Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? (1723 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Igbo Deity Taken From Igboland Used By A Town In Germany To Protect Their Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2020
My cousin's, 50, died over the weekend after brief illness. Left three children and wife.

Have you lost anyone to Covid-19?

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases

1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by GboyegaD(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2020
No and I hope no one I know gets the virus let alone die from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by oboy81: 3:11am On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:
My cousin's, 50, died over the weekend after brief illness. Left three children and wife.

Sorry for your loss my Bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by OtemAtum: 3:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Sorry for the loss, but is it Corona Virus?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:

oboy81:
Sorry for your loss my Bro.

OtemAtum:

MuttleyLaff:
No one is mistaken that soja come, soja go, but barracks dey still remain. In 1720, it was the plague, in 1820, it was cholera, in 1920, was Spanish flu and Ghen-Ghen in 2020 Corovirus aka COVID-19 aka Aunty Coro.

Whether it was manufactured or not, you got it right, is besides the point. Is inconsequential, what is certain, trust me, is that, already doing press-ups, sit-ups and other exercise preps waiting in the wing to come in 2120, is going to be a mutant, another new virus, another PANdemic/PLANdemic. I've just up there highlighted an obvious pattern, notice I've deliberately not mentioned Bird flu, not mentioned Swine flu, didnt mention Ebola. There is no doubt, that Aunty Coro soon after having her fill will pack her bags and leave. COVID-19 will soon blow over, and we will have survived it. We will survive it and without any scathe, mainly because of claiming the promises in Psalms 91:5-16

Now, here's the deal. Aunty coro is another the sort of hardest kind of teachers, that gives you the test first and then the lesson afterwards, lol. Now here are few itemised list of lessons to learn, lol:

Lesson #1/
Washing your hands is one of the simplest ways you can protect yourself and others from Aunty Coro. Is it a coincidence that there's western side of the country parlance that says "Ai mọ ọwọ wẹ, ni aibagba jẹun, ọmọ toba mọ ọwọ wẹ, a bagba jẹ" loosely translated means "elders wont permit kids with unwashed and not cleaned hands, eat with them" Washed and/or clean hands, is a barest minimum health requirement for the privilege of joining the elders at the table, to dine and having a meal with them, lol. We hear that cleanliness is next to godliness, but are you aware of how many before Aunty Coro and still do now, who never wash their hands before eating and/or before putting things in their mouth, lol erhn?

Our Lord and Saviour of the world is coming. He is coming so He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot, without any kind of stain or without a spot (i.e. Ephesians 5:27) Aunty Coro has come to teach everyone a coded lesson, the physical and spiritual side about this, lol.

Lesson #2/
You are more at risk of serious illness and/or death, if Aunty Coro catches you and you're 60 years of age or over, people over 75 are particularly vulnerable. Now here's is where a Aunty Coro's lesson in social grace, lol, comes in.

In the UK, for example, thousands of people deemed in one way or the other, as most vulnerable to Aunty Coro infection, have begun receiving free food parcels. Consignment boxes containing pasta, cereal, fruit, tea bags, toilet roll, medicines etcetera are now left on the vulnerables' doorsteps. As part of the "social shielding" strategy protecting hedges/protective walls are raised to shield the elderly and other vulnerable, yet making sure they have everything they need This is what true religion is. This is religion that is true and religion, that God our Father, accepts as pure and faultless, lol, that Aunty Coro's lesson is teaching everyone (i.e. James 1:27)
[img]https://media./images/8c14dd00f869df53121cf42c45fa8cc0/tenor.gif[/img]
budaatum, dahling, please accept my profound condolences on the passing of your no doubt dear and loving cousin. May God bless you all with the fortitude to bear the passing. Amen.

COVID-19, aka Convenient Virus, aside its 60-70 and over age bracket target, apparently, also preys on anyone, possibly the case with your cousin too, with debilitating and underlining sickness/illness/ailment, that has set their immune system comprised, hence making them sitting ducks for this vicious virus dubbed Aunty Coro by Naijas, like our own delishpot, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:

People die in thousands everyday, before the outbreak of Covid19, therefore i don't think it's the cause that matters anymore but how closely is that person related to you?

Well i can say thousands of my neighbours have DIED, buried and forgotten. But none of my brothers and sisters are expected to DIE, they are INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

Jesus referred to none integrity keepers as DEAD even while they're still breathing {Matthew 8:22} but when it comes to his friends even when they've seized breathing Jesus referred to their state of condition as SLEEP! John 11:11-14

So i can say millions of my neighbours have DIED and are still dying everyday, but not a single one of my brothers and sisters is expected to DIE no matter what happens! John 11:26 smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by delishpot: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:

Pkele, take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by StrikeBack(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:

TAKE HEART BUDA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
OtemAtum:
Seems like. He was vulnerable. Diabetic.

1 Like

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by OtemAtum: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
budaatum:

Seems like. He was vulnerable. Diabetic.
Once again, sorry for the loss and may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So i can say millions of my neighbours have DIED and are still dying everyday, but not a single one of my brothers and sisters is expected to DIE no matter what happens! John 11:26 smiley

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/jw-coronavirus-update-and-response/

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/jw-coronavirus-update-and-response/

Our spiritual routine won't come to a halt like the Churches of Christendom, our meetings are still held, for instance here in Nigeria we hold meetings using the zoom App. But as for DEATH, it will continue to ravage mankind until God's kingdom comes but true Christians (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) are 100% safe we have the promised of a resurrection and everlasting life! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by LordReed(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

My condolences my dear buda. Hard loss for the wife and kids. How are they holding up?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by LordReed(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

People die in thousands everyday, before the outbreak of Covid19, therefore i don't think it's the cause that matters anymore but how closely is that person related to you?

Well i can say thousands of my neighbours have DIED, buried and forgotten. But none of my brothers and sisters are expected to DIE, they are INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

Jesus referred to none integrity keepers as DEAD even while they're still breathing {Matthew 8:22} but when it comes to his friends even when they've seized breathing Jesus referred to their state of condition as SLEEP! John 11:11-14

See how empathy has been leeched from you by your propaganda? Someone has died leaving behind a wife and kids but no expression of empathy from you only rubbish propaganda. You make me sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
LordReed:

See how empathy has been leeched from you by your propaganda? Someone has died leaving behind a wife and kids but no expression of empathy from you only rubbish propaganda. You make me sick.

How many times do you have to cry each time you see or hear of people dying?

Isn't the time spent on this planet taught you enough lessons that people die every minute?

Come on, it's going to be your turn sooner or later. The dead aren't conscious of the pains you're going through after their demise.

Is that not why we need God's word for comfort?

But you guys keep saying it's needless and you've been running around to discourage people from considering it, saying there is no SKY DADDY anywhere!

If you've not taken your time to fetch water into your tank at the appropriate time, it's when thirst comes then you'll feel really bad seeing others drinking fresh water.

Well the so called propaganda has given those who kept it solace in times of distress. So you and your cohorts who despised it can get comfort from wherever you deem fit! cheesy

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Isn't the time spent on this planet taught you enough lessons that people die every minute?

Come on, it's going to be your turn sooner or later. The dead aren't conscious of the pains you're going through after their demise.

But you guys keep saying it's needless and you've been running around to discourage people from considering it, saying there is no SKY DADDY anywhere!

If you've not taken your time to fetch water into your tank at the appropriate time, it's when thirst comes then you'll feel really bad seeing others drinking fresh water.

Well the so called propaganda has given those who kept it solace in times of distress. So you and your cohorts who despised it can get comfort from wherever you deem fit! cheesy

You are sick and you make me sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by HappyPagan: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Sorry, dear buda. Please accept my condolences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
LordReed:
What a heart, made up of granite and steel. He makes his enemy sicker, not me. Tufiakwa!

Apostle Staff Sergeant TATIME must hear of this, to come clip him on the ears angry angry angry
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You could also die with this shit in your head.
Heaven does not exist.
Case closed.
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
LordReed:

Go and jump into the lagoon for all i care!

You despise God's word even when it's clear that the world is filled with troubles, now you're expecting believers who trust in God to come and bear your pains with you!

You must be mad! cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You could also die with this shit in your head.
Heaven does not exist.
Case closed.

That's what i'm trying to tell your cohorts my friend! cheesy

If you believe there is nothing like heaven and i think otherwise, so why should i bear your hopelessness in my own head? cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What a heart, made up of granite and steel. He makes his enemy sicker, not me. Tufiakwa!

Apostle Staff Sergeant TATIME must hear of this, to come clip him on the ears angry angry angry

You're neither here nor there so why are you mimicking LordReed's comments? cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and jump into the lagoon for all i care!

You despise God's word even when it's clear that the world is filled with troubles, now you're expecting believers who trust in God to come and bear your pains with you!

You must be mad! cheesy

Yeah sicko keep showing us how bereft of good sense you are. You preach love but when the time comes to show it, you show us how UTTERLY FAKE you are. Fake love and fake humility, what about you isn't fake? Fake arse useless liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:
You're neither here nor there so why are you mimicking LordReed's comments? cheesy
Your comment was as cold as ice and sick. It made your enemy feel sicker, not me. "O ṣe awọn ọtá ẹ laisan, ko kin nshe emi lomu"
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
I lost a child and know how painful it is, please take heart and accept my condolence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah sicko keep showing us how bereft of good sense you are. You preach love but when the time comes to show it, you show us how UTTERLY FAKE you are. Fake love and fake humility, what about you isn't fake? Fake arse useless liar.

tongue tongue tongue

You don't worth being loved my guy!

I added a picture of one of Jehovah's Witnesses whose loved one just SLEPT in death. She said "I believe we'll see again according to Act 24:15"

But you despises faith and everyone having it, you speak ill of them, you make jest of them, you try all the time to make them feel FAITH is worthless!

So if you're now suffering from hopelessness, why must i (a believer) carry your burden in my head?

My friend abeg pack one side! cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Your comment was as cold as ice and sick. It made your enemy feel sicker, not me. "O ṣe awọn ọtá ẹ laisan, ko kin nshe emi lomu"

If they are my enemies, so why must i carry their pain in my head? cheesy

Try to learn from Jesus (NOT me) FAITH is part of the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

So if i have spent all my time trying to build my Faith {Luke 17:5} visit my neighbours several times to assist them in doing the same and some actual responded positively.
During times of distress the FAITH which they have build will serve as EXTRA oil to refill their lamps! Matthew 25:1-12

But if some feel it's needless and they left their oil gar empty, of course i can't share my own oil with them when their oil has been exhausted! undecided

They are atheists saying God's word is worthless, now is the time for those keeping the words at heart to be refreshed Mr MuttleyLaff, let them also go and get refreshment where they feel they could get it! Matthew 7:24-27 cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:
If they are my enemies, so why must i carry their pain in my head? cheesy

Try to learn from Jesus (NOT me) FAITH is part of the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

So if i have spent all my time trying to build my Faith {Luke 17:5} visit my neighbours several times to assist them in doing the same and some actual responded positively.
During times of distress the FAITH which they have build will serve as EXTRA oil to refill their lamps! Matthew 25:1-12

But if some feel it's needless and they left their oil gar empty, of course i can't share my own oil with them when their oil has been exhausted! undecided

They are atheists saying God's word is worthless, now is the time for those keeping the words at heart to be refreshed Mr MuttleyLaff, let them also go and get refreshment where they feel they could get it! Matthew 7:24-27 cheesy
Smh.
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Smh.

Hmmmmmmmm!

Òrò p'èsìje!

Ó ti yé mi! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:
Hmmmmmmmm!
Òrò p'èsìje!
Ó ti yé mi! smiley
You do know that you arent God sha, hmm?
When a smart person is said a word, the smart person is clever enough to make out the sentence
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Scoribaba! Lies! Lies! Lies!
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You do know that you arent God sha, hmm?
When a smart person is said a word, the smart person is clever enough to make out the sentence

I never condemn buda for expressing her feelings, neither did i say her cousin will go to heaven or hell.

What i said is people having FAITH do die along with millions of faithless people, but there is hope for the Faithful.

we are going to be resurrected in the last day, and will have the opportunity of seeing our dead loved ones again Act 24:15

Buda reads the Bible daily so this is not strange to her, all what she needs now is to strengthen her faith in those promises and that's where her comfort will come just as it is for all those having FAITH! John 11:24

But when hopeless atheists like LordReed now feels like teaching me how to console someone it's just like leaving his lane to double-cross me. Buda and i have discussed a lot about Jesus, so this is the time to strengthen her FAITH in the words of Jesus Christ.

So if LordReed now shows up, i'll use that opportunity to show him how hopeless and defenseless atheists are during times of distress!

Physical food is for the body, no doubt the atheists cherish it that's what has been sustaining their body. But spiritual food is for the soul, that's why we are calm no matter what happens, they shouldn't expect believers to react the same way hopeless individuals like them would have done in the same situation.

WE HAVE FAITH!

So that difference must become obvious!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Says We Can Attain Eternal Life By Our Works Of Righteousness / Accurate Description Of Hellfire / Who else Hates over-Religious People??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.