Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O (9326 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
I was going out today I noticed how a girl between the age of 13- 15 was stirring at me when we crossed path,

I do see her before but I don't really give her face or show interest

I always respect Myself

So after going to my destination then on returning home around 7pm, I passed there house

This girl was in their house compound, all of a sudden

She came out from were she was and came to the road were I was passing going home (A street Road which was kind of quiet) and was doing abnormal things close to me like stretching , e.t.c

So as just to catch my attention, so as to talk to her

Note
It was almost dark, and if I decide to Run her OT or toast her, nobody will easily see my face because it was dark

That is why I don't blame some people accused of being pedophiles because u don't know the opportunities that presented it self to such a person

So what I do in such situations is listen to both sides of the stories(Accused and Complainant)

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
One babasolution will put the blame on older generation.

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Godada(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Ikukuudo: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brother run for your life ooh. Small girl is possessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Opportunities presented? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by jidamsel43(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
The girl was not doing the stretching for you. That is where your mind is. your mind has toasted the girl and even planned on how to bed her. you just want nairalanders to approve your philandering and pedophilia thought

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by johnchins: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
You have solved 99% of possible setbacks if you know how to control the thing between your legs.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Ikukuudo: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Opportunities presented? undecided
What opportunity? Under aged?

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Scientists(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
That is how Deborah was forming for me thinking that i am a gentleman.

I fvcked her with reckless abandon. Thankfully to God, she just turned 19 before we met. Aswear, this post just gave me erection

12 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Haakeem(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:

I fvcked her with reckless abandon. Thankfully to God, she just turned 19 before we met. Aswear, this post just gave me erection
We hail thee, Captain pedophile.

7 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Scientists(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Haakeem:
We hail thee, Captin pedophile.

Funny enough, you don't even know who is a Paedophile.

Those your religious brothers and Religious head that married a 9 year old or 12 or 13 are the real Paedophile not me that help a 19 year old out

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Haakeem(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:

Funny enough, you don't even know who is a Paedophile.

Those your religious brothers and Religious head that married a 9 year old or 12 or 13 are the real Paedophile not me that help a 19 year old out
isaac and rebecka in the bible even did worst,so don't bring in religious excuses, you are a peadophile no doubts, he is even bragging self, mouth be like old foul ynash.lorbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by ninetyfive: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reggaemich:
I was going out today I noticed how a girl between the age of 13- 15 was stirring at me when we crossed path,

I always respect Myself

So after going to my destination then on returning home around 7pm, I passed there house

She came out from were she was and came to the road were I was passing going home (A street Road which was kind of quiet) and was doing abnormal things close to me like stretching , e.t.c

Note
It was almost dark, and if I decide to Run her OT or toast her, nobody will easily see my face because it was dark

That is why I don't blame some people accused of being pedophiles because u don't know the opportunities that presented it self to such a person

So what I do in such situations is listen to both sides of the stories(Accused and Complainant)

Guy, you no get problem for life. You dun chop belle full. Next please. #95
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ikukuudo:

What opportunity? Under aged?
That's my point.. the op thinking this was an opportunity he gracefully turned down.. the idea of having sex with a kid should be gross..

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
ninetyfive:
Guy, you no get problem for life. You dun chop belle full. Next please. #95
I don't understand
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Smartb0y: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's my point.. the op thinking this was an opportunity he gracefully turned down.. the idea of having sex with a kid should be gross..
What age did your cherry get popped?

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
jidamsel43:
The girl was not doing the stretching for you. That is where your mind is. your mind has toasted the girl and even planned on how to bed her. you just want nairalanders to approve your philandering and pedophilia thought

lol
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Observing. . . grin
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by drezzyx(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make God no let you smell prison.
All those kids are possessed with the spirit of lust.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by jumper524(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
jidamsel43:
oga no deceive yourself. na watin dem want. next time if I be the op, I go call the girl to order and let her understand what she's doing is wrong and not to even dare to try that shit with me.
I've seen similar situation. I no dey even joke with them. na so one small one dey try joke with me one time like that. I call her rudely still talk sense into the olosho wannabe then frown face komot. she no try dat rubbish reach my place again. recently I see that same 15year old girl for one my teammate house. I no even send them both even though I feel uncomfortable.
Bros those children know wain dem dey do and some paedophile dey make them think say all of us men na same.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by arthurwillia(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

Lol she might not even give a damn who you are? You people will just be assuming nonsense in your head

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by KingDash: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

guy you done fucck up
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by KingDash: 1:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Scientists:

you no dey shame..

1 Like

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Pumpumking: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

angry
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Pumpumking: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

so u toasted 13year old house girl in yor compound becuz NEPA take light...correct?..brother, technically u a peterfile. Shamme on u for toastin underage chick. SHAME ON U & u dhold be arrested SIR!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Negroid001(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2021
It's totally normal. No too dey reason am. I have some devilish kids around me too. I usually keep them occupied with my younger ones instead. Just respect yourself and don't do anything stupid. My eyes no dey enter under age, the most extreme I've gone is dating someone 5 years younger than me and e no work, i dey look them like small pikin. Maybe because i have a younger sister.

Make dem no cast you like baba Ijesha.

5 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by blingxx(m): 5:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Reggaemich:

I always respect Myself

Note

Naso one hausa girl sat behind me ontop bike, she no go pass 14 or 15 sha , undecided the girl come dey use hand touch my ass I even felt something moving on my lap ..omoh when we reach last bus stop this small girl just stared at me dey started smiling sad I ain't a pedo but I fit fvck that girl that day if I wanted to ....again I'm not a pedo

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by flokii: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Age of consent is still 18yrs o except for North where they sleep with children.. before those mumu feminists will come for you. Their own feminism no be for North or islam but soft targets in the South .
Everything is just skewed in this country towards North.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by flokii: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2021
blingxx:

Naso one hausa girl sat behind me ontop bike, she no go pass 14 or 15 sha , undecided the girl come dey use hand touch my ass I even felt something moving on my lap ..omoh when we reach last bus stop this small girl just stared at me dey started smiling sad I ain't a pedo but I fit fvck that girl that day if I wanted to ....again I'm not a pedo

The girl eye don tear.. if you check well, she might even be married to one old fellow.
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by qtguru(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Broke NL boys conversation, una no sabi pass sex ni fvck outta here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Ghost11: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2021
I really think the age of consent should be brought down to 15 or even 16
Re: Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O by Reggaemich(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2021
blingxx:

people just Tag people Pedo

Without actually finding the root or how it all started

Parents needs to do a lot of work

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.