Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (19074 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Okay guys, Xavier here. CLASSIC, as announced and teased is finally here. Buckle up guys, we're about to go another adventure in the Xav-Verse.

Please I will need your likes, shares, comments, mentions/ referrals, reviews/ criticisms and most importantly, patronage wink tongue cool grin cheesy.

SYNOPSIS
A classical thrilling relatable story about a relatable polarised issue in our society. Problems and trials could be one's wages for one's goodness. Emerald, an ambitious architect has the going getting tough for her in her career but thanks to her will and Leonard, her supportive husband, she encountered a massive breakthrough which placed her at the top of the financial pyramid, way above her husband. Victory at last, one will remark but this victory came with it's own darkness as she descended into a state of toxicity leaving Leonard, the victim of her new person. She rules financially as the wife, she dominates the home plunging a loving, peaceful home into a haven of crisis leaving Leonard, the sole recipient of her disrespect, dishonour and disregard.

Are all richer wives that way or not? That's a question with polarised views, views mirrored in this romance cum psychological spectacular.

A story of Love, Romance, Betrayal, Polarised Concept(s) and Hope.

So the book is out on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks. Below are the links:

OKADABOOKS
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

AMAZON
1.) Page link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKT86XC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

2.) ASIN: B09MKT86XC (use the ASIN to search for the book on Amazon. The ASIN acts like the book's Amazon's code)

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
COPYRIGHT
© 2022 by Xavier

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review. This Copyright covers the, THE BRIDGE software, mentioned and explained in this book.

Trademarked names appear throughout this book. Rather than use a trademark symbol with every occurrence of a trademarked name, names are used in an editorial fashion, with no intention of infringement of the respective owner’s trademark. The author nor the publisher shall not be responsible to any person or group with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this book although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this work.This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, groups and geographical location is entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, groups or geographical locations is entirely coincidental.

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
This book is part of a Shared Universe called Xav-Verse. Below are details about the Universe

ABOUT XAV-VERSE:
XAV-VERSE is a shared universe consisting of diverse connected stories spanning the romance, erotica, family, comedy, Christian apologetic, action, supernatural, fantasy, biographical fiction, educational, socio-cultural, political, corporate, teens, sports, musicals, game fiction and science fiction genres. It's a multi genre shared universe, the first of it's kind. Currently, we are in the phase one (The Organization Saga) of Xav-Verse which kicks off from THE BRIDGE (2022) and will climax at THE ORGANIZATION (2028), after which another phase will take off.

LIST OF BOOKS IN PHASE ONE (THE ORGANIZATION SAGA)

1.) The Bridge (2021)
2.) Keeping Up With The Chukwumas, Vol.1 (2022)
3.) Classic (2022)
4.) Ideal (2023)
5.) Bliss (2023)
6.) Keeping Up With The Chukwumas, Vol.2 (2024)
7.) Transformation: The God Concept (2025)
8.) Love Beyond (2026)
9.) Amazonian (2027)
10.) W.I.E.R.D (2027)
11.) The Organisation (2028)

Get the books on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks.

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Xavier is a writer, student physicist, philosophy enthusiast, humanitarian, visioner, liberal, Christian apologist and enlightener. He is a lover of films, books, DC, knowledge, love and success, whose ambition is to fulfill his purpose. He loves making positive impact and blessing lives, being successful, enlightening, being naughty, promoting God and Christ, putting smiles on people's faces and hearts, exuding love, seeing films, reading, acquiring knowledge and entertaining people with his writing intelligence.

His Social Media Contacts Are:
1.) FACEBOOK: XA VI ER
2.) E-MAIL: preciousuweh@gmail.com
3.) INSTAGRAM: xavierimpact
4.) NAIRALAND: Xavier5
5.) TWITTER: precious_uweh
6.) WHATSAPP: +234 907 989 3607
7.) WATTPAD: Xavier_Precious

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
DEDICATION

This book is dedicated with love from me to all lovers of good literature out there. It is also dedicated to all the good people of Earth striving in various capacities to fulfill God's mandate of making our world a haven of love, joy and purpose. God Bless you all. Love Ya.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I thank God for the gift of intelligence, the gift of life, the gift of sound health, the gift of knowledge, ideas, grace, opportunities and blessings which have all contributed in various capacities to the successful publishing of this book. Thank You Lord.

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
ALL YE SWEETHEARTS ARE WELCOME ON BOARD THE XAV CARRIER

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355

safarigirl(f), tomic1(m), rachealfst(f), SokoDobo, damselposh(f), SheWrites(f), millieademi, izaray(f), skubido(m), Ann2012(f), Noblejohn32(m), FoxyFlow(m), Carterj007(m), Rosemary33, Silver1996(m), IamPlato(m), TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, repogirl(f), JamesKudooski(m), correctguy101(m), MissRaine69(f), Ladyhippolyta88(f), HigherEd, Dantedasz(m), tintingz(m), Centino, Apollux(m), Thegeneralqueen(f), temi1202(m), preciousuweh(m), AprokoGirl, bibijay123(f), cuteboyrichboy(m), ClassCaptain(m), solomonbrown64, TheBlessedMAN, AudreyTimms(f), Chumzypinky(f), LarrySun(m), Bibi294(f), jezuzboi(m), chistar01(m), TemitopeDaniel(m), PamelB(f), MaziOmenuko, kingofcasting(m), danibliss(m), Oyinprince(m), donkross1(m), Seun(m), Mynd44, tosyne2much(m), fiyah(f), Tamarapetty(f), Onemansquad(m), lalasticlala(m), wizsolzy(m), slimhomiequan(m), ikombe, Explorers(m), SageSleek(m), Kimkardashain(f), lhawarl1(m), Ishilove, xaviercasmir(m), Airforce1(m), Therock5555(m), ritababe(f), davidflo(m), IamAirforce1, harjibolar10(m), INTROVERT(f), duch12(m), talk2saintify(m), BoyHuncho(m), dlastkingkay(m), ikbnice(m), talk2ekpa(m), NairalandCS(m), Debbietiyan(f), biacan(f), Amarabae(f), Odiriance4all(m), Kolanist(m)

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Okay sweethearts, let's get this boat rocking cool cool cool

NOTICE: Updates will be daily for the first week. From the second week, it will be thrice a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to be precise.

NOTE: Updates schedule are subject to change wink tongue grin

But one thing is sure, no matter the change in updates schedule, no matter the speed or slowness of updates, no matter how long it takes, this story will, must and shall be completed here.

Don't forget it's on Amazon, Okadabooks, Bambooks and Starlybooks wink grin tongue

#Xavier
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
BOOK/ STORY TIMELINE: 2016 --- 2022

CHAPTER ONE

"Just negodu her doing her abracadabra on the pot," Leonard said leaning on the kitchen's door beam. Emerald rolled her eyes.

"Well Mr, FYI, this abracadabra is what I love doing. I love cooking for my family especially for you, the man I love, my husband. I derive pleasure, joy and fulfillment doing so," she replied stirring the content of the pot.

"Well Mrs, FYI, what I'm about to do now is what I love doing," Leonard said, walked up to her and cuddled her from behind.

He kissed her face and ran his tongue slowly down to her shoulder planting a kiss on it. He repeated the process. Brushing his lips against hers, he kissed her briefly. He lapped his tongue on her facial skin, an act which sent sweet feelings down her system reflexing causing her to moan. She felt the hardness of his shaft well positioned on her butt crack thanks to her leggings. Her wetness gained momentum. He cupped her bossom, handling them gently, he proceeded to her nipples which he gripped firmly and stroked. This he did without sliding into her clothes. In response, Emerald left the stirrer in the pot, placed her hands on the counter, and leaned backward on him, her head tilted upwards. She moaned sensually. Leonard sure knows how to stimulate her, he knows her sensitive parts which he's so damn good with, and girl, she loves it.

"Ahhhhhh... pudding... yesssss... please stop, we're in the kitchen, anybody can bash in. Remember the... mmmmmmm... Matthews are in the living room."

"Who cares, I'm making out with my wife, not a prostitute, my wife. Don't you want a repeat of last night. Tell me you don't," he said mildly in an erotic voice. He pressed his shaft deeper into her butt crack. An action she responded to, she bit her lips and clamped her butt cheeks on his shaft releasing groans from the both of them.

"I thought as much, you want it, you want it so bad," he whispered into her ears and kissed it. He consumed her lips with his, his hands busying themselves on her. Her leggings was almost soiled with her wetness whose aura filled the kitchen. With a great deal of strength, she untangled from him.

"Leo," she called giving him a persuading look.

"I think you should leave. Let me be done with what I'm doing first."

"Okay," he shrugged and started walking off.

"So Leo, because I said you should leave, you really want to leave," she said switching off the gas cooker.

He paused on his track and smirked. Now this is what he calls reverse psychology. He so much loves this game and it damn works a lot. With the speed of light, he dashed towards her and lifted her, her feet and hands locked round him. He placed her on the counter, their lips in a deep vigorous communion with each other.

Leonard Ezekiel and Emerald Charles have been married for five years now. They are the proud parents of a three year old daughter, Clara. Leonard, a handsome, tall, well built, fair skinned stud, is a banker while Emerald, a beautiful, tall, beautifully endowed lady with a glowing brown skin is an architect. She previously works in an architectural firm before leaving to establish hers, Emerald Architecture. As her own boss, she hasn't made any huge hit yet but that doesn't deter her. She has a vision which must be actualised. She's perservering and working towards it. Leonard has and is always supportive and motivative.

As parents, they ensure they raise their daughter properly, providing and meeting her spiritual, moral, intimate, and financial needs within their capacity. They ensured she lacked nothing, so far they can provide it.

Their marriage and home is a haven of love, intimacy, honour and respect. The couple ensure they exude such treatment to one another. What they share can be said to be ideal, not perfect, but ideal. The Ezekiels live in Mgbobua, Port Harcourt.

Sexual intimacy, one of the cores of marriage richly has it's presence in theirs. It can only be described with two words, Classically Fiery. Every moment of sexual intimacy was awesome. A moment to experience. They devour each other taking themselves to the very everest of pleasure. Each touch, smooch, kiss, tease, thrust, grip and spank are intense, they're crazy, the sweet kind of crazy. Leonard is so damn good in his sexual ministry, each time he handles her, her soul, her person is filled with electrifying and climaxing pleasure and fulfilment leaving her, her body, her organs in deep still peaceful satisfaction but alas, such state doesn't last, they revert back to yearning for more. Leonard is the master of her body, his acts resulting in sweet goodness.

Of course, she's an active partner, she returns the favour hundred fold. She bask in ecstasy when she hears him groan and moan deeply and loudly whenever she rides him or gives him a pleasant Mouth Gig or squeezes her walls round his dick. Their euphoric sexual life is one of the most beautiful thing about their union.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
CHAPTER TWO

"Baby don't you think it's time we have more kids," Leonard said leaning on the headboard of the bed. Emerald leaned backward on him.

"Too soon!!!" Emerald uttered in surprise.

"Three years is not too soon, besides, I'm an African man, we love being fathers of children, children as in children."

"But what's it with African men and such?"

"Instinctive inner desires. Blame the genetic codes. That's how God made us."

"It's a lie oh, you better change that mindset."

"It's a truth."

"Lie."

"Kids."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhmmm, okay, not now but soon."

"Hmmm?"

"Eeehhh."

"That soon will not pass this year. You must be disfigured. Trust me na. I'm a man of capacity."

"I hear," she sneered jokingly.

"Besides, there's enough resources to cater for one or two more kids." At that moment, Clara dashed into their bedroom calling out to them and clutching a drawing in her hands.

"Mum... Dad, look what I drew," she said handling the paper to her parents.

"Wowwwwww. This is so beautiful," Emerald praised.

"Now, this is what I call the daughter of her father." Emerald rolled her eyes.

"Typical of African men."

"Duh," Leonard jibed.

"So baby," he called Clara. "You're yet to tell us what you learnt in Church today in your children's department." Clara leaned backward on her mother and entertained them with tales as the family time continued.

"So how's the architectural boss doing?" Mirabel asked.

"Well, she's architecturally bossy," Emerald replied.

"Crazy you. You never seize to be crazy."

The duo are sitted in an eatery. Mirabel Matthew has been friends with Emerald for as long as they can both remember. She works in the architectural firm Emerald used to work. That was were they met and kicked off as friends. Mirabel is a tall, attractive dark skinned lady who is married to Timothy Matthew, a tall, good looking, brown skinned guy, who coincidentally is a friend to Leonard making the Ezekiels and Matthews family friends. Timothy is a manager of one of the subsidiaries of Common Wealth Group (COWEAG) in Port Harcourt. The Matthews were married three years after the Ezekiels and they're still expecting.

"You know, I admire you for two things," Mirabel said.

"Which are?"

"Vision and courage."

"Not again."

"But it's true," Mirabel said sipping her drink. "It takes someone of this two qualities to do what you've done. Such huge risk and you aren't deterred. Seriously and sincerely, I'm inspired," she completed.

"I call it being ambitious."

"Exactly, that's the word, ambitious."

"Okay, enough of me, let's talk about you," Emerald said. "I heard you are planning on going for your masters."

"That's weird."

"Yes or no?"

"Okay okay, woman has to move forward in life and her career."

"And you didn't bother telling me?"

"I planned telling you today, beside, how did you know about it?"

"I bugged your house."

"What!!?"

"Chill, have your cold drink. I hate it when you shriek, Timothy told me."

"That gossiper. Can't he just keep his mouth shut."

"That's your husband," Emerald said forking food into her mouth.

"I know but must he reveal my secret to the world."

"So I'm now the world, what manner of exaggeration is that?"

"Didn't you learn hyperbole in secondary school?"

"See you."

"Erm, about the bugging of my house?"

"Madam, I was just joking. No tell me say you take am serious," Emerald said giggling.

Leonard walked into the living room from the close of work. He paused on seeing his wife on the couch. She's sitted on it, her head and side resting on it's backrest while she faces the door. He gazed fixingly at her and sighed, slowly he approached her. He sat and cuddled her from behind in same posture.

"Dearest, why the gloomy demeanor? Don't tell me it's because of the contract," he whispered into her ears. She sighed.

"I unnailed it. That's five in a row, freaking five. Leonard, what's the problem? What's the modafvcking problem?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh. Calm down." He caressed her tummy gently, an act she so much loves. Leo sure knows how well to give her the treat. He just knows the right buttons to press, the right places to touch and how to touch them.

"You didn't get the contract, so what? That isn't the last contract on earth. Losing five doesn't make you a failure but refusal to move forward does. It's not just failure, it's cowardice. There is one thing I know, my baby isn't a failure nor a coward. You will hit it big, that I assure you besides, the bigger the challenge, the closer your breakthrough. By the way, what's success without failure? Nothing, meaningless. Just strive on, you will make it, hubby is here for you," he said. He moved his lips down her neck and kissed it. She wriggled lightly in return, her hand caressing his hair.

"What will I do without you, Leo," she expressed.

"So what's for dinner? Don't tell me you didn't make anything."

"Go freshen up, table will be set."

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's all for today folks, till tomorrow.

Don't forget to like, share, mention/ refer, comment and of course patronise wink :

NOTE: The Most Engaging Member of the thread contest has kicked off. Winner will get a free PDF copy of this book. Participate by liking, sharing, mentioning/ referring, commenting, reviewing and engaging.

Thanksy

Xavier Out

#Xavier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier5:
That's all for today folks, till tomorrow.

Don't forget to like, share, mention/ refer, comment and of course patronise wink :

NOTE: The Most Engaging Member of the thread contest has kicked off. Winner will get a free PDF copy of this book. Participate by liking, sharing, mentioning/ referring, commenting, reviewing and engaging.

Thanksy

Xavier Out

#Xavier

Nice one xavier

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
jullyrosy:

Nice one xavier

Welcome on Board Mam

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier this is getting interesting already...
Moreeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier5, Do u stay in port Harcourt?
I saw mgbuoba. ..Lol dat means D FYI's are my neighbours grin grin

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
jullyrosy:

Come out guys, Let's attack dis story..
It must not leave d first page...
Where's carterj007?

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier5:

Welcome on Board Mam

#Xavier

Is d posting of d story same as d last one or u will post daily?

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier5:
Okay sweethearts, let's get this boat rocking cool cool cool

NOTICE: Updates will be daily for the first week. From the second week, it will be thrice a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to be precise.

NOTE: Updates schedule are subject to change wink tongue grin

But one thing is sure, no matter the change in updates schedule, no matter the speed or slowness of updates, no matter how long it takes, this story will, must and shall be completed here.

Don't forget it's on Amazon and Okadabooks wink grin tongue

#Xavier

Alright. ..
Question answered

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier,thanks for this beautiful beginning. I'm loving it already.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
@jullyrosy, I'm here with you. We'll read and comment till the end.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where are the others, please come out o. New story don land ooooo

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2022
jullyrosy:

Live in Port Harcourt but school in Uyo, Uniuyo to be precise

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Carterj007:
Xavier,thanks for this beautiful beginning. I'm loving it already.

Welcome on board the XAV CARRIER bro

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Xavier5:

Live in Port Harcourt but school in Uyo, Uniuyo to be precise

#Xavier

PH Boy...

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2022
CHAPTER THREE

"Sweetie, guess what," Emerald said excitedly, getting up from the bed the moment Leonard came into the bedroom.

"What?"

"Just take a look at this," she said handling a paper to him.

"Are you pregnant?" Leo asked collecting it from her. Emerald rolled her eyes.

"Oga just read it."

"Okay," he said shrugged.

"Holy moly," he exclaimed staring at a smiling Emerald and back at the paper.

"Five hundred million naira worth of contract with Eleganza Enterprise, you got it!!!!!" He exclaimed joyfully.

"Yes babe."

"Wowwwwwwww. This is good news. I told you that you will hit it big."

"Certainly, prophet Leonard."

"This calls for celebration."

"Yea cupcake, that has already been planned out," she said. Emerald stripped off her night robe revealing a risque red lingerie which adorns her body. She winked seductively at Leonard who stared lost. She nudged him with her finger, a call he responded to.

One year later, the Eleganza project was done and dusted. The contract changed the financial status of the Ezekiels from middle class to high class. Emerald was now a profusely rich lady, far way richer than her husband. One year, six months later, she built a mansion in one of the high brow neighbourhoods of Port Harcourt. Thanks to her, the Ezekiels now own properties, including lands and cars. She has also invested in businesses. The Eleganza contract wasn't the last of it's kind, more poured in. One open door led to others, pleasant breakthroughs.

Emerald's career and financial breakthrough ushered her to a whole new world, a world of class. She went places. She met people, top personalities. She experienced, mingled and socialised. Such was a pleasant one, she was living the life but there was a problem, a huge one. These circumstances, the classial circumstances got into her head, they influenced her immensely. The acquaintance she made weren't helping matters neither were the words she heard.

"It's always said that a woman should submit to her husband because he is the head but I ask myself, in a scenario were the wife is richer than her husband making her the major provider, should she still submit to him? At that point, is he still the head? For clarity sake, who is the head now, the man or the woman? Of what use is the man as the head when he is being provided for by the woman. Isn't there suppose to be a swap of position? Isn't the woman suppose to head while the man submit? Of course, that's how it should be. Women should rise and fight against such sexist societal and religious rule. They should take their place and position in life, society and the family. Place and position of power, authority and dominion."

Statements like this came across her from women of her kind, so called amazonians, women way richer than their men. Consistent exposure to such words and ideologies, slowly like a virus, infected her being, influencing her personality.

"I should be the head and boss of my home as it's provider. That's how it should be. That's the ideal way," she reasons.

Little by little, bit by bit, with time, such philosophy took over her system until it attained it climax. At this point, it was difficult to turn back, her person was finally overwhelmed with it.
The once loving, caring, honouring, respectful and submissive wife became the commander in chief of the family forces, the Ezekiel family forces to the shock and grievance of family and friends.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2022
To the readers of The Bridge, does anyone remember Eleganza Enterprise?

Told you the stories are set in a shared universe (Xav-Verse) and are connected. From IDEAL, we will be seeing heavy connections

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Xavier5:
To the readers of The Bridge, does anyone remember Eleganza Enterprise?

Told you the stories are set in a shared universe (Xav-Verse) and are connected. From IDEAL, we will be seeing heavy connections

#Xavier

Ride on. ...
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
I got you @xavier.
We dy together for this story.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Where are the others.
Please come out ooo.
This is getting interesting oo.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by PrinceMon101(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don land!

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Lovecars501(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice story �
You rock

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
PrinceMon101:
I don land!
Lovecars501:
Nice story �
You rock

Welcome on board the XAV CARRIER

#Xavier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? / The Killer Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.