Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic (798 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pls Suggest what business(es) I may do, that will move well fetch me money in this Corona Era
Capital is 50 Thousand Naira.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by WaywardSon(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Truth be told most ideas will waste that capital and or scam you crazy. Don't look for any short term prospects. I know this lockdown is hard but try to get a skill first then follow it diligently these are your best chances. If you have nothing its better you keep your 50k and go and buy food, stock up and survive instead of falling into half baked schemes and ponzi ideas.

I trade forex and binary however learning that'll take about 6 weeks at minimum. There's other options but know its never easy Goodluck
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by OlawaleBammie: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Pls Suggest what business(es) I may do, that will move well fetch me money in this Corona Era
Capital is 50 Thousand Naira.

Come down to edo here come buy pineapples in large quantities and transfer it to the southwest, (Lagos, ibadan, sango, ota, oshogbo, abeokuta, sagamu etc)

Dont tank me cus am not the one to incure the expenses grin
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by Freelane33(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Selling of condom . Try it and thank me later . grin
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by Vector606: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
There are lots of businesses bro just read books, you can join me without using a dime, see my sig below
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Come down to edo here come buy pineapples in large quantities and transfer it to the southwest, (Lagos, ibadan, sango, ota, oshogbo, abeokuta, sagamu etc)

Dont tank me cus am not the one to incure the expenses grin

How cheap is it? Say per basket or Sack
Moving it from Edo to Lagos how feasible,? I ask because the northerners that sell fruit in my area don't have Pineapples and have not had for a while cos of the price and it's availability

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by OlawaleBammie: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

How cheap is it? Say per basket or Sack
Moving it from Edo to Lagos how feasible,? I ask because the northerners that sell fruit in my area don't have Pineapples and have not had for a while cos of the price and it's availability

Guy see all dis ur questions eehn, e pass my power oo cus that is not my line of business, i wouldn't want to give u a false info

For me to give u a genuine info sat means u are giving me a task i did not initially want to bother mysef on.

But wat am sure of is dat u wil acrue a great gain bliv me, even after u might have paid ur dues at the necessary control post befor u reach lagos.

wat i know is if one goes for 100naira here, it wil b 300 or more in lag

concerning the dues and prices i can help u to make findings sha.
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by CodeTemplar: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Film download and sale business. Capital 10k.
Just get 4 sim cards. Airtel or MTN, subscribe N200 daily between 12:00 -- 4:00 AM and get 2 GB worth of films. Sell to bored ladies mostly and thank me later.

Garri business.
I observes this some days ago. Garri has gone up 100% but other cassava derivatives haven't changed price. That made me realize the inflation is artificial and the handiwork of few middlemen. You can be one of them. sneak into the rural areas, buy the garri cheap, go to you neighborhood and sell to those who are currently buying it at around 220% for less but with good profit.

Facemask production. Go to fabric market, get the right fabric, start making facemasks because the plague is just peaking in some states around.
Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy see all dis ur questions eehn, e pass my power oo cus that is not my line of business, i wouldn't want to give u a false info

For me to give u a genuine info sat means u are giving me a task i did not initially want to bother mysef on.

But wat am sure of is dat u wil acrue a great gain bliv me, even after u might have paid ur dues at the necessary control post befor u reach lagos.

wat i know is if one goes for 100naira here, it wil b 300 or more in lag

concerning the dues and prices i can help u to make findings sha.
Lol ok thanks for your suggestion, will make findings as you do too

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Film download and sale business. Capital 10k.
Just get 4 sim cards. Airtel or MTN, subscribe N200 daily between 12:00 -- 4:00 AM and get 2 GB worth of films. Sell to bored ladies mostly and thank me later.

Like how much to download a Film.
Bros Codetemplar behg help me with this Info.
What is the average cost of Downloading a film.
I wanna start right away, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He's A Narcissist Or Just A Player! / I Need Help On How To Grow My Eyebrows / My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.