Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] (75512 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Aiddn: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pls share with me too aoranye@gmail.com
Talktrue:
Hi Chrisbillakings,
Just letting you know that this novel is currently at chapter 2764 as of yesterday and is not yet finished.
It's quite a long read, just wondering if you are up for it.
I can send you a link to the original domicile of the novel, not BabelNovel that allows just 2 chapters a day.
You can then continue what you are doing here but have access to 2764 chapters.
Regards
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by dynamitejack: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Please anyone, can somebody send me the link. I've been stuck to 1910 and nothing follows. The version I'm reading is the Fade Chen. Thank you in advance.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by RickyKhatri: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Hey guys if anyone can share the link for chapter 1911 in fade chen version. Will be really grateful. Email ID is khatriricky16@gmail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
mokoh:

Check your mail

Please send Full story to my email anthonyokechukwu@yahoomail.com. thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
seyiskye2002:
Please sir I will like to get the novel

Arijetoheeb@gmail.com

Please if you have gotten the story kindly help send to me anthonyokechukwu@yahoomail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kingchinedu:
Please send it for me, my mail is kingchineduorjiwuru@gmail.com thanks

Please if you have the magic doctor story kindly send to me anthonyokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eaglernorwich:
please I take Good name beg you,I got stalk 1911 for almost a year now, I'm still finding how I can get the full story, please here is my email,thank you
anthonylakido@gmail.com

Please kindly send me the one you have anthonyokechukwu@yahoomail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Aiddn: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please send me the ones you have at aoranye@gmail.com

Kaycee9242:

Please send Full story to my email anthonyokechukwu@yahoomail.com. thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aiddn:
Please send me the ones you have at aoranye@gmail.com

Lol i have not even seen any
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by dynamitejack: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Guys, can you please send me a copy of chapter 1911 and up. Fade chen version, I will greatly appreciated.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaycee9242(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
dynamitejack:
Guys, can you please send me a copy of chapter 1911 and up. Fade chen version, I will greatly appreciated.

Pls send me the one you already have abeg. anthonyokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by chiboymizzy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Danmel:
Please can you send me the link to Magic Doctor Ceo lady's humble husband pdf chapter 3031 upwards. My email address is ginbell111@gmail.com

Bro, please send from chapter 1920 upwards to this email Chiboyemmanuel21@gmail.com.

Please. ��
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by chiboymizzy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
mokoh:

Check your mail

Bro, please send chapter 1920 upwards to this email Chiboyemmanuel21@gmail.com.

Please. ��
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by YoungTobi(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Please help me with this story i beg you with the name of God
Tobigbotemi1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.