Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. (4724 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
You're right, but I'm telling you the fact

Adaogwashi1:
Is not by saying it with mouth but by putting it in prayer.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
You're right, but I'm telling you the fact

Many things can change the fact if you did back it up with prayer, Remember Daniel in the Bible God answered His prayer but evil forces hold his answer but He continue praying to God before God sent his Angel so always back it up in prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmm, to everything there is time and season, time of Coronavirus will end by April Amen

Adaogwashi1:
Many things can change the fact if you did back it up with prayer, Remember Daniel in the Bible God answered His prayer but evil forces hold his answer but He continue praying to God before God sent his Angel so always back it up in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Hmm, to everything there is time and season, time of Coronavirus will end by April Amen

Amin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by UnimkeAk(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
faceland:
It is currently in decline. Although the mainstream media would not reveal that (so they could keep getting clicks and views).

Here is a video that explains why from experts and scientist (even a Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnQUV-IdEk
Biko shift....
More that 30 persons have tested positive since the 27th...
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Nuzo1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
The precise date is 26th of April 2020.

This is not a prediction but a prophecy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5764559/covid19-disappear-26th-april

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
God bless your inner eyes

Nuzo1:
The precise date is 26th of April 2020.

This is not a prediction but a prophecy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5764559/covid19-disappear-26th-april
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Replying FG who says they don't know how long the CoronaVirus will end, it will end in April, 2020.

https://www.nairaland.com/5766226/covid-19-dont-know-how-long

Please re-visit this thread when it happens so.

Happy Covid19 Stay home challenge.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Is not by saying it with mouth but by putting it in prayer.
Na una go give first month salary to pastor businessman when scientists find the cure.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Replying FG who says they don't know how long the CoronaVirus will end, it will end in April, 2020.
Trash. What happened to 27th March. You guys watch the news and use guesswork to predict the end of this disease based on the marvelous work of scientists putting this virus to bay. Na to call yourselves prophets and prophetess after it all. Better shut the fvck up and appreciate those hard at work in the hospitals and labs. It is them that is going to end the virus, not your wasted prophecies guesswork.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
In as much as I wish to reply you, your level of immaturity will not allow.

Your prophet said 27th march, you believed in him and was disappointed. Will everybody be like your prophet?

Now, you came here to say trash on my thread.

DriggityDre:

Trash. What happened to 27th March. You guys watch the news and use guesswork to predict the end of this disease based on the marvelous work of scientists putting this virus to bay. Na to call yourselves prophets and prophetess after it all. Better shut the fvck up and appreciate those hard at work in the hospitals and labs. It is them that is going to end the virus, not your wasted prophecies guesswork.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
[s]In as much as I wish to reply you, your level of immaturity will not allow.

Your prophet said 27th march, you believed in him and was disappointed. Will everybody be like your prophet?

Now, you came here to say trash on my thread.
[/s]

Trash! I do not believe in any damn prophet(ess), not even you. Stop using guesswork and be claiming spiritualist.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
[s]In as much as I wish to reply you, your level of immaturity will not allow[/s]
Same with all "prophets" of man, always dodging questions by finding excuses. Anyone that doesn't go in line with your bet9ja prediction is immature. Take your bet ticket to the trashbin and thank the appropriate medical bodies for handling this situation. Offer them money and invest, instead of taking it to your pastorprenuer. You can predict it going, but you couldn't see it coming. You can carry your sheeple along with your guesswork.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is your personal problem

DriggityDre:

Same with all "prophets" of man, always dodging questions by finding excuses. Anyone that doesn't go in line with your bet9ja prediction is immature. Take your bet ticket to the trashbin and thank the appropriate medical bodies for handling this situation. Offer them money and invest, instead of taking it to your pastorprenuer. You can predict it going, but you couldn't see it as it was coming. You can carry your sheeple along with your guesswork.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Who told you what I said is guesswork and who told you to believe in me?

DriggityDre:

Trash! I do not believe in any damn prophet(ess), not even you. Stop using guesswork and be claiming spiritualist.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Who told you what I said is guesswork and who told you to believe in me?

Take it to the dumpster and kiss the truth. I only state real-world facts. Nothing like "the spirit just spoke to me".
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Lovelive: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: They can see it going, but can never see it coming.
Hmm you guys must be short sighted.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Who told you evil spirit speak to you?
What you see is different from what you were told, please get!

DriggityDre:

Take it to the dumpster and kiss the truth. I only state real-world facts. Nothing like "the spirit just spoke to me".
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is your personal problem, which one do you see?

Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: They can see it going, but can never see it coming.

Hmm you guys must be short sighted.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please refer to this post when it happens, thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Who told you evil spirit speak to you?
What you see is different from what you were told, please get!

Read and understand. Where do you see evil in my post. Whether evil or good, NONE IS REAL.. Give your bet9ja prediction, if your ticket enter, good 4 you. You don cash out sheeples. If your ticket cut, you will cast. All is scam. You are delusional, you didn't see shi.t!
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your usual magicians and herbalists will see this better, thanks

DriggityDre:

Read and understand. Where do you see evil in my post. Whether evil or good, NONE IS REAL.. Give your bet9ja prediction, if your ticket enter, good 4 you. You don cash out sheeples. If your ticket cut, you will cast. All is scam. You are delusional, you didn't see shi.t!
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by DriggityDre: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
[s]Your usual magicians and herbalists will see this better, thanks[/s]

How many times do I put it to you that I don't believe in that. Neither do I believe in a magical man in the heavens. You had a neuro-inspired dream and you are here forming sage. Geddifork out. You do not have "powers", you are not a god. You are delusional.

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Please refer to this post when it happens, thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nairaland, please keep this for me.

Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by sinkhole: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. by Queenttoast01: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: NANS Enugu Urges Judicial Panel To Carry Out Their Duty Diligently / I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters / Anambra Billionaire Jowi Zaza Allegedly Steps Up For Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.