Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths (82806 Views)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Brunicekid(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Throwback:
I have come to stop panicking about the virus itself, but what it would leave behind in its wake.

The aftermath of the Corona virus would not be a pleasant world of reality shows and vanities, but of agonies and bare knuckle survival.
CORONAVIRUS battle will be won in Jesus Name.

We will survive this.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by West2019(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
where is that mumu Benue state Governor ,let him lockdown Benue state ,may God help Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulations nigerians
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by starstaz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ghana Now @141

® corona update 30/03/2020.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by bluefilm: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
It's still a manageable number.

No shaking.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by BwalaMarama: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kovik one nine
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
slimanyd:

It can never be worse than lagos state .
Let buhari lockdown oyo also and makinde.i pray it doesn't exceed 1000
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ChelseaDr(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is evidence that the NCDC has increased their testing capacity.

The days ahead are pregnant

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Possigee7(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Aromate grin
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ivolt: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Throwback:
I have come to stop panicking about the virus itself, but what it would leave behind in its wake.

The aftermath of the Corona virus would not be a pleasant world of reality shows and vanities, but of agonies and bare knuckle survival.
Not exactly.
If it can't be stopped, life will return back to "normal" and the vulnerable will be segregated or sacrificed.

The stupid FG failed to act on time.
Now, most state governors are still taking it at a joke.
Even if Lagos successfully bend the curve won't new cases be imported from other states.

Ogun state governor is even giving people 5 more days to further spread the disease when he
had more than 1 month to prepare for this emergency.

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by CasNova: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is no need to panic. Let fear fear itself.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by senatordave1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
starstaz:
Ghana Now @141

Seems we are competing with them.my problem is that the recovery rate in Nigeria is low unlike in the west
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by brainhgeek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
As you are spreading the newest of confirmed cases, also spread the news recovered people and the tally of unaffected masses.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by franchasng: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Throwback:

this is my only fear. There will be mass retrenchment, loss of jobs, slash of salaries, low patronage of businesses, complete economic hardship, difficulty in getting visa to travel around the world to look for greener pasture and in fact, total hardship cry

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by yomifowe(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
BetProf:
At the end of the day, God will proof to mankind that He is still in control

Amen...and that He is the sovereign God and an awesome wonder.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by slimanyd: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Let buhari lockdown oyo also and makinde.i pray it doesn't exceed 1000

Buhari is playing politics with oyo state. Imagine mentioning lagos and ogun ,and abuja leaving behind oyo state which has the 2nd highest case behind in the scheme of things as regards financial obligations.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by SavageBoy: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad

My guy you even look frightened grin

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Adex2442: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad

It's exaggerated I sorry for yr condition.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ivolt: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tayeni:
I think so too.,...Chain of events......Oil becomes less relevant....less revenue for fed government.....government leans more on businesses and citizens for revenue....citizens become more critical of where tax money goes....country gets restructured....every region grows and spends at their own pace...etc
You will likely eat sand if oil becomes less relevant.
Overnight societal and economic changes are always catastrophic, no exception.

No oil money, no economy in Nigeria and plenty chaos.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
starstaz:
Ghana Now @141

152 actually
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ud4u: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
God na your hand we dey, don't allow the wish of our enemies prevail over us
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by ubyways(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
I knew the worse is on it way, when European countries and US announced their plans to evacuate their citizens, I knew Nigerian Covid-19 crisis is a time bomb waiting to explode. This explosion will shake the world, may God have mercy on us.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let the affected states be totally lockdown,quarantined and isolated from the rest of Nigeria like wuhan for now

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by bukxy: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
God where are you pls save us
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Resivim: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
This thing just keep on increasing day by day, it has now turned to early-morning update.

Abeg nor follow update o if you no gët strong mind. Save yourself from getting wrecked by *panic.

SOMEONE SHOULD PLS WAKE ME UP FROM THIS SCARY DREAM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by arthorjnr(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
afroniger:
Holy sheet. shocked shocked Hopefully the lockdown will help stem the spread.

The only real and lasting solution to this problem is a sure vaccine or cure. Else it will keep recurring. All it will take to bring it back and start spreading it again (without a vaccine) is for another 'UK returnee' to bring it back down here and we are back to square one. undecided

There's something called immunity bro.
Survivors of first wave stand a chance of overcoming the second wave.
Second wave won't be as bad as first.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
chidexleo:
Do they return from abroad? Please tell us how they got it so we can learn
we need to know where and how, this will really help. Tell us the particular location not just the state.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
slimanyd:

Buhari is playing politics with oyo state. Imagine mentioning lagos and ogun ,and abuja leaving behind oyo state which has the 2nd highest case behind in the scheme of things as regards financial obligations.
The aftermath of the virus will be terribly,it may lead to another recession
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is messed up!
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by todugo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Me I am even surprise that Nigerias case is still at hundred plus, by the time every citizen is tested it will get to a million plus, because this thing has been spreading since last month and still continued spreading by healthy ignorant and Naive individuals. TRAGEDY OF A NATION
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by romelady(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona Don enter jamb score
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adex2442:

It's exaggerated I sorry for yr condition.

I sorry for you too! Keep feeding on negative media!! My case is different!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.