Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her (4492 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2020
This one year after spending money and time on her told me to my face am just her friend after she felt like am useless to her. That she has boyfriend! Let me start from the beginning

It all started December 2018, I av this classmate in the university 200 level (second semester) I won't say she fine but she was ok, so this girl use to distrub me right from wen I newly enter the university in 2016 it was when in 2018 when the distrubance was much in December 2018 I don't how it all started I began to have feelings for her, then in January 2019 I asked this girl date me, at first I asked her if she was dating she said no! So as a cool guy I made my move I asked this girl to date me, you wouldn't believe this girl lied to me that she was not dating, I found out from someone but both of them have issue that they are not in good terms.. I asked y she lied she told all kind of cock and bull story and mumuly I believe because I wanted her, so this girl gave me condition before I could date her, I will not sleep her, I will not hold her in public, so foolishly I agreed and still she gave me another condition she has think about it for 30days, because I was so Inlove I waited... Then February during the election she accepted to date me, I was happy I told her best friend, next thing I got from her is why did you tell my friend, that is over I begged her for several days before she accepted me back.

Let me cut the story short because there is a lot to pour out, on the first day of the relationship she already requested 20k from me, am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online, after I gave her the 20k, the next week she was requesting for 50k for phone I gave and so on, it got to point this useless girl turned me to her servant be sending me messages anyhow, that just the tip of ice Berg, from February 2019 - January 2020 I spent about 4 Million (3.8 millon in total calculation what I bought her and pocket money by Force I turned to her father) on her head, due to constant demands to the extent I went broke and be borrowing to make her happy she nearly reck me, then my classmate started advising me that girl is using me that she still with her ex boyfriend, what got me pissed this girl used my hard earn money and gave it to that useless ex to do nysc registration.. I became the maga... Then we had a serious fight then they called a meeting for us after the fight, in front of the entire class meeting this girl denied me that I was just her friend I won the case in the meeting Sha,

But I did one stupid thing I won't forget in my entire life they gave me two options to let her pay everything I spent on her or leave her, with the love I still have for her I let it go. then later this useless girl came and be accusing me of putting her number somewhere that people were calling her, that day I nearly Killed her is God that saved her..

But she still got her own payment armed robber attack her and she was busy struggling with them with the phone (the 50k Phone I bought for her) and they stab her and she lucky to be alive. that just how it all went, from this just summary I hope you learn something from it thank you. you can leave a comment if you have anything to contribute!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by MoneyMindset(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Inside life

Yea
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by arizechudi: 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
idiot afonja
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2020
arizechudi:
idiot afonja

Hmm

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by MoneyMindset(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
streetpaddy:

Yea
dont want to insult you or something but you saying you spent 4million is the highest level of stupidity ever. Money that took you lots of days to get without seeing her pussy. Self pussy price no reach 4m, but you for kukuma pay bride price na

7 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2020
MoneyMindset:
dont want to insult you or something but you saying you spent 4million is the highest level of stupidity ever. Money that took you lots of days to get without seeing her pussy. Self pussy price no reach 4m, but you for kukuma pay bride price na

I was stupid in love then.. and also the girl was demanding too much... First love you no how it use to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Ningen(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2020
Magas like you render the penis useless.

The society doesn't need your type. You lot only promote the entitled mentality amongst ladies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by gaby(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2020
Real girls hate and detest olodos like you who went to school to waste their parents money.

My two year old won't write this razzly and incomprehensible.

I fear to see what your handwriting will look like if your typed English can be this horrible.

#4m indeed.

Instead of you to have used your time in school to study and better yourself, you were busy doing nonsenses you can't even explain in writing.

I dey good mood this night, I for tell you one bad word.

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

Abeg carry this your indigenous English go front jare

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nonso92(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
Nawaoo..

Lemme see if the next person under me has something to say.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Brosbeforehoes: 8:17pm On May 08, 2020
Things that never happen

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Bola146(f): 8:18pm On May 08, 2020
undecided Just thank God she said it now, not until you get married. Just wait for karma undecided
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2020
Bola146:
undecided Just thank God she said it now, not until you get married. Just wait for karma undecided

Yea
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2020
after the armed robbers took the 50k fone did u buy another fone for her?

4 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2020
Nonso92:
Nawaoo..

Lemme see if the next person under me has something to say.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2020
lefulefu:
after the armed robbers took the 50k fone did u buy another fone for her?

Lol no I didn't
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by 2special(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2020
I have Nothing to learn from your story

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
2special:
I have Nothing to learn from your story

Ok
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by CAPSLOCKED: 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
"AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR HER", YOU SAY. E BE LIKE SAY THIS GUY STILL DE LEARN WORK.

GUY, GIVE ALL THE ORGANS IN YOUR BODY PLUS YOUR SKELETON, AND IT STILL WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR A WOMAN THAT IS NOT YOUR FAMILY.
KILL YOURSELF. KNIGHTS ARE FILED OUT WAITING IN TURNS TO TAKE OVER FROM ANYWHERE YOU STOP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by MoneyMindset(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2020
streetpaddy:

I was stupid in love then.. and also the girl was demanding too much... First love you no how it use to be
First love haba in uni
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Facelessforum: 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
This story will make front page and when it does, it'll further convince me that nairaland is a nepotistic blog.

I didn't read the story though

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Timil: 8:34pm On May 08, 2020
arizechudi:
idiot afonja

Coming from a tribalistic nonentity from the bloodline of nonentities.

As for the Op.. You mumu too much..

I can't imagine how anyone would be stupid all because of love.

It seems some guys these days lose their sense of reasoning the moment they fall in love. Here is one.

One yeye girl turned you to mumu to a point where you spent millions of naira on her.
Only a man who doesn't value his hard earned money or didn't work for it at all will spend such on a lady who isn't your wife.

Its guys like you that do make some of these ladies have an over bloated ego when they are empty.

Ogbeni get sense!!

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On May 08, 2020
Spending money without common sense is useless.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Rickjordan(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2020
See them...if you teach them how to be smart with girls, they will tell you make money, you will get any girl...when shiit get bad they will be crying foul...
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by KingZaddy(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2020
You need to be sharpened hard, check through the section you will find my topic on advanced dating.

this story if true, is an embarassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
Rickjordan:
See them...if you teach them how to be smart with girls, they will tell you make money, you will get any girl...when shiit get bad they will be crying foul...

Lol
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by wengerboy: 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
Bros.. U spent 4M on a girl while u are still in ur 200L in the varsity.

Bros you are a confirmed Yahoo boy... What happened is called "Karma"

U wia lucky it didn't last for another year.. E for be 4m+4m. grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
KingZaddy:
You need to be sharpened hard, check through the section you will find my topic on advanced dating.

this story if true, is an embarassment

I regretted my actions but the money have wasted nothing I can do again... I will check ur thread
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Elton02(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
grin Even ur English won't date you...sorry YoungBlood

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2020
Elton02:
grin Even ur English won't date you...sorry YoungBlood

Is just few misspelling I am correcting while am reading through

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2020
gaby:
Real girls hate and detest olodos like you who went to school to waste their parents money.

My two year old won't write this razzly and incomprehensible.

I fear to see what your handwriting will look like if your typed English can be this horrible.

#4m indeed.

Instead of you to have used your time in school to study and better yourself, you were busy doing nonsenses you can't even explain in writing.

I dey good mood this night, I for tell you one bad word.

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

Nawa
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Jflex07(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
Yahoo boy wey no wise.. yahoo boy wey mumu..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). / Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. / Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.