Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths (82842 Views)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Opperwezen:

No one cares about what you remain lol
You care because if you did not you wouldn't have Quote me winkand before I forget

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:

With billions donated. There is no way we can not broker deals with countries to import quality kits in mass and start testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

See how much billions donated and all they can say is stay at home.

D earlier we realise that Nigeria is in a serious one chance with buhari, d better. Pls read this and compare it with what has happened so far. U will realise that buhari operates using smokescreen. There's no substance to this govt:

"On 28 January 2020, the Federal government of Nigeria assured citizens of the country of its readiness to strengthen surveillance at five international airports in the country to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The government announced the airports as Enugu, Lagos, Rivers, Kano and the FCT.[4] The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control also announced same day that they had already set up coronavirus group and was ready to activate its incident system if any case emerged in Nigeria.[5]"

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by eneyoduke(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
The only solution is use of iron Fist
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by West2019(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
I pray make our doctors no run away ooooo
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by franchasng: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
are you talking about the vita min c tablets that are lickable ¿
buy white one. Yes vitamin c is vitamin c
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Tayeni(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
ivolt:

You will likely eat sand if oil becomes less relevant.
Overnight societal and economic changes are always catastrophic, no exception.

No oil money, no economy in Nigeria and plenty chaos.
Well, oil will most likely become less relevant. the consequences is what I won't argue with you.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by olax02(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerian beware....corona is nocking at your doors...this story won't be funny...as for me psalm 91 is my antidote..
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Arakunrin mi, o ko loye ohun ti n ṣẹlẹ undecided
Do you know what is happening in Madrid now??
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
eni4real:

Do you know what is happening in Madrid now??

Yes I'm aware but do you know this stuff is a biological weapon?
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by midehi2(f): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
131 ke, what about the 8 discharged, they counted them among too?�. This people are something else ooo
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Hadee21: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
mehn.. I see this country changing for the better when covid one nine Is done with this country
That is if u too survived it
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Happyfela(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
In three weeks, we will know our Fate.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Hadee21: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Naija which way contact tracing very slow, lab for testing not adequate I dey pity us
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Yes I'm aware but do you know this stuff is a biological weapon?
Your proof??
What about SARS in 2002, and MERS outbreak too??
Were they biological weapons??
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Entomophobia: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Entomophobia:
mehn.. I see this country changing for the better when covid one nine Is done with this country
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by NWABUKA007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Till now people are still coming in from abroad, mixing with people with reckless abandon.
Funniest of all, people wey suppose dey grab this men and quarantinej dey collect bribe to let them go

God have mercy o
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
eni4real:
Your proof??
What about SARS in 2002, and MERS outbreak too??
Were they biological weapons??

You will find it hard to believe. Carry out more research on this virus let your eyes be open bro! We are in world war III already just that this war is without missiles and weapons...
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Adex2442: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

I sorry for you too! Keep feeding on negative media!! My case is different!!!

Awon my case is different.. Okay o. Wake up and better face reality. Protect yr self and family. Don't be silly
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adex2442:

Awon my case is different.. Okay o. Wake up and better face reality. Protect yr self and family. Don't be silly

grin grin grin Of course I'm not on space! But don't be too carried away by the media.... Most of the bullshit they all feed us with are lies!
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

You will find it hard to believe. Carry out more research on this virus let your eyes be open bro! We are in world war III already just that this war is without missiles and weapons...
SARS, MERS and COVID 19 are all Coronaviruses!!

Just that COVID 19 is mutated and more Infective!! It is a Pandemic that is more widespread because migration facilitated it too!

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by shogsman(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad
The fact that this much people liked your post shows how unequipped Nigerians are in regard to this virus,una no know anything.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by SalomonKane: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope this lockdown prove effective, if not, what's the whole point because if the numbers keeps rising like this, then something is seriously amiss.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Neoteny7: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Throwback:
I have come to stop panicking about the virus itself, but what it would leave behind in its wake.

The aftermath of the Corona virus would not be a pleasant world of reality shows and vanities, but of agonies and bare knuckle survival.

Simmer down, Pete.

But what's with Nigerians and the pessimistic outlook? Every other post is some dire prediction of the world ending or how mankind will devolve back to the paleolithic.

Lighten up people, mankind has survived much worse
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Bornfool(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don off my data I no go .come online again any news related Corona virus I don't want to hear It again because I got a small wound yesterday hearing the news I start to dey fear that I don contact coronnA
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
shogsman:

The fact that this much people liked your post shows how unequipped Nigerians are in regard to this virus,una no know anything.

Oga you wey know pass, enlighten us!!!
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
The number is shooting up. hmmm
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
BetProf:
At the end of the day, God will proof to mankind that He is still in control
when would you have sense. Did God tell you anywhere He was the one who caused the disease. Please be careful of blasphemy. Stop repeating and typing things you hear from people and some men of God. Learn to find out truth for yourself. God is not a man you should play with and give him vain accolades for things he didn’t do. He doesn’t need it and you doing this is a serious sin.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by sleekier(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:
this whole thing is becoming to real to be true.
a neighbour working with fmc hinted me that even the WHO said the figure posted by Nigerian government is not up to as claimed.
this confirmed my suspicions about the way the figure is getting bloated.
all in all we have to keep save we can't tell for real.

Your neighbors who is an ordinary employee of FMC heard it directly from WHO?
And u blv ur neighbours beer parlour talk!
Smh
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths by carpdiemz: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Stop creating panic and fear in the hearts of Nigerians abeg! We have already heard enough of this Covid bullshit!
You put people on total lockdown without financial welfare and you feed them with negative news on media!!
We are Africans made of Iron and Steel!!! Through thick and thin, we shall survive this storm because the Lord Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth is with us!!!

Do not fear my people.... This Covid-19 is exaggerated sad sad sad

You are right my brother our government just want to loot from this , even South Africa that has much whites and forgeiners doesn’t have much cases it’s true dis shit doesn’t have much effect in Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.