?
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by hahn(m): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Holymann:
I haven't but one of my uncles has.

Did she serve any time after the confession?

I believe women should get life imprisonment for false rape allegations.

I saw a story of a dude who was wrongly accused of rape by a lady and spent 7 years or so in prison.

The lady's mother got $1m as compensation from the school they were in in the us

After he came out she reconnected and admitted the allegation was a lie. She did not know she was being recorded and even went ahead to lie again in court because she and her mom realised they were going to have to pay back the money they got.

My wife's cousin also once accused a friend of her elder brother of rape simply because she was giving the guy green light and he kept ignoring her.

Her elder brother, a black belt karate holder, beat the hell out of the dude. Over 5 years later she confessed.

I don't know why women like to lie about being raped and getting pregnant. It is just plain ridiculous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by hahn(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2020
lepasharon:

Why did she say it was you?

Probably to pass the blame to someone else
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by lepasharon(f): 3:20am On Apr 01, 2020
hahn:

Probably to pass the blame to someone else

Something doesn't add up
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by Bluezy13(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2020
lepasharon:

Something doesn't add up

Obviously.

Or perhaps she, 11, must have been fantasizing the OP.
Re: Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? by hahn(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
lepasharon:

Something doesn't add up

Yeah. Maybe she was coerced to name him by her mom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Caught In Uncompleted Building Doing The Abominable Things -watch / Women Will Always Be Women / Before You Have Sex With Her.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.