Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99996 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by selemo: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
I think the money is going to the northerners.. or we start a voluntary revolution..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Supergirl19: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Nigeria our country, how do you determine that? They have just started sharing our money among themselves.
Nigeria has always been a joke. This pandemic should just be over already
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ehirosplusbiz(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
The poorest as they say , most don't have active account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dangoteinlaw: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
amstamon:

Guy you Wan beg die? Created an account on the 20th March and you've had 22 post of begging!! Only fools would spare u 1kobo.
Imagine created 3 accounts, 1 for begging and the remaining 2 for liking ur begging.
What have you been doing before the pandemic that you didn't save from? Oh u sef go claim say u dey live from hand to mouth also abi? Continue.
But just realize that the blood of those that were cut short of real help from inoccent people on the platform just because of you greedy and fraudulent practice would be on you. Not a curse bro but a guaranty.
your parents must be really proud to have raise a fool like u

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by iswallker(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
A govt that refused to pay workers March salary after they railroaded us into ippis say they are sharing money to poor households. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by AdemolaA2: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

Big fools ... on what basis did they come about the assertion ?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
None of you online charlatans will get a dime..keep using your last card to buy data and be screaming "sai baba" like the eternal dimwits that you are..

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Joefat: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
It shall not be well with this people..
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
pacificom:
Seriously I can never trust any politician again. Since It is phenomenal that they will end up forgetting the majority of poor Nigerians that campaign and voted for them.
you're funny to trust them sef boss. They are wicked. They don't care about anybody but to amass money massively and embezzle. I pity those that die for this country. It's not worth it at all. The corruption too much...see what that jack ma brought now, we no hear anything about am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by foreshore(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by foleskay(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Ayoefa:
This minister needs to give proper information on who qualifies and how are they getting paid. This information is too ambiguous and leave room for the usual rumor and propaganda manufacturers to go to work.

Zombie, you should hv supported her now, apc is ur lord and savoiur. Guess youve started getting hungry hence your subtle approach. You never see anything!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SetZ(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
My greatest Regret in life is being a Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by topstone4: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Why do the youth still play these people's wicked games?
Playing the APC/PDP game

Are you calling TIGRITIS a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
West2019:
God punished our leaders .if I didn't received alrt
bro you dey wait alert? Like you don't know your country well. Corruption kill this place

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by fishbone11(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Everything about Nigeria is scam, the Nigeria government is the worst scammer in the World. How would they categorize the poorest people in Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by selemo: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Lanretoye:
The most poorest on this thread should pls identify...school feeding,I no see.tradermoni,I no se.farmermoni,I no see.coro money...must everything benefit the north?
We are not one in this country..Watch the money will go north. It is time we fight for our right blood for blood and iron for iron.. These parasites have used us enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by topstone4: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Kyase:
e be like say buhari don start to steal these days grin

Of course buhari lacks integrit. Ask yourself how many electoral promises he has fulfilled since inception to date.

But TIGRITIS has made blindness his partner and cursed himself over Buhari. grin.

May all the curses he placed on himself come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by amstamon: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
your parents must be really proud to have raise a fool like u
AND HERE COMES THE OWNER OF ALL BANKS ACCOUNT BEGGING MONIKERS!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT ONES THAT REALLY NEED HELP BUT WERE NEGLETED BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT AND GREEDY ACT WOULD BE ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME.
GUARANTEED
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

grin

Sincerely you are Right.

I wonder if this people think at all.

Poorest households. Who are they?
%95 of the country's citizens are poor, so how do you know the poorest among them.

Should we all put on rags so that we can get what belongs to us as citizens. This Government is a disaster.

Where are the Billions given by philanthropists
, where are the monies collected back from "corrupt politicians"
Where is the Ikoyi money, and several other monies .

I'm sorry for my Nation.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by truellife: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
A lot of us do not understand northerners game in this country. The best stimulus package is to deposit reasonable amount of money to all 40million registered BVN but guess what?

The northerners will be at loss if u use this method because a lot of their touts don't have bank accounts. so the best way is through this present method right now. Hmmm One Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Brunicekid(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
OK... Let's see as this goes.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Yakijesus: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Ayoefa: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
foleskay:

Zombie, you should hv supported her now, apc is ur lord and savoiur. Guess youve started getting hungry hence your subtle approach. You never see anything!

Dumb ass retarded brainwashed monkey. I don't support nor criticize govt or anyone just for the sake of doing so. If the govt is faulty I will say so, but I don't do blind support nor blind criticism just for the sake of doing so.
Retards like you simply wake up in the morning searching for things to wail, cry and bellyache about.
Dumb ass mofo. If hunger is killing your dumb ass, better cry out for help. I'm well stocked for the next one month.
I was already stocking up while retarded brainwashed dumb asses like you where on NL crying and wailing like dumb bitches.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by olexjay(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
I'm not understanding this country, the poorest household!! So those who are daily earn workers should finish their account and after the virus they should be empty
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
foleskay:

grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Goke7:

even if the money reach your hand, you go still abuse govt, shior

Will you shut up your putrid mouth fool ? Some of you are not just physically poor but mentally as well. How would you assume that everyone else depends on begging as a means of livelihood just like you and your forebears ?

Oh ! You're one of those online media rats of the useless government who depend on the crumbs off the master's table. Is that why you think everybody is poor just like you and your family members ? Do not hesitate to contact me in case you,your father or any other person from your poverty ravaged family is infected with the virus, I promise to foot the bills.

Ode ,oponu ,afofungbemu ! Omo irankiran like you.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by TIGRITIS: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
topstone4:

Of course buhari lacks integrit. Ask yourself how many electoral promises he has fulfilled since inception to date.

But TIGRITIS has made blindness his partner and cursed himself over Buhari. grin.

May all the curses he placed on himself come to pass.
[/s]
Obviously, you know your curses lack potency, hence the endless repetition. For your info, no difference. Tagging me all over the site and repeating same inconsequential lines is just the very best. Abi e pass so?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by babington91(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
FG is already sharing money for you

As one of the poorest household?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Brunicekid:
OK... Let's see as this goes.
boss it won't go anywhere.. They won't share a dime sef. They will embezzle the money...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.