Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem (9329 Views)

How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem by AmbitiousDrama7: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
L0ve:

No she is from IB but stays in the north. Why

No problems. I had a similar experience with a girl from Ib

1 Like

Re: I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

No problems. I had a similar experience with a girl from Ib but stays in ife but this time around she was astonished with my endowment and told me about her predicament with other guys before me
Which predicament? grin grin grin
Re: I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem by succri(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
And u cried here undecided , I dont understand , are u losing your esteem cuz u got small pee pee or because she told u ? ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares X-ray Video Sex Tape His Ex Send To Him After Asking Her This(video) / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.