Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths (82856 Views)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by BetProf: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanliwise:
when would you have sense. Did God tell you anywhere He was the one who caused the disease. Please be careful of blasphemy. Stop repeating and typing things you hear from people and some men of God. Learn to find out truth for yourself. God is not a man you should play with and give him vain accolades for things he didn’t do. He doesn’t need it and you doing this is a serious sin.

Peace will surely be still, I don't know why you are ranting
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
afroniger:
Holy sheet. shocked shocked Hopefully the lockdown will help stem the spread.

The only real and lasting solution to this problem is a sure vaccine or cure. Else it will keep recurring. All it will take to bring it back and start spreading it again (without a vaccine) is for another 'UK returnee' to bring it back down here and we are back to square one. undecided We can't keep going on endless lockdowns and shutting our borders.

My man is already tired. When we're just doing warming up!
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Sexyliciousbri: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God have mercy
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Sensini123(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lagos always ahead of others. Lagos no dey carry last
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by luluman: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:
Na war oo

The new cases na per second billing or minutes?
Per millisecond o.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
mehn.. I see this country changing for the better when covid one nine Is done with this country

How?
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by StormPetrel(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
American here, in a city under lockdown due to the virus. This is not something to ignore. The reason this virus is a problem is it spreads very easily and even though the death rate is not high in young people the hospitalization rate is 1 in 5. The hospitals are drowned by patients and people start to die because there is not enough care to go around... This is why you see reports of doctors and nurses running out of equipment. Try to do anything possible to slow the spread of the virus in any way, or else things will get out of control very fast.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/system-doomed-doctors-nurses-sound-nbc-news-coronavirus-survey-n1164841

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by flokii: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't trust these guys with the figures they are releasing.. how many people have you tested so far and where did you get equipment to carry out the test.

It's times like this I feel sorry for my country, nepotism and corruption has killed everything.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by 100naira(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
justscorchone:
Operation new world order is in motion, this is just a drill to find out how they can control the world psychologically, next thing they will introduce a cure in form of a chip on the forehead or the hand. Don’t be scared though because there’s a way to defeat this trouble times and that’s by holding on to Christ.
just look at the rubbish someone is saying in 2020 angry sad sad
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by SoNature(m): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Tayeni:
I think so too.,...Chain of events......Oil becomes less relevant....less revenue for fed government.....government leans more on businesses and citizens for revenue....citizens become more critical of where tax money goes....country gets restructured....every region grows and spends at their own pace...etc

Story for the deities

Some of you don't understand that Nigerians have short memories

We will forget about all this as soon as it ends (that's if it will actually end)

And things will return to business as usual

We will even brag about us being resilient

No b Naija again?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked and that useless Ogun Governor is refusing to lockdown Ogun state today. We are watching

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Nwanne Kaka Uma oma mu na yi.
Abum onye azungwu.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Emmaheineken: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2020
This is a cold war fighting against the whole world.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by taven(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
The fact is real but some bunche of losers are here putting up irrelevant informations!! I pity una
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by kachii77: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2020
or anyone coming into the country must undergo ....14days quarantine in a government facility after which u can den be allowed to move to where ur supposed to be

afroniger:
Holy sheet. shocked shocked Hopefully the lockdown will help stem the spread.

The only real and lasting solution to this problem is a sure vaccine or cure. Else it will keep recurring. All it will take to bring it back and start spreading it again (without a vaccine) is for another 'UK returnee' to bring it back down here and we are back to square one. undecided We can't keep going on endless lockdowns and shutting our borders.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning Everyone.

Please someone should help me out, i am really dieing slowly.
I have not eaten and the hunger sensation in my stomach is like its causing me ulcer, i have been rolling on my bed and can't even sleep. Someone should please come to my aid.
I am not a scammer, i am not a lazy person, i can do job's for you for a fee if you reside in Edo State.

In case you want to help me with anything my account details are:
access bank
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2020
100naira:
just look at the rubbish someone is saying in 2020 angry sad sad

You my friend know nothing ,and that’s sad because you are witnessing it first hand and still in denial. But I guess ignorance makes you sleep better at night. Good luck out there mate
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by showafrica(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad

You are on point bro.. Boko haram kills more than Covid-19.. Malaria and typhoid the same. Hunger is even more deadlier. Our country is a joke. I thought by now Covid-19 must have kill 10000 Nigerians. Something they saild itallian man brought since one month ago, yet we are still counting 100..and 80% of them returnees. This thing is over rated. Let us treat it like every other disease, it will die a natural death. The attention we dey give am is too much, the lock down and fear will kill more people eventually. I wont be surprised if soldiers shoot market woman for selling during lock down. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by hstar: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Bornfool:
I don off my data I no go .come online again any news related Corona virus I don't want to hear It again because I got a small wound yesterday hearing the news I start to dey fear that I don contact coronnA
Fear not, I don't think so, believe me u didn't contract it.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Holak: 2:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad

That is the point. There seem to be a concerted effort to only portray negativity during this period, the reason I don't know. If you look at NCDC report, they have suddenly removed the number of people recovered from the sickness and only announce infected and death. Almost designed to instill fear.

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by tomdon(m): 3:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Before it was one or two, now new cases are in double digits
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by uuzba(m): 3:11am On Mar 31, 2020
ukukaegbu:
I said it. The rate it is going now I won't be surprised if it reaches 1,000 by weekend.

But God forbid.
This 131 casea are for the people that went to check themselves in hospital O.
They paid money to do the test because their body was feeling somehow.

How about those that are still "managing", hiding at home, telling themselves, " I am strong"?

They are more than 2000 O!
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by uuzba(m): 3:13am On Mar 31, 2020
tomdon:
Before it was one or two, now new cases are in double digits
Of course
For each ONE person that goes to hospital, he has already infected 10 others.
Those ones will be at home, forming strong man, refusing to go to hospital and busy spreading it more to others.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by uneeking(m): 3:26am On Mar 31, 2020
If you consider the fact that there are still Nigerians protesting and burning Police Stations because they claim that the stay at home order is against their religion, I am sure you all know where we are heading. The present number of infected people in Nigeria is misleading. How many people have been tested in the Northern part of Nigeria where I live presently?Plus the fact that government is looking for 6000 people suspected to have been in contact with the confirmed cases. I fear we are in for a real war-like situation.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Chicastle: 3:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Throwback:
I have come to stop panicking about the virus itself, but what it would leave behind in its wake.

The aftermath of the Corona virus would not be a pleasant world of reality shows and vanities, but of agonies and bare knuckle survival.

Which school you go bro?
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by oyeb15: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Fake report. Testing just 250 people in a country of 120million
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Mazigabriel(m): 4:12am On Mar 31, 2020
I am enjoying this Hollywood horror movie. titled the " Global rage of coronavirus". It gradually hitting the climax.
One thing I like about this virus is that it will reshape the world and make Humans live without vain things for a while.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by darediamond(m): 4:25am On Mar 31, 2020
What many Nigerians and Africans at large do know is that your Governments altogether are all obeying the commands of The Committee Of 300.

Remember there is nothing like government in true sense but instead Group Of Private Familes Who Turned Group Of Resources Hijackers.

So anything to decimate the Population which to them are "useless eaters" they always signed to.

To understand what I am saying better download this material and carefully read=>>> https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiq76r14MPoAhXTh1wKHaSBCIAQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw24iHumagGFSnXImN5q-GT5

Read More here too:
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/committee+of+300
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Hezmatosky: 4:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked and that useless Ogun Governor is refusing to lockdown Ogun state today. We are watching

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Ogwashi oshi ewu grin
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by itunity007(m): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2020
chidexleo:
Do they return from abroad? Please tell us how they got it so we can learn
good question pls to Twitter and tweet @ncdc to get answers
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by desiredhome: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2020
SalomonKane:
I hope this lockdown prove effective, if not, what's the whole point because if the numbers keeps rising like this, then something is seriously amiss.
Suddenly the number have increased from one digit to three digits, with the majority guelible Nigerians that believe everything without thinking, some people were warning/scared of those Jack Ma kits from China, but we won't listen.....how are we sure those kits were not the used ones from China as someone was saying/pointing out then.
Seriously we should try our best.... because these figure is growing exponentially........
Stay at home, do your higen, stay safe,
May God have mercy on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.