Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (72220 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
FanRong:

Not as crazy as Alamutu.
It translates I am on the verge of f***ing.

Yes, it translates into anything in your dirty baboon language
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by 9jaRealist: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
onegig:
You should take time to tune into an international TV station and see how world over people would always be irresponsible except their is a catch. Maybe you go learn a bit of human psychology. The concept of needs, wants and motivation. No human would do what is necessary except there is an higher motivation/reward/punitive measure to do what is right. Every single action is weighed between what is in the best interest of the individual. It is human nature. You would expect a government with their head screwed right in to understand this basic thing and understand how volatile Corona is and how highly contagious it is. If i were to follow your logic we should remove traffic lights on roads as humans should be able to "self behave" and citizens should naturally be "responsible".

Lawlessness of Citizens you say? when the government hasn't been responsible to the citizens from the start.?The average Ajegunle vulcanizer shouldn't be suffering the effects of government ineffectiveness when he doesn't even have a bank account let alone passport to travel outside the shores of the country.

The question you should be asking the government is....95% of cases were returning travellers , why are you just forcing isolation now? From the start the major challenge was to avoid local transmission and we failed in that. Shows you they failed in their assessment and risked the lives of millions of Nigerians with their ineptitude. How do you contact trace thousands? With the way country is packed?

As for testing, information out there speaks to the contrary.I hope these measures turn out effective and we come out successful at the end but deep down I honestly feel we already passed that bus stop and only a Vaccine can stop this. Which points back to my stance the government dropped the ball on this.

Bros, I don’t need to turn into any international station to know that human actions have consequences...
If people do not want to take responsibility for their own well-being, they will suffer the consequences accordingly.

Meanwhile, citizens make nations and not vice versa...
Most Nigerians seem to expect the benefits of citizenship without its responsibilities (doubt your fabled “Ajegunle vulcanizer” pays taxes).

#TakeResponsibilty

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11291419_2a12a2fe545947a693d1981d93fb6468_jpeg_jpegaebb616f360de49f2e6a030316cc9f11
>
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by FanRong: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
ProWalker:

Yes, it translates into anything in your dirty baboon language
See as you carry the thing for head like gala. Dont drink Hand sanitizer o.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
He should name the isolation center.
Meanwhile, in Igbo Olanutu means 'ends up in the prick'
Which one be prick there...plan or utu?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Iyiataata92: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
bizzibodi:
Which one be prick there...plan or utu?
No be me go teach you that one. Look for any Igbo girl around you and ask her
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
FanRong:

See as you carry the thing for head like gala. Dont drink Hand sanitizer o.

The way your father and mother must have been drinking it cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by onegig(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
9jaRealist:

Bros, I don’t need to turn into any international station to know that human actions have consequences...
If people do not want to take responsibility for their own well-being, they will suffer the consequences accordingly.

Meanwhile, citizens make nations and not vice versa...
Most Nigerians seem to expect the benefits of citizenship without its responsibilities (doubt your fabled “Ajegunle vulcanizer” pays taxes).

#TakeResponsibilty

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11291419_2a12a2fe545947a693d1981d93fb6468_jpeg_jpegaebb616f360de49f2e6a030316cc9f11
>

Exactly what you don't get. Would someone who can't feed a day be concerned about his health and well-being when his immediate needs are fillng his belly? Or the scavenger without a roof be concerned about a so called virus when he forages on landfills and sees worse daily?

We return back to the consequences and motivation. Die of hunger? Or risk being infected by a so called "foreign common flu". I am sure if you are in the shoes of millions, natural instinct would be self preservation which is find food.

And you have millions of those, mix it up with illiteracy and you have a cocktail. Give it a few weeks and watch the movie unfold. I am hoping it doesn't descend to that.

Be safe.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by FanRong: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
ProWalker:

[s]The way your father and mother must have been drinking it [/s]cheesy
You lack home training.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by donnie(m): 12:53am On Apr 01, 2020
saajus:
We don't have a thousand people yet in isolation, and drama has already started. I dey fear o. It's only God that will save us from this mess. I hope NAFDAC quickly finish the Chloroquine+ trials.

I hope they do so locally not with vaccines from abroad. I don't trust America and Bill Gates.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2020
FanRong:

I lack home training.

You are Ibo, so it’s not strange, you wake your father up in the morning with sliding tackles grin
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by JamParkMe: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
domDva:
Where is this my friend [/b]@JamParkMe[b] that was arguing with me on why Israel should or should not evacuate her citizens .

I'm right here. Never went away. And I will repeat what I said, the Israelites would've fared better right here in Nigeria instead of traveling to Israel where there are more confirmed cases and a higher death toll.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by FanRong: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

You are Ibo, so it’s not strange, you wake your father up in the morning with sliding tackles grin
Ok, I've heard. Can you now go and play with sand?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2020
FanRong:

Ok, I've heard. Can you now go and play with sand?

You are a weak goat grin

You brought this upon yourself by trying to joke with a serious situation of a family
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by donnie(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
So where are they keeping all the billions?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

Because you heard him with your igbotic ears
why did you also say it with afonja's voice
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Jostoman: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Goodmarlian:

fool
thanks and you too sir
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by onegig(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2020
9jaRealist:

Nonetheless, the notion that coercive policing is the only way to get ADULTS to protect not only their own health but also their own families and communities is a sad commentary on the lawlessness and irresponsibility of the citizenry. #TakeResponsibility
>

I like reading Old Newspapers, you know why?

There is this feeling of being able to read real life events and see how they unfold and how the different stakeholders reacted when the reader knows the end result already.

I guess I can quote you on this. Please kindly reread your post and read this link. Hope this settles it for you?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-our-self-isolation-policy-has-failed-fg.html

Being a government official is not about just making rules and being called Your Excellency you must be able to mirror and accurately predict human behavior and anticipate worst case scenarios especially when it comes to public health concerns. I guess the current forced isolation they are carrying out would have been much more beneficial in the first instance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.