Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths (82849 Views)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ynkcares4all: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Let be hopeful and prayerful that soon it will end.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Jydez28: 5:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Was watching aljaezera yesterday, scientist from Germany n all over the world are working endlessly to get a vaccine, but the bad news is that, they said getting a vaccine to such deadly virus takes time, sometimes like 8 months.

God will help us with a miracle
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by gidjah(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad
yea bro, you spoke it out big time.The panick is not worth the hype.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by SEGLIZ: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2020
sleekier:

Your neighbors who is an ordinary employee of FMC heard it directly from WHO?
And u blv ur neighbours beer parlour talk!
Smh

in as much I love Buhari and his government does, there are no corrupt officials in there?
on another thread mamora, the health man for FG just declare they spent 10,000 Naira on every covid19 test, that should remain true and not beer parlour talk?
covid19 is real but remains a scam in Nigeria.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by HMarshal(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Throwback:
I have come to stop panicking about the virus itself, but what it would leave behind in its wake.

The aftermath of the Corona virus would not be a pleasant world of reality shows and vanities, but of agonies and bare knuckle survival.

I.guess the 1in Oyo state is seyi makinde,prolly contacted it from David's visit
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by okorezo: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2020
fergie001:
Twenty new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria; 13 in Lagos, 4 in FCT, 2 in Kaduna and 1 in Oyo State

As at 09:00 pm 30th March there are 131 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with 2 deaths.

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1244716135234318337?s=19
I don tire for this our government o, 20 new cases. From where, are they returning or effected persons from Nigeria. Una too corrupt jare. Even if God announce the date and the time when the world will come to an end, many will still go to hell FIRE
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by galadima77(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
afroniger:
Holy sheet. shocked shocked Hopefully the lockdown will help stem the spread.

The only real and lasting solution to this problem is a sure vaccine or cure. Else it will keep recurring. All it will take to bring it back and start spreading it again (without a vaccine) is for another 'UK returnee' to bring it back down here and we are back to square one. undecided We can't keep going on endless lockdowns and shutting our borders.

Yeah, you'd rather die than shut borders abi...something they even did late
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by backnbeta(f): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
lakesider:

is that also responsible for spread in usa
This thread is about the new cases in Nigeria and this is just my take undecided
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2020
131 confirmed cases and y'all shoutin' at the top of your lungs?
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by bunorb: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
The figures keep increasing everyday. God please give us a solution and save the world from this deadly Corona Virus
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Jostoman: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2020
They should tell Nigerians the name of the second person that die of Corona virus.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ericmor: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
ukukaegbu:
I said it. The rate it is going now I won't be surprised if it reaches 1,000 by weekend.

But God forbid.

Is already at 1k just that they are yet to be located
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Jostoman: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
What is the name of the second person that die of the Corona virus?
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2020
There has never been peace without first a great suffering. The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by spautos(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Hope d stay at home order is effective. I ve bin at home with my family. Learn how to install car tracker, car diagnosing & digital marketing in Lagos https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Emmanuel09065(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2020
hello, Nigerias, this is another opportunity to make money online without stress and it is very easy to register through this link: https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=52652 and u can contact me with this number 09068283449 on WhatsApp for more information .
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Holak:

That is the point. There seem to be a concerted effort to only portray negativity during this period, the reason I don't know. If you look at NCDC report, they have suddenly removed the number of people recovered from the sickness and only announce infected and death. Almost designed to instill fear.

Useless elements.... Nigerians should stop believing that rubbish report and just be positive this virus will pass away with time

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
showafrica:

You are on point bro.. Boko haram kills more than Covid-19.. Malaria and typhoid the same. Hunger is even more deadlier. Our country is a joke. I thought by now Covid-19 must have kill 10000 Nigerians. Something they saild itallian man brought since one month ago, yet we are still counting 100..and 80% of them returnees. This thing is over rated. Let us treat it like every other disease, it will die a natural death. The attention we dey give am is too much, the lock down and fear will kill more people eventually. I wont be surprised if soldiers shoot market woman for selling during lock down. Nonsense and ingredients.

As in eh! Unnecessary attention oh! Just 2 deaths recorded so far.... And the recovery rate is impressive.... The US Government has told us Chloroquine can even treat it!!! I just tire for the matter oh
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by lastround(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2020
bantex4uu:

Who told this one that heat stops d spread of corona...... Is 9ja hotter than IRAN?
Have you checked the temperature in Iran?
The temperature in iran right now is 16degress Celsius
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by CuteYvonne777: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by bams2999(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
big lieee , dis naija wahala
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by OyinO: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Covid virus cannot survive in this part of the universe. Fear will weaken your immune systems and expose you to all manner of diseases. They want to use fear to spread Covid-19 in Naija. Stewpid media and misinformation.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by OyinO: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
StormPetrel:
American here, in a city under lockdown due to the virus. This is not something to ignore. The reason this virus is a problem is it spreads very easily and even though the death rate is not high in young people the hospitalization rate is 1 in 5. The hospitals are drowned by patients and people start to die because there is not enough care to go around... This is why you see reports of doctors and nurses running out of equipment. Try to do anything possible to slow the spread of the virus in any way, or else things will get out of control very fast.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/system-doomed-doctors-nurses-sound-nbc-news-coronavirus-survey-n1164841

Your head dey dia. I smell a covert agenda.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by wayne4loan: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
raufgaga:
Can somebody tell me this picture is fake...cos this is not aso rock oo...but a hotel room as the setting seems.
babaoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.