Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why He May Not Marry You Even After 10 Years Of Dating You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He May Not Marry You Even After 10 Years Of Dating You (455 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why He May Not Marry You Even After 10 Years Of Dating You by Factfinder1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
I want to give my sisters here a little piece of advice, love,relationship and having a man to call your own is sweet and amazing, but do you realise once you are in a relationship that you are very comfortable in,you tend to start losing value for yourself...you lose value in the sense that once you get into a relationship you stop developing yourself, you cut off friends who where, and might still be of help to you, you even stop looking good like you used to when he met you, you give a man all of your time and attention, you stop yourself from working and making your own money and building something great for yourself.( because in this part of the world boyfriends take up all the Bill's once a lady accept to date him)..we will talk about that later ...my main reasons for writing you this lovely afternoon is to teach and tell you some reasons why men might not value you anymore and may end up not marrying you even after dating him for 10years and having 20 abortions for him.
When the relationship starts it's all sweet and rosy and all lovey dovey, then you start boycotting things you used to engage yourself w
In before you met him whereas he makes time to continue his own routine and apologises to you until you get used to it, then you start visiting and spending more time and doing more stuffs together...

This is how you gradually lost respect and value in his sight..you used to visit twice or once a week now you've have graduated to spending weekends and and leaving his place on Monday morning, later you now graduate into packing your things and living with him permanently even without your parents knowing...now listen carefully...
You are not married to this guy yet you are living with him(marriage on credit) (1) he goes out to work every day to hustle, make money for himself, and meet new people who can connect him to bigger opportunities while you sit in his house watch TV, eat and press phone all day without developing yourself or meeting new people. (2) you wash his clothes, cook,clean the house (something you hardly do in your own fathers house) have sex with him almost every day and commit several abortions and playing all the house wife role.(3) it gets to a point when Bill's and work are heavy and overwhelming on him, and you never ever try to have such conversations with him about work and finances or help in out in anyway... because you are not doing anything to make money( cos you depend on him financially)now imagine if he ever sees a smart hardworking lady who talks soo openly about all this areas you ignore (4) next it gets to a point when he starts disrespecting you (see finish) because (1) he sees you every day (2) he has had all of the different sex positions with you and you have gradually stopped enticing him (3) you don't contribute anything else to his life apart from sex,cooking and being his laundry woman and he actually sees you to be too dumb to discuss important issues with. At some point it gets to when he starts hitting you and instead of you to leave him immediately he started it you still stayed in his house until he got comfortable slapping you even in front of his friends, and you keep saying ( i love him and we have been dating for 4 years that's why I am staying. even at the detriment of your own life) .

When finally he hits it big or he is ready to settle pdown...please tell me will he marry a lady like this..
1 a lady that has been living with him for good (5 )years and playing all the wife roles for free??
2 a lady who has not done anything meaningful for herself for the past (5)years??
3 a lady who has done several abortions for him even to the point of almost bleeding to death??
4 a lady who now no longer entices and fits his sexual desires??
5 A lady who will be a liability to him and that he feels is not exposed enough to raise his kids??

I can go on and on to list all other factors but I guess this 5 is ok to put some senses into your heads, I'm a man and the things I wrote here are exactly how I think and will act in cases like this....sisters please develop yourselves and don't see marriage as the ultimate, give yourself some class and mental and physical upgrade , don't go living with a man in the name of boyfriend/fiance. ...this piece might be very meaningless to many people make una no vex na Corona isolation make me dey write. ..I wish us all well...

My name is INOKON HENRY EMMANUEL KINGS

1 Like

Re: Why He May Not Marry You Even After 10 Years Of Dating You by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

- if you are not the right one at the right time, then whatever you do wont make a man marry you
- not all women/men are destined to be married
- not all women/men even want to be married

1 Like

Re: Why He May Not Marry You Even After 10 Years Of Dating You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let love led but don't forget the brain at home simple

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Your Chance / closed / Soldiers Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.