Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Breaking Free After A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Free After A Break Up (456 Views)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Free After A Break Up by Counselorheart(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Todayzhearts…..breaking free after a break up isnt easy because you are disappointed and totally broken but if you accept the situation and let go. You can break free. I know it is not easy but we have to try because in the first place we had a life before we met the people who broke us.

I know that those people had become a part of our lives but we can not go on leaving in denial, sorrow and pain because of someone else. You owe yourself all the happiness in this world.

Let go dear, accept what it is and give up on all those thoughts. You are wonderfully made, find a new hobby, u deserve to laugh.

Talk to me am here for you ❣ you can either comment or inbox me @straightfromthehrt@gmail.com
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
You cant replace persons with hobbies, you know this.
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by goodnewscliff(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Move on joor.....!!!!! Nothing is worth ur peace and wellness of mind
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Move on joor.....!!!!! Nothing is worth ur peace and wellness of mind

Move on to what? to where?
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by goodnewscliff(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obingene:

Move on to what? to where?
Start from where u were b4 u met this person !!!!

Weren't u doing something Working Making money Hobbies Going out except for corona ish as at now Social life? Eat new food Sports

Just move onn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Start from where u were b4 u met this person !!!!

Weren't u doing something Working Making money Hobbies Going out except for corona ish as at now Social life? Eat new food Sports

Just move onn!!!!!

Lol. Let me not talk.
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by goodnewscliff(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obingene:

Lol. Let me not talk.
Fact is u would have to move on anyways !!! I give u 6 months !!!!

U wont die!!!! Try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Fact is u would have to move on anyways !!! I give u 6 months !!!!

U wont die!!!! Try

After 6 months u meet another that leaves you shattered then 6.months turns to 6 years and you are working, earning but you see, Humans are social animals and nature abhors void, how do u then fill that void?

What if u had all the wealth and achievement in the world and u are all alone, what if u dont have the wealth and achievement and u had someone that makes u smile each day.

The first man Adam had everything except one thing.
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by goodnewscliff(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obingene:

After 6 months u meet another that leaves you shattered then 6.months turns to 6 years and you are working, earning but you see, Humans are social animals and nature abhors void, how do u then fill that void?

What if u had all the wealth and achievement in the world and u are all alone, what if u dont have the wealth and achievement and u had someone that makes u smile each day.

The first man Adam had everything except one thing.
U crying nd dying to get a girl in Nigeria!!!!
Pray u dont meet worse to teach u a very nice lesson real soon nd leave u broke!!!! Then u would thread with caution
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
goodnewscliff:
U crying nd dying to get a girl in Nigeria!!!!
Pray u dont meet worse to teach u a very nice lesson real soon nd leave u broke!!!! Then u would thread with caution

You missed my point.
Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Counselorheart(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Moving on is not simple as you think thea people who fall into bad depression after a break up...u find that even after 1 year a person is still hurting...in serious cases it can lead to suicide...u dont just have to move on but you have to heal.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Free After A Break Up by Counselorheart(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
When we address these issues some people think its a joke but honestly people are suffering out there with broken hearts that shutters there dreams and frustrations kick in.
Obingene:

You missed my point.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Allegedly Sodomizing(gay) 6-year-old Boy In Jigawa / Every Lady Listen! / How To Make A Woman Get Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.