Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism (859 Views)

Christianity Leads To Atheism / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
As you all know prior to this time, the god of Judaism and Christianity called Jehovah is the dumbest and the most stupid of all gods that has ever existed.

The knowledge of this god(Jehovah) in existence has made millions of people see the word 'God' as useless, stupid, absurd, insultive, senseless, careless, wreckless, dumb, weak, foolish, backward, nonentity, cruel, partial, wicked and as all manner of despicable adjectives. This is not far-fetched as we know that the guy in the name Jehovah has manifested the most senseless, most foolish and most meaningless characters in the book where he was written. He has murdered, raped, commanded genocides, showed partiality, showed favoritism, cruelty, constituted nuisance and all manner of evils according to the book of his religion.

Now presenting this evil guy as God Almighty does not only reveal God Almighty as a nonentity but also as an hardened criminal and a terrorist who doesn't deserve to be loved.

So if this is the god presented as God Almighty, it is indeed justifiable for people to deny him and spit on his face, because it doesn't seem true that an unintelligent, dull, stupid, unorganised and senseless being like Jehovah could form a more orderly solar system, gravity and the universe.

God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and not the guy roaming the 'heavens' and the skies with robes and a half-dead lamb. Currently this Jehovah is even in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to for a thousand years. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL HUMANITY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
You have not started,na you go eventually tiregringringringrin.Take your jargons elsewhere,we cannot be fooled.

1 Like

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
You have not started,na you go eventually tiregringringringrin.Take your jargons elsewhere,we cannot be fooled.
Tired of what bro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Tired of what bro?
who is your bro Oga we are not in the same lane.my brothers are those who keep the commandments of JESUS.If you want to be my brother then submit yourself to GOD.

1 Like

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
who is your bro Oga we are not in the same lane.my brothers are those who keep the commandments of JESUS.If you want to be my brother then submit yourself to GOD.
Bro calm down. I am a part of God Almighty, so are you. Just that you are an ignorant part while I am an enlightened part, so I am here to enlighten you. God Almighty is not a skydaddy, rather it is the Totality of Existence. You are a part of this system called God and I am a part too, so are all the small small gods you guys are worshipping as God Almighty. So there is nothing like submission to God because we are all part of God Almighty. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Bro calm down. I am a part of God Almighty, so are you. Just that you are a ignorant part while I am an enlightened part, so I am here to enlighten you. God Almighty is not a skydaddy, rather it is the Totality of Existence. You are a part of this system called God and I am a part too, so are all the small small gods you guys are worshipping as God Almighty. So there is nothing like submission to God because we are all part of God Almighty. cool
false teacher! Biko don't quote me again.this arguement is over.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
false teacher! Biko don't quote me again.this arguement is over.
Okay, but the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY, which created Jehovah and Allah your gods will reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP I agree with you.....

All these Christians are them fake
Israel is promoting their history and culture while that of Africa dying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Xavfra:
OP I agree with you.....

All these Christians are them fake
Israel is promoting their history and culture while that of Africa dying
Africans are copycat. There's nothing an African man will not copy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
Africans are copycat. There's nothing an African man will not copy.

Me Don tire....
It's not even that they will understand what they are copying...that where I ha e problem with them ...
Look at China they'll copy and recreate their own because they understand it but Africans will copy and still wait for foreigners to be dumping expired ones for us.

2 Likes

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by pennywys(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
As you all know prior to this time, the god of Judaism and Christianity called Jehovah is the dumbest and the most stupid of all gods that has ever existed.

The knowledge of this god(Jehovah) in existence has made millions of people see the word 'God' as useless, stupid, absurd, insultive, senseless, careless, wreckless, dumb, weak, foolish, backward, nonentity, cruel, partial, wicked and as all manner of despicable adjectives. This is not far-fetched as we know that the guy in the name Jehovah has manifested the most senseless, most foolish and most meaningless characters in the book where he was written. He has murdered, raped, commanded genocides, showed partiality, showed favoritism, cruelty, constituted nuisance and all manner of evils according to the book of his religion.

Now presenting this evil guy as God Almighty does not only reveal God Almighty as a nonentity but also as an hardened criminal and a terrorist who doesn't deserve to be loved.

So if this is the god presented as God Almighty, it is indeed justifiable for people to deny him and spit on his face, because it doesn't seem true that an unintelligent, dull, stupid, unorganised and senseless being like Jehovah could form a more orderly solar system, gravity and the universe.

God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and not the guy roaming the 'heavens' and the skies with robes and a half-dead lamb. Currently this Jehovah is even in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to for a thousand years. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL HUMANITY.
this one madness just start
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
pennywys:
this one madness just start
And this is all you have to say. You can't even counter the points above. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by manikal: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
As you all know prior to this time, the god of Judaism . . .

[b]God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and not the guy roaming the 'heavens' and the skies with robes and a half-dead lamb. Currently this Jehovah is even in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to for a thousand years. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL HUMANITY

Without the insults , this is actually the truth. Jehovah is the god of the Jews - the one who says - Eye for eye - the one who says to Isreal in battle - Kill all women and children , worship me with your fleshy felicitations

But Jesus was against this god and that is what had him killed.
Yes , Jesus was killed by the Pastors(Pharisees , Saducees and the Sanhedrin) of that day and the Romans.
These same pastors killed all the disciples and apostles of Christ and eventually connived with the Romans to form the first church - The Roman Catholic.

The God of Christ is totally different from that of the Jews .
The God of Christ is a Spirit and our bodies are his temple.
The God of Christ is all about love in all forms.
The God of Christ does not care about physical exercises or commandments but only what resides in your heart.
The God of Christ is Omnipresence and cannot be localized to one point.
Rather , we all move and live and have our being in him.

He is the totality of existence and we are all individual conscious points in him.

Atheism fights against the god of Judaism.
But , against Christ , the atheist is easily transformed to understand that , that same Christ is the life force (I) of his own being.

Otem Atum , there are many ways to pass your point but violence is not one of them. peace bro

2 Likes

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
manikal:

Without the insults , this is actually the truth. Jehovah is the god of the Jews - the one who says - Eye for eye - the one who says to Isreal in battle - Kill all women and children , worship me with your fleshy felicitations

But Jesus was against this god and that is what had him killed.
Yes , Jesus was killed by the Pastors(Pharisees , Saducees and the Sanhedrin) of that day and the Romans.
These same pastors killed all the disciples and apostles of Christ and eventually connived with the Romans to form the first church - The Roman Catholic.

The God of Christ is totally different from that of the Jews .
The God of Christ is a Spirit and our bodies are his temple.
The God of Christ is all about love in all forms.
The God of Christ does not care about physical exercises or commandments but only what resides in your heart.
The God of Christ is Omnipresence and cannot be localized to one point.
Rather , we all move and live and have our being in him.

He is the totality of existence and we are all individual conscious points in him.

Atheism fights against the god of Judaism.
But , against Christ , the atheist is easily transformed to understand that , that same Christ is the life force (I) of his own being.

Otem Atum , there are many ways to pass your point but violence is not one of them. peace bro
How violent could I be that can be as close as the violence of Moses and Mohammed? How violent can I get more than Jehovah the God of Judaism? And how have I been violent ever since, or is there another definition of violence that I don't know?

I saw your points up there, but it has nothing to do with God Almighty the creator of Jehovah and Allah. Christ is just a fictitious character, so his god should be the person who began the story about him. So I will say Jesus' god is Paul the Apostles, then Mathew, Mark and Lucas. Read from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

Common Era 4: 9-17
9. Then Saul decided to bring a change to the god of the Jews and of the Greeks and Romans, thinking that if he could unite the gods of the people, turning them into a single god, there would be peace among the three cultures. Then equally, the prophecy of the coming 'messiah' whom the Jews expected would have a fulfillment in the god which he would make.
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name Hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of Hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
17. Now a year after the death of Philo his motivator, his foster father Gamaliel also died. Then Saul went to Jerusalem to observe his funeral rites. He went with some of his christian converts and ordered them all to keep silent concerning the doctrine of Iesus which he had taught them.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by manikal: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
How violent could I be that can be as close as the violence of Moses and Mohammed? How violent can I get more than Jehovah the God of Judaism? And how have I been violent ever since, or is there another definition of violence that I don't know?

I saw your points up there, but it has nothing to do with God Almighty the creator of Jehovah and Allah. Christ is just a fictitious character, so his god should be the person who began the story about him. So I will say Jesus' god is Paul the Apostles, then Mathew, Mark and Lucas. Read from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

Common Era 4: 9-17
9. Then Saul decided to bring a change to the god of the Jews and of the Greeks and Romans, thinking that if he could unite the gods of the people, turning them into a single god, there would be peace among the three cultures. Then equally, the prophecy of the coming 'messiah' whom the Jews expected would have a fulfillment in the god which he would make.
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name Hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of Hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
17. Now a year after the death of Philo his motivator, his foster father Gamaliel also died. Then Saul went to Jerusalem to observe his funeral rites. He went with some of his christian converts and ordered them all to keep silent concerning the doctrine of Iesus which he had taught them.

I have no affiliations with doctrines of any kind.
All am interested is - Who am I?
Not I as a personality or I as a body.
But I as I really am.

This is what Jesus came to reveal.
Just like Ramana Maharshi , Buddha and the rest.

whether fictitious or not , it is the message that counts , and within these two maxims -
Blessed are the poor in Spirit &
Blessed are the pure in heart
-
lies all the instructions man will ever need.
So, thank you for the scriptures but I am only interested in NOW.
The reality of my You-niverse I.e 5 Senses , Thought & Awareness
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
manikal:

I have no affiliations with doctrines of any kind.
All am interested is - Who am I?
Not I as a personality or I as a body.
But I as I really am.

This is what Jesus came to reveal.
Just like Ramana Maharshi , Buddha and the rest.

whether fictitious or not , it is the message that counts , and within these two maxims -
Blessed are the poor in Spirit &
Blessed are the pure in heart
-
lies all the instructions man will ever need.
So, thank you for the scriptures but I am only interested in NOW.
The reality of my You-niverse I.e 5 Senses , Thought & Awareness
So you shouldn't have tried to impose your style on me in the first place. You shouldn't have said I was violent or something, when you know that we have different realities. Anyway, the truth remains that there are gods who became gods by virtue of the knowledge they possess and there are some who are made gods by the fictitious books and Jesus happen to fall among the latter.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by manikal: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:

So you shouldn't have tried to impose your style on me in the first place. You shouldn't have said I was violent or something, when you know that we have different realities. Anyway, the truth remains that there are gods who became gods by virtue of the knowledge they possess and there are some who are made gods by the fictitious books and Jesus happen to fall among the latter.

Violence is of many kinds be it mental or physical.
The intent to ridicule, compare or demean is also a violence of its own
The totality of existence has no need for this type of comparison.

All I'll say is , dont exchange the delusion of Religion for another delusion.
In the end, truth cannot be contained within words.
Truth reveals itself only to conscious Awareness not thought.
Peace
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Vicachiever: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2020
After this stage is madness. you shall hear of Him
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2020
manikal:

Violence is of many kinds be it mental or physical.
The intent to ridicule, compare or demean is also a violence of its own
The totality of existence has no need for this type of comparison.

All I'll say is , dont exchange the delusion of Religion for another delusion.
In the end, truth cannot be contained within words.
Truth reveals itself only to conscious Awareness not thought.
Peace
Since when does ridiculing amount to violence undecided And who told you that the truth of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is a delusion?
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Vicachiever:
After this stage is madness. you shall hear of Him
Sorry to let you know, Otem of truth cannot run mad. It's four years already and still counting cool Don't wish your fellow man madness, no matter what he or she does.

Otem Erectus 227:1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by manikal: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Since when does ridiculing amount to violence undecided And who told you that the truth of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is a delusion?

Violence is of the mind.
I can say something good but the true desire behind that statement is violence.
It's an inner truth that only you can validate.
In the end , it all boils down to self honesty.
Why am I doing this? why is there desire to argue? why is there desire to be right ? why? why? why?
And in this self enquiry , so much dross just drops away.

As for your book,
The Tao that can named is not the Tao.
The Tao that can be touched is not the Tao.

No language can envelop the Aliveness of Conscious Awareness.
The word "moon" is just a definition. a pointer to that celestial body in the sky.
The word is just a word , and no matter how sophisticated this word gets , it can never fully explain the aliveness of this celestial body.

So also , all books are just pointers to the Totality of existence.
They can only describe it in their own terms , but none of these terms comes close to fully explaining the aliveness of the divine within and without us (Awareness or Spirit)
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by orisa37: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Good was aware of Esau and Jacob inside of Rebecca but He God preferred Jacob and left Esau in his way.

1 Like

Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
orisa37:
Good was aware of Esau and Jacob inside of Rebecca but He God preferred Jacob and left Esau in his way.
This is not relevant to this topic. Pls only say relevant things. Thanks.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by orisa37: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
This is not relevant to this topic. Pls only say relevant things. Thanks.

I have heard you.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
orisa37:

I have heard you.
Ok.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry ehn, las las you will be ok.
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
light099:
Sorry ehn, las las you will be ok.
Is that what you saw in the post?
Re: How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism by OtemAtum: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2020
The truth has come to stay

(1) (Reply)

What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? / Catholics Celebrate Mass Today At Lekki Toll Gate @ #endsars (live Video) / Who Is Maye Of Yorubaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.