Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (72218 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by babyfaceafrica: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Everybody wants to trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
cry
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by elganzar(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
B
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Evergreen4(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Their "yansh" is beginning to open gradually

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by StagethemTVee: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
The right to live is hers not yours daddy. Anger makes people say nonsense. She will not die but live. Express your frustrations and ask for better care but dont declare negative about your daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Gordson: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
And some very silly Nigerians think this Covid is a joke.

I pray everyday to God that this doesn't escalate.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Sufisunni: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
I quite agree
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by asahnwaKC: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
So saddd
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Joystark(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
He should name the isolation center.
Meanwhile, in Igbo Olanutu means 'ends up in the prick'

Wrong.
Vagina.

Either way, you're crazy grin

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by apesinola001: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Naijiria jagajaga, everything scarter scarter scarter, poor man dey suffer.........
This is Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by 24krests: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
U
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
That man should be taken to an isolation centre
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
He should call the NCDC contact line to report the issues.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Organichuman(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
this is sad!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Gee001: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Very sad. I can understand his plight
Government should look into this except they mean to tell us all they've been reporting to us has been AUDIO all along.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by DonTattaglia: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Am going to call everybody I know in Nigeria.. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by nairalanduseles: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2020
People are so insensitive

Unless it starts affecting thier loved ones

You now see why every country be taking thier citizens

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Grace001: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2020
This is why government want people to stay at home, they know that some of the isolation centers they have are in bad/worst state.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Sufisunni: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
StagethemTVee:
You are not okay daddy
on the contrary. So will you let your daughter to abused psychologically and starved by useless medical staff?
More than 10 billions have been donated for this cause, haba!

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by SmartyPants(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah this man thought its ordinary malaria I guess. Both of you will just die together and infect other neighbors. Although I understand your pain but you just have to calm down.

Hello sir! Did you see the part where his daughter has not been fed??

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Dannybammz: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Oga
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by nairalanduseles: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
mechanics:
He should call the NCDC contact line to report the issues.

I hope it happens to someone close to u

Then I Will see if u call

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by cdyfoundation(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Where are they?

Suddenly they can't make mouth again!

Nigeria is ready. "We successfully managed Ebola and we manage outbreaks all the time and are currently managing Lassa fever. We have a strong team that is used to doing this."

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Xkale1234(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg o make govt treat her o
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by wyqay: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Hope it's not another means of syphoning � meant for this covid 19
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by adadike(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Please, this should hit front page. Haba! Upon alll the billions donated, the poor are still treated like shit. If that girl is a minister's daughter, will she be left untreated and uncared for?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by tooth4tooth: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Nigeria isn't ready for this virus yet.. Like WTF

I have the feelings too.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by eyinjuege: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
I'm not sure what she is doing in the isolation centre if her symptoms are not severe.
I guess many nigerians will fail to isolate themselves at home, even with the covid, hence why they are kept in isolation centers.
People with mild symptoms should be at home, locked in a room for just one week, and fed by their families. They will heal faster. Their families need to self isolate at home for 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by sodeide2013: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
He has a point.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by kingsleybrave(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Stup!d government are elected by stup!d people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by VCE45(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
He has the right to take his daughter out of that Isolation Center to his house.
At least the girl in question will be taken care off by the family.
Isolation Centers in Nigeria is a place who infected patients dies faster from hunger and not from the virus, because you will be abandon.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by iykmon: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
To be frank i would have preferred the donations made by the billionaire shouldn't be money but medical facilities. All these money wouldn't be spent for the purpose they were donated for. This is Nigeria. they will share the money.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.