Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole (70598 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by festacman(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Cherez:

You're a huge stigma to human race, so heartless and wicked.
Shebi COVID-19 has come and we don't have upto 300 ventilators in the country and no single research institute working or funding for our universities, we await Americans and Europeans to donate their soon to be invented vaccine, right?

If you see me as "heartless and wicked" but supported or voted Atiku in last election, then know you are an ignorant fat head, who doesn't where and when rain started beating you.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by festacman(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2020
DerrickzB:

Let your conscience speak for a minute. Na wa

Think with your head for once.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Kidakudz5:
it was during his time that bombing was nigeria second name

So it has stopped now ? U guys are the problem we have in this country

Insecurity in Nigeria is very high now believe it or leave it , but know that whatever u back up must catch up to u soon , continue !
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Cherez: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
festacman:

If you see me as "heartless and wicked" but supported or voted Atiku in last election, then know you are an ignorant fat head, who doesn't where and when rain started beating you.
So the rain started beating Nigerians with PDP and the APC promised heaven yet doing the worst to a humble appeal by a General and his boys dying on the field?
Just so you know, I voted PMB in 2015 but didn't vote at all in the last election cos I see all of'em as huge failures. Right now, I'm even thinking Atiku will be better than PMB.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by abeylee001: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
In this present government, truth is very very bitter.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Evercurious(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
GEEBITE:
Are you just programmed to defend anything relating to this govt. That two star general you saw in the video was reassuring his bosses in HQ that he is on ground with the troops. He is my bro in law's course mate and that's how they fought in Liberia and Sierra Leone.Their set in infantry are one of the finest as they were the second set to graduate from NDA when it became degree awarding.The video was deliberately leaked to paint him black so they can remove him.Take it or leave it.

I thank God for his life and for answering the prayers of his family members and loved ones.. Make the General go house go rest abeg. The man don try.

BLESSING IN DISGUISE
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Unie30: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.
Your ignorance is quite huge. If you don't make calls at battle field, how do you request for reinforcement and logistics. Major General Adeniyi is no coward at all. I have worked under him and I understand the calibre of man he is. He is not an official Gen so don't confuse yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Unie30: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
... ok...

Was he redeployed or sacked??... Secondly what is wrong with video... .. Millitary personnel in other countries do that... So.. undecided

Is it today they have been saying the army does not have ammunition to combat BoKo... I dont get this Noise... 70 personnel died just like that and some persons are saying he talks too much

Is it with teeth or dead analog weapons he will Use?... lmam of Peace was right after all..

God of Judgment... Will answer you all.....!!
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Alabaintprice(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Quoting me two times , same row looks like you're really pained.

are u okay?

You're sick in the head.
A reasonable human won't put down such nonsense you just did.

It shows how unreasonable and irresponsible you are
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alabaintprice:

You're sick in the head. A reasonable human won't put down such nonsense you just did.
It shows how unreasonable and irresponsible you are
Pls Carry your reasonable attitude and stay your side.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Alabaintprice(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Pls Carry your reasonable attitude and stay your side.
I pray someday you'll be faced with this bokoharam so you'll know what it feels like to sit at the comfort of your home to type nonsense
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alabaintprice:

I pray someday you'll be faced with this bokoharam so you'll know what it feels like to sit at the comfort of your home to type nonsense

Next

Mr Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Kidakudz5: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
majamajic:

So it has stopped now ? U guys are the problem we have in this country

Insecurity in Nigeria is very high now believe it or leave it , but know that whatever u back up must catch up to u soon , continue !
it was worst during his time
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Alabaintprice(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Next

Mr Nigeria

I thought you would want to argue with me...

It seem it only how to write down irrelevant and annoying comments your good at.

What a waste
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alabaintprice:

I thought you would want to argue with me...

It seem it only how to write down irrelevant and annoying comments your good at.

What a waste

Arguing with will be a waste of position and space.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nonsense army
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by nakaman: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
stanliwise:
you can choose to ignore as much as you want but you insensitivity to men at the war front ensuring you stay safe is none of your business. Not surprised, we have many of you.
sorry, but am disappointed hearing names from the north.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Alabaintprice(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Arguing with will be a waste of position and space.

Believe me, you won't even have a word to drop here when you think about arguing with me....
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
When imam of peace told us that Nigeria government is enabling terrorism, he was attacked and called a political jobber for stating the obvious.
why not president to deployed soldiers in sambisa or to build a big Barrack over there
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by mozele(m): 1:07am On Dec 02, 2020
festacman:
ALARMIST. His redeployment is part of extensive redeployments just released by Nigerian Army.

More than fifty officers couldn't have been hurriedly redeployed by Nigerian Army just to just to punish one General Adeniyi for making a video. After all, he assumed the position after a similar redeployment in the past.

can you confirm the claim now??
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by festacman(m): 2:43am On Dec 02, 2020
mozele:

can you confirm the claim now??

He was redeployed along with other officers the way he was deployed in the first place through military signal.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by mozele(m): 3:44am On Dec 02, 2020
festacman:

He was redeployed along with other officers the way he was deployed in the first place through military signal.

isn't that the modus operandi; redeploy, then trial??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Next Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.