Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy (719 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Nifemi889(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
So I have this childhood bestie...we went through secondary school together and I really adore her..our parents knew one another and we are family friends
We are both same age...23years..

We go out and do almost everything together..
So it happened last year I was dating a guy though I wasn't really into him .at first I told him I only liked him as a friend and he said I should just try him and give him a chance...

one day he asked me to visit him but I didn't want anything to happen btw us so I told my bestie to go with me.. She agreed and we went there, cook, eat watch movies and when it was evening we left..fast forward to two weeks later..
My bestie came to my place and after gisting and all..she asked me if I was still dating the guy..I replied yes but we don't communicate often like before...

So after a while she slept off and her phone was on her chest..I took it and it was not locked so I went through her gallery..a message came in from WhatsApp and I checked and behold it was the guy...I found out they were in a relationship.. It didn't hurt much since I wasn't attracted to him but I was disappointed she did that behind my back..and besides she has a boyfriend and I know him..we chat sometimes on WhatsApp but I never did that to her...although I kept it a secret and didn't tell her nor her boyfriend.. We continued being friends...

Three months after... I ran into the guy and we talked for a while.. He said he was sorry for going for my friend bla bla bla and they broke up some weeks ago..said he want us to start over and I told him I have a boyfriend now...we still talk till date but just friends nw..

So now after my bestie found out about my new bf and I showed her his picture.. It seems she didn't like him cuz she doesn't greet him most times she sees him...there was a day he came over and she just waved and walked away which I don't relate with her bf like that...they don't like each other and my bf told me to stay away from her without telling me why...I asked my friend why she doesnt like my bf and she was just giving excuses..it got worst when my bf proposed to me and she told me I should have said no cuz he isn't trustworthy...I was really confused and I asked my bf to tell me what's happening btw them but he said he just doesn't like her naturally..

Just three weeks ago she told me there is a girl at her workplace who had a rich bf and the guy asked her out and she agreed cuz she needed money...I wasnt comfortable with it and since then I stayed away from her but my dad has been asking about her and her mum calling me if we had a fight..but I said we are okay...she also called to tell me she is sorry if she did anything that made me stop talking to her.

I still can't seem to cut her off and she is not really that bad cuz she is nice to some extent..
Is it really necessary I stop being friends with her or am just overreacting...I love her as my friend but can't tolerate her getting close to my bf this time around...
Should I have told her about finding out about the first guy?
Now am scared there might be something btw both her and my bf are not telling me?
And now she is going to stay here for two weeks with me and my dad since her mum isn't around .
her bf has been complaining to me that she is behaving somehow towards him but i didn't tell him anything cuz I didn't want to disturb the guy.

Pls advice
Thanks..
Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sorry to say this,

First of all, there's absolutely nothing to define this "friendship" you share with each other...

Secondly, You and your friend are behaving like teenagers with a very high sex drive... And within a twinkle of an eye, you both can stab each other at the back by pouncing on any erected dick...

I will advise you to define yourself by yourself before you'll be swallowed up by this bullshit you call friendship.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Girl, while you're still growing in wisdom and understanding, I'd advice, keep less single female friends and more married female friends so that your wisdom will outgrow your colleagues. And if you don't want something, you don't want it. Stop the want small, take small. If you're in, you're in.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Lamanii22(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
She's not a real friend... She's filled with so much envy... Maybe you always get the good guys or you usually outshine her in most things... Just be friends from a distance... She can probably do something worse to you... Be smart.. There ain't no friend no more....

Oh she's gonna be staying with you for a while... Just act normal, just overlook every act... Spilling the beans would only make you look like a villain and you'd regret it....

1 Like

Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Jayslicky: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
You, Your friend and the foolish guy are all stupid.

You- why date a guy when you are not into him.

Your friend- A big cheating slut, she has a boyfriend but still went after her friend's date.

The guy- A shameless fool, that doesn't know what he wants.

I have no advice for people who deliberately act foolish.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Professorcplus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
What a confuse story! I can't believe it's one brainless guy that is confusing both of you girls. See ehen you are too gentle, you should have confronted your bestie the first time you discovered such message.

Who knows if she have been fvcking your first bf. You better shine your eye or else she will Bleep your new bf right under your nose because I see she cant have enough.

My advice for you is to act like you're cool with everyone and clear every doubt. Set a day aside, go get recordable gadgets and place it at some strategic location in the room, invite your bf and bestie. Pretend to go get something afar and make sure they are alone in the room. Come back and play the recording. Thank me later.
Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by stanliwise(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nifemi889:
So I have this childhood bestie...we went through secondary school together and I really adore her..our parents knew one another and we are family friends
We are both same age...23years..

We go out and do almost everything together..
So it happened last year I was dating a guy though I wasn't really into him .at first I told him I only liked him as a friend and he said I should just try him and give him a chance...

one day he asked me to visit him but I didn't want anything to happen btw us so I told my bestie to go with me.. She agreed and we went there, cook, eat watch movies and when it was evening we left..fast forward to two weeks later..
My bestie came to my place and after gisting and all..she asked me if I was still dating the guy..I replied yes but we don't communicate often like before...

So after a while she slept off and her phone was on her chest..I took it and it was not locked so I went through her gallery..a message came in from WhatsApp and I checked and behold it was the guy...I found out they were in a relationship.. It didn't hurt much since I wasn't attracted to him but I was disappointed she did that behind my back..and besides she has a boyfriend and I know him..we chat sometimes on WhatsApp but I never did that to her...although I kept it a secret and didn't tell her nor her boyfriend.. We continued being friends...

Three months after... I ran into the guy and we talked for a while.. He said he was sorry for going for my friend bla bla bla and they broke up some weeks ago..said he want us to start over and I told him I have a boyfriend now...we still talk till date but just friends nw..

So now after my bestie found out about my new bf and I showed her his picture.. It seems she didn't like him cuz she doesn't greet him most times she sees him...there was a day he came over and she just waved and walked away which I don't relate with her bf like that...they don't like each other and my bf told me to stay away from her without telling me why...I asked my friend why she doesnt like my bf and she was just giving excuses..it got worst when my bf proposed to me and she told me I should have said no cuz he isn't trustworthy...I was really confused and I asked my bf to tell me what's happening btw them but he said he just doesn't like her naturally..

Just three weeks ago she told me there is a girl at her workplace who had a rich bf and the guy asked her out and she agreed cuz she needed money...I wasnt comfortable with it and since then I stayed away from her but my dad has been asking about her and her mum calling me if we had a fight..but I said we are okay...she also called to tell me she is sorry if she did anything that made me stop talking to her.

I still can't seem to cut her off and she is not really that bad cuz she is nice to some extent..
Is it really necessary I stop being friends with her or am just overreacting...I love her as my friend but can't tolerate her getting close to my bf this time around...
Should I have told her about finding out about the first guy?
Now am scared there might be something btw both her and my bf are not telling me?
And now she is going to stay here for two weeks with me and my dad since her mum isn't around .
her bf has been complaining to me that she is behaving somehow towards him but i didn't tell him anything cuz I didn't want to disturb the guy.

Pls advice
Thanks..
The fact is that you don’t know anything for sure, maybe patience is a virtue.

Carry your investigative coat and do some research between she and your bf. Haste may be a bad choice for you now, you have to put your senses on increase and study things properly from now. You were playing with a dog that bite other people now you’re paranoid you are the next on the list grin grin.

You have every reason to think the way you do but it could also just be you’re overly paranoid
Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by Bluezy13(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm...

If my father had stood in front of me with a cane behind him, that I must finish reading your story, I would disappoint him.

Looks like secondary school girls gist.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Keep Her As A Friend After She Had A Relationship With My Guy by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
This creative writer needs more experience.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Used To This . / Sex-starved Lady Cries Out For Help Amid Lockdown (18+ Video) / Why Are White People So Sensitive Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.