Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] (30151 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by MAMBALIAN(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
I pity angela she does not even know that i love her already

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Asiseeit: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
I love how it ended! An awesome read!

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2020
dimssy:

Hey Kevin, thanks for this..

I still think about the whole storyline, but don't you think she was on the way to recovery?
Imightnotexist, if you'd the chance to write two more episodes, will she recover? Will she be free? Or what will the aftermath life like?
She was far from the way to recovery!The symptoms of this disease just started manifesting in Angela:Hallucination, nightmares, depression,loss of concentration etc.She needs expert psychodiagnoses and rehabilitation sessions to bounce back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Bigkhemee:

what's the solution?
Read my response to dimssy!

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by dimssy(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks KevinCoaster.
Thanks Imightnotexist

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Christie171(f): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2020
imightnotexist:
THE END
Whoa!!!
Nice piece of work...Thanks for the story.
Pls, there shouldn't be any sequel. Literally, we now know ashawo work na work in quote grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by OPC90(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2020
imightnotexist:
72000 Words is past the limit of the end of the story I set. It's been a real pleasure getting into the writing game. I now have to settle to the grueseome work of editing. the story obviously has many openings for a sequel. I may attempt one if the spirit leads grin grin grin. But it's been a pleasure writng this past months.

Shoutouts
Mambalian
KelvinCoaster
Purplepassion2
bigkhemee
opc90
aprilwise
kechbeau
ann2012
mario1983
iykeany

.. and to others that i forgot to mention grin grin

At first I never liked the story because it was very lengthy....
But later I told myself that I can do it.
I started
I fall in love with your work
Later on the story became captivating, fearful and full of suspense...
Even now am still very curious
All thanks to you.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by REALretep(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2020
imightnotexist:
THE END
Wow.
This is lovely.
A masterpiece indeed.
I love the ending.
This is lovely.

You need a better title for the work. I have some suggestions for you:-
The travails of Angela
Slutty Angela
The Sexcapades of Angela
Slutty Angie
The Life of slutty Angela
Sex, Drugs and Angela
The travails of Angie
Angie the prostitute
Angela the prostitute
The Life of Angela the Slut

3 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Bigkhemee: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
She was far from the way to recovery!The symptoms of this disease just started manifesting in Angela:Hallucination, nightmares, depression,loss of concentration etc.She needs expert psychodiagnoses and rehabilitation sessions to bounce back!

And LOTS AND LOTS of love, i think Angela has never experienced love in its truest form, a love unconditional and sincere

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bigkhemee:

And LOTS AND LOTS of love, i think Angela has never experienced love in its truest form, a love unconditional and sincere
I agree but it's her fault,she never opened up completely to love!Remember her episodes with Mike?Even with her step mum,she was hardened.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by mamato(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
More ink to your pen!!!!!! You are a great writer. I love the way it ended.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by user4321Return(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Cool
Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Ann2612(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thanks to the op for sharing this story. More wisdom

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Mario1983(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
thanks dear, what a lovely write up. really enjoyed all the twist and turn in bringing the past to the present

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by olaoyekemi(f): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for sharing, what a lovely writeup. More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by MisterChairman(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
great work bro .. am really impress !

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
imightnotexist:
finally got in Amazon after some editing......
https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Work-Daniel-C-ebook/dp/B08HH7Y6BV/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=sex+work+is&qid=1599386804&s=digital-text&sr=1-1
Congratulations Daniel C or imightnotexist!

You still did not upgrade the book title.Anyway,it's your book!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" / From PHCN, With Love…… / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.