Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? (1751 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Igbo Deity Taken From Igboland Used By A Town In Germany To Protect Their Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

Scoribaba! Lies! Lies! Lies!

Leave the lies to the OP!

What i typed is not strange to her, for she has a copy of the will with her! Act 26:24-28

All i'm doing is to strengthen her FAITH in God's promise {Act 24:15} so it's none of your business! wink
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Leave the lies to the OP!

What i typed is not strange to her, for she has a copy of the will with her! Act 26:24-28

All i'm doing is to strengthen her FAITH in God's promise {Act 24:15} so it's none of your business! wink

Eli!!! I don waka o.
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

Eli!!! I don waka o.

You better do!

Buda the one i commented on her post has responded and i can see something of great joy in the attached picture!

The last sentence in the jw.org she posted said!

"Despite this challenges, our brothers keep encouraging one another and building one another up spiritually"

So even if buda didn't understand Jehovah's Witnesses before, i'm certain now that she can see how FAITH serves like a shield for those having it! Ephesians 6:16
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:
I never condemn buda for expressing her feelings, neither did i say her cousin will go to heaven or hell.

What i said is people having FAITH do die along with millions of faithless people, but there is hope for the Faithful.

we are going to be resurrected in the last day, and will have the opportunity of seeing our dead loved ones again Act 24:15

Buda reads the Bible daily so this is not strange to her, all what she needs now is to strengthen her faith in those promises and that's where her comfort will come just as it is for all those having FAITH! John 11:24

But when hopeless atheists like LordReed now feels like teaching me how to console someone it's just like leaving his lane to double-cross me. Buda and i have discussed a lot about Jesus, so this is the time to strengthen her FAITH in the words of Jesus Christ.

So if LordReed now shows up, i'll use that opportunity to show him how hopeless and defenseless atheists are during times of distress!

Physical food is for the body, no doubt the atheists cherish it that's what has been sustaining their body. But spiritual food is for the soul, that's why we are calm no matter what happens, they shouldn't expect believers to react the same way hopeless individuals like them would have done in the same situation.

WE HAVE FAITH!

So that difference must become obvious!
Maximus69, head to your kitchen straight right now please. Lunge and grab at a plate Throw and smash it on the kitchen floor now. Did it break Maximus69? Good, OK, pick up the broken pieces of plate Maximus69 and begin explaining your actions to what you are holding in your hands. Please tell, does your explanation/explainings unbreak the plate, lol. Nah, I didnt think so. Save your breathe, the damage's done already Maximus69, lol
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by finalboss(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:
My cousin's, 50, died over the weekend after brief illness. Left three children and wife.

Have you lost anyone to Covid-19?

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
oww sorry buda accept my condolences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

If they are my enemies, so why must i carry their pain in my head? cheesy
You'd have no choice if you were a Christ Witness.

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, head to your kitchen straight right now please. Lunge and grab at a plate Throw and smash it on the kitchen floor now. Did it break Maximus69? Good, OK, pick up the broken pieces of plate Maximus69 and begin explaining your actions to what you are holding in your hands. Please tell, does your explanation/explainings unbreak the plate, lol. Nah, I didnt think so. Save your breathe, the damage's done already Maximus69, lol

My explanation is not for you MuttleyLaff.

It's for those who feels like seeing how FAITH strengthens it's bearer!

You can see how dumb you've become now when it comes to the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what was WRITTEN in God's word! cheesy

If it's just to argue blindly out of context, you'll have started quoting Bible verses as if you know it's practical application.

But now that we need to make use of the REAL TALENT {Matthew 25:14-30} you can't even quote a single Bible verse to back up your talks, it has been the common idea of the world.
Evidence that you've been carrying man-made doctrines in your head all your life! cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You better do!

Buda the one i commented on her post has responded and i can see something of great joy in the attached picture!

The last sentence in the jw.org she posted said!

"Despite this challenges, our brothers keep encouraging one another and building one another up spiritually"

So even if buda didn't understand Jehovah's Witnesses before, i'm certain now that she can see how FAITH serves like a shield for those having it! Ephesians 6:16

I see!!! I personally don't have issues with the gift you all have in turning the scriptures upside down as long as it does no harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

You'd have no choice if you were a Christ Witness.

There is time for everything buda!

Each commentator is here now to give what he/she have.

If i present the consoling words of Jesus which you often quote for me as well to lift the burden in your heart, it's because you have kept it as something precious to you.

But as for those who feels it's rubbish, this is the time to tell them

"Go out there and find comfort in whatever you know"

Covid19 is ravaging mankind today, and nobody is immune to death even if this disease subsides. This is what mankind will continue to experience until God's kingdom comes.
So if they don't subscribe to the medicine we use to heal the wounds in the soul which is God's word.

I'm not here to carry their wounds in my own soul for them! Galatians 6:5
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

I see!!! I personally don't have issues with the gift you all have in turning the scriptures upside down as long as it does no harm.

That's what shows you're a misinformed atheist! cheesy

Once God's word is not handled the right way, it will definitely cause harm, because it's things of the spirit and there is no way you can deal falsely with the spirit without getting harmed! cheesy

Whatever brings lasting relief, hope and comfort to the heart of the listener can't be words turned upside down Sir! cheesy

So humble yourself and learn what God's word REALLY teach!
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

There is time for everything buda!

Each commentator is here now to give what he/she have.

Thanks for giving what you have.

This thread was not created to seek sympathy or for anyone to carry anyone's wounds in their soul. Nor was it created for anyone to "lift the burden" in anyone's heart. It was to find out who has lost anyone during these hard times when many will die.

We are here everyday and some of us will lose people. And those with Christ in their hearts will not thank God that they and their's are not [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=KJV]Publicans[/url].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

Thanks for giving what you have.

I'm just one of those guys who often gives WHAT THEY HAVE {Act 3:2-6} When people expects something else!

You're welcome!smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

That's what shows you're a misinformed atheist! cheesy

Once God's word is not handled the right way, it will definitely cause harm, because it's things of the spirit and there is no way you can deal falsely with the spirit without getting harmed! cheesy

Whatever brings lasting relief, hope and comfort to the heart of the listener can't be words turned upside down Sir! cheesy

So humble yourself and learn what God's word REALLY teach!

Bullshit! Although it may bring hopes and comfort in a short time. It also brings delusion. It is the reason why some are losing faith. Lies can only take you for a short time but in a long time, it kills spiritually.

Why lie if you're not benefiting from it.
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

Bullshit! Although it may bring hopes and comfort in a short time. It also brings delusion. It is the reason why some are losing faith. Lies can only take you for a short time but in a long time, it kills spiritually.

Why lie if you're not benefiting from it.

That's why you need to work on your FAITH and learn how to build it with
FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS ! 1Peter 1:7

We are talking about faith you said some have "turn scriptures upside down" but now listen to yourself! cheesy

My friend come and learn what the Bible REALLY teach from Jehovah's Witnesses and know what FAITH truly means unlike the useless, worthless teachings they are feeding you guys in your church which easily falls yakata in times of distress! cheesy

Evidence is what you're saying right now, but if not this thread someone like you too will claim you BELIEVE (TRUST) in Jesus o! cheesy

My friend your Pastors have robbed you while teaching you crap! cheesy

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32 smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why you need to work on your FAITH and learn how to build it with
FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS ! 1Peter 1:7

We are talking about faith you said some have "turn scriptures upside down" but now listen to yourself! cheesy

My friend come and learn what the Bible REALLY teach from Jehovah's Witnesses and know what FAITH truly means unlike the useless, worthless teachings they are feeding you guys in your church which easily falls yakata in times of distress! cheesy

Evidence is what you're saying right now, but if not this thread someone like you too will claim you BELIEVE (TRUST) in Jesus o! cheesy

My friend your Pastors have robbed you while teaching you crap! cheesy

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32 smiley

Bullshit! Let's go back to your first post.

Jesus referred to none integrity keepers as DEAD even while they're still breathing {Matthew 8:22} but when it comes to his friends even when they've seized breathing Jesus referred to their state of condition as SLEEP! John 11:11-14 smiley

So let's see the none integrity keepers in the scripture you quoted Matthew 8 : 22

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Let's now see the integrity keepers in the scripture you quoted John 11 : 11:14

11 After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.”

12 His disciples replied, “Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better.” 13 Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep.

14 So then he told them plainly, “Lazarus is dead

Maximus69, I only have 2 questions for you. After Lazarus was raised from the dead by Christ, did he get to live forever? So because Lazarus was raised he was an integrity keeper. What about the those that were not raised by Christ? Chiefly John the Baptist

Why the fucking hell are you turning the scripture upside down?Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

Bullshit! Let's go back to your first post.

Jesus referred to none integrity keepers as DEAD even while they're still breathing {Matthew 8:22} but when it comes to his friends even when they've seized breathing Jesus referred to their state of condition as SLEEP! John 11:11-14 smiley

So let's see the none integrity keepers in the scripture you quoted Matthew 8 : 22

11 After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.”

12 His disciples replied, “Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better.” 13 Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep.

Maximus69, I only have 2 questions for you. After Lazarus was raised from the dead by Christ, did he get to live forever? So because Lazarus was raised he was an integrity keeper. What about the those that were not raised by Christ? Chiefly John the Baptist

Why the fucking hell are you turning the scripture upside down?Are you okay?

Bullshit!

Go to first post!

Have two questions!

Fucking hell!

Please are you angrily~

Expressing your Faith?

Contradicting Jesus' statements?

Asking questions?

Because i can't understand you anymore! undecided
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:
Bullshit!
Go to first post!

Have two questions!
Fucking hell!

Please are you angrily~
Expressing your Faith?

Asking questions?
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Bullshit!

Go to first post!

Have two questions!

Fucking hell!

Please are you angrily~

Expressing your Faith?

Asking questions?

grin grin grin You won't understand. When you are so use to turning the scripture upside down.

1 Like

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

grin grin grin You won't understand. When you are so use to turning the scripture upside down.

OK so you're just angry, you actually had no question in mind! undecided

I'm sorry for upsetting you Sir!

That's how people do get angered at us each time we display a unique kind of faith that's not common! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

So thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

OK so you're just angry, you actually had no question in mind! undecided

I'm sorry for upsetting you Sir!

That's how people do get angered at us each time we display a unique kind of faith that's not common! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

So thanks for your time! smiley

What is unique about you twisting the scripture. Didn't you see the questions I ask? Let me paste it here. Below is your quote

And below are my questions. Let me number it so that you will see it very well.

1. After Lazarus was raised from the dead by Christ, did he get to live forever?

2. So because Lazarus was raised he was an integrity keeper. What about the those that were not raised by Christ? Chiefly John the Baptist

1 Like

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

And below are my questions. Let me number it so that you will see it very well.

1. After Lazarus was raised from the dead by Christ, did he get to live forever?

2. So because Lazarus was raised he was an integrity keeper. What about the those that were not raised by Christ? Chiefly John the Baptist

OK these are your questions! smiley

(1) Lazarus was a Christian, so Jesus only displayed what he is going to do on a grand scale for all integrity keepers in the future! When Lazarus's sister heard Jesus spoke of resurrection, she confessed her FAITH like all other Jews that she's hoping to see her brother again when God raise all the dead. John 11:24
So what i meant by integrity keepers is the same thing Jesus said when he referred to Jehovah as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Luke 20:37-38
These men were integrity keepers before God that's why Jesus could say they're living before God for their resurrection is certain! Act 24:15

(2) Jesus will still raise all other faithful servants of God, this he himself confirmed by saying "i am the resurrection" John 11:25

But it all boils down to only the INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

Note Jesus' comment found at John 6:44, people from other nations will also be resurrected by Jesus, this ones will be remembered for being integrity keepers based on conscience, but since they don't know the God of Israel during their lifetime, as they were idol worshipers, they will be referred to as UNRIGHTEOUS! Act 24:15

Thanks! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

OK these are your questions! smiley

(1) Lazarus was a Christian, so Jesus only displayed what he is going to do on a grand scale for all integrity keepers in the future! When Lazarus's sister heard Jesus spoke of resurrection, she confessed her FAITH like all other Jews that she's hoping to see her brother again when God raise all the dead. John 11:24
So what i meant by integrity keepers is the same thing Jesus said when he referred to Jehovah as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Luke 20:37-38
These men were integrity keepers before God that's why Jesus could say they're living before God for their resurrection is certain! Act 24:15

(2) Jesus will still raise all other faithful servants of God, this he himself confirmed by saying "i am the resurrection" John 11:25

But it all boils down to only the INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

Note Jesus' comment found at John 6:44, people from other nations will also be resurrected by Jesus, this ones will be remembered for being integrity keepers based on conscience, but since they don't know the God of Israel during their lifetime, as they were idol worshipers, they will be referred to as UNRIGHTEOUS! Act 24:15

Thanks! smiley

Heee o!!!! To summarise every you have written, integrity keepers are Christians while none integrity keepers are unrighteous people.

So let's go back to your first post again

Well i can say thousands of my neighbours have DIED, buried and forgotten. But none of my brothers and sisters are expected to DIE, they are INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

My questions for you

1. How do you know that thousands of your neighbours who have died, been buried were not integrity keepers?
2. How do you know that your brothers and sisters who will not die are integrity keepers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvmijeje:

Heee o!!!! To summarise every you have written, integrity keepers are Christians while none integrity keepers are unrighteous people.

So let's go back to your first post again

Well i can say thousands of my neighbours have DIED, buried and forgotten. But none of my brothers and sisters are expected to DIE, they are INTEGRITY KEEPERS!

My questions for you

1. How do you know that thousands of your neighbours who have died, been buried were not integrity keepers?
2. How do you know that your brothers and sisters who will not die are integrity keepers?

When talking about Integrity keepers, it simply means means individuals who are highly conscientious about the principles known to them!

God will never hold you accountable for rules unknown to you!

So all those who are fond of rendering their conscience inactive can't please God!

In every generation people's Integrity are measured by the way they respond to warnings and treat their neighbours.

Today God has dispatched his servants to go and gather peace lovers throughout the globe together as one big and happy family of worshipers!

No matter the type of person you are, if you're a peace lover God will mold you into a useful vessel, but the problem here is it is very very difficult to know those who are true peace lovers deep in their hearts.

That's why the Prince of Peace (Jesus) organized a group, taught them how to go about this search, they're to come and speak to you privately in your house, they must be well dressed, well behaved, they must learn how to speak consolingly to all depressed souls and by so doing all other peace lovers will be attracted to join them.

So whoever finds faults with their peace keeping mission will be condemned!

If you recognize this group and become a member of the group you automatically become one of our brothers, and Jesus' promise is surely yours! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

When talking about Integrity keepers, it simply means means individuals who are highly conscientious about the principles known to them!

God will never hold you accountable for rules unknown to you!

So all those who are fond of rendering their conscience inactive can't please God!

In every generation people's Integrity are measured by the way they respond to warnings and treat their neighbours.

Today God has dispatched his servants to go and gather peace lovers throughout the globe together as one big and happy family of worshipers!

No matter the type of person you are, if you're a peace lover God will mold you into a useful vessel, but the problem here is it is very very difficult to know those who are true peace lovers deep in their hearts.

That's why the Prince of Peace (Jesus) organized a group, taught them how to go about this search, they're to come and speak to you privately in your house, they must be well dressed, well behaved, they must learn how to speak consolingly to all depressed souls and by so doing all other peace lovers will be attracted to join them.

So whoever finds faults with their peace keeping mission will be condemned!

If you recognize this group and become a member of the group you automatically become one of our brothers, and Jesus' promise is surely yours! smiley

You still didn't answer my questions. Remember in answer to my first set of questions you said :

Jesus will still raise all other faithful servants of God, this he himself confirmed by saying "i am the resurrection"

My questions again :

1. How do you know that thousands of your neighbours who have died, been buried were not integrity keepers or that Christ will not raise them?
2. How do you know that your brothers and sisters who will not die are integrity keepers and Christ will raise them?

2 Likes

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69, If Jesus is the resurrection and will be the judge of the integrity keepers why do you make the statement below :

I'll leave you with this scripture Matthew 24 :34-40

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[c] you were doing it to me!’

If truly there is heaven I pray you all won't miss it. Your ticket is your service to humanity and not your righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

That's what i'm trying to tell your cohorts my friend! cheesy

If you believe there is nothing like heaven and i think otherwise, so why should i bear your hopelessness in my own head? cheesy
I shouldn't bear your delusion in my head.
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2020
luvmijeje:
Maximus69, If Jesus is the resurrection and will be the judge of the integrity keepers why do you make the statement below :

I'll leave you with this scripture Matthew 24 :34-40

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[c] you were doing it to me!’

If truly there is heaven I pray you all won't miss it. Your ticket is your service to humanity and not your righteousness.

Please Sir, from which version of the Bible did you find Jesus said "when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters "?

Because the Bible quotation have spoken in volume my friend, but it's like you've added to it with the sisters Jesus only mentioned BROTHERS Sir, he didn't include SISTERS! smiley

So if you believe this Bible account you just quoted, then all you need to do is find those whom Jesus referred to as MY BROTHERS

Only those who are able to recognize them will be allowed into God's kingdom NOT heaven Sir!

Most religions teaches that the people Jesus was referring to as MY BROTHERS are the needy in their society! cheesy

Well my friend that's a big misconceptions Sir, Jesus never gave a penny to any begger neither did he teach his followers to do so.

So you need to work on that aspect of his comment to IDENTIFY "Jesus' brothers" we know them that's why i keep repeating myself because they are the ones Jesus gave the work to organize all integrity keepers. Therefore anyone who is not with them now is not an integrity keeper! smiley
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 03, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I shouldn't bear your delusion in my head.
Never invited you in the first place! cheesy
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by oboy81: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and jump into the lagoon for all i care!

You despise God's word even when it's clear that the world is filled with troubles, now you're expecting believers who trust in God to come and bear your pains with you!

You must be mad! cheesy
wow
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by MuttleyLaff: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:
Please Sir, from which version of the Bible did you find Jesus said "when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters "?
Because the Bible quotation have spoken in volume my friend, but it's like you've added to it with the sisters Jesus only mentioned BROTHERS Sir, he didn't include SISTERS! smiley

So if you believe this Bible account you just quoted, then all you need to do is find those whom Jesus referred to as MY BROTHERS

Only those who are able to recognize them will be allowed into God's kingdom NOT heaven Sir!

Most religions teaches that the people Jesus was referring to as MY BROTHERS are the needy in their society! cheesy

Well my friend that's a big misconceptions Sir, Jesus never gave a penny to any begger neither did he teach his followers to do so.

So you need to work on that aspect of his comment to IDENTIFY "Jesus' brothers" we know them that's why i keep repeating myself because they are the ones Jesus gave the work to organize all integrity keepers. Therefore anyone who is not with them now is not an integrity keeper! smiley
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Use Ma'am and not Sir for her
Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by luvmijeje(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Ha!!!!!!!!! You are totally crazy. In the scripture I quoted did you see give money money to a beggar. Let me quote the scripture again.

Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[c] you were doing it to me

Emphasis on Feed, drink and hospitality. Scriptures where Christ did all these and more.

Drink John 2 :6-9

Now there were six stone water jars there for the Jewish rites of purification, each holding twenty or thirty gallons.[a] 7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. 8 And he said to them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the feast.” So they took it. 9 When the master of the feast tasted the water now become wine, and did not know where it came from (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom

Food Matt 14 : 15 - 19

15 As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food.”

16 Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”

17 “We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered.

18 “Bring them here to me,” he said. 19 And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people

Hospitality : Luke 19 : 5 - 9

5 When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” 6 So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly.

7 All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.”

8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Coronaovirus Taken From You? by budaatum: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

It is not difficult to know peacemakers, Max.
Peacemakers are recognised by their fruits by those [who] look through Jesusglasses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Braces Girl Twitter • Girl With Braces • Braces Girl Video / Heaven:a Place To Be! / Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.